Chapter 38- Just Attraction

(Jace's p.o.v)

I don't want you here!!!!

What...what.. I don't understand.. i don't understand.. I don't understand, I kept muttering to myself as i ran my hands through my hair.

I was pacing now, while she stood there with an unwavering glare.

What's there not to understand jace, do i have to spell it out for you??

I DONT WANT YOU HERE!

She said pointing her finger at my chest before pushing to the side with all her strength, I staggered a little and winced because of the pain in my legs.

But i couldn't care less right now, i grabbed her wrist before she could go into her house.

Please... Riele... What d..did i d..do wrong i want to make it right.. please I'm sorry i left you.. it was all Reese.. please just... Don't do this to me... I whispered the last part as tears ran down my face.

She pulled her hand from my grip and slapped me.

Don't you ever touch me... Do you hear me!!! I have moved on! And you should too. What happened between us was just Attraction... mere attraction and it didn't last long for me!! I don't want you anymore!! You can offer me nothing!!!!! You have nothing that i want!!! Okay?!! So please stay away from me!  She shouted.

B..but you said you...

I loved you?!! Well I'm not gonna lie, I thought i did but i don't... besides I'm with Reese now so-

He's making you do this isn't he?!!!! Tell me the fucking truth!!!!

Making her do what?? I heard the voice of the man i wanted to kill so bad.

I turned around and almost lunged at him but halted when Riele rushed to stand in front of him.

Don't you dare Jace.... he didn't force... I'm doing this on my own will!

We are going to get married and merge companies... our business will earn even more profit than it does now. I wouldn't mind marrying even the most disgusting human out there for that.

And besides I've come to learn that Reese isn't so bad after all. She said and smiled at him, while he winked in return.

A..after what he d..did to us.. to me?? I whispered.

Oh stop making everything about you Jace Norman!!!  Who cares what he did to you!!! I for one, Don't! Abd if it makes you feel any better i cared before.

She said and i felt something stab me right through the heart.. I've felt this pain before but it was worse this time, I couldn't breath... if i tried it hurt so bad.

Riele.... I whispered. My tears were uncontrollable now... I wish i could stop it.

Look ... me.. in .. the ... eye... a..and tell.. me.. you.. don't.. love... me... a..and I promise... I'll leave you.. forever... I'll go faraway..  a..and.. I will never come back. I whispered as i walked closer to her.. The pain in my heart making it hard to speak.

She took a step forward and stared me straight in the eye... I thought i would see something... anything... a sign... an emotion ... a pleading eyes.. a message perhaps.... *scoff*  I saw nothing.. nothing but hate...

And i couldn't help but ask myself what wrong i did to her.

Jace Lee Norman... I thought it would be hard saying this but it's actually easier than i thought.

I DON'T LOVE YOU. NOW LEAVE AND DON'T COME BACK! She said and i nodded trying to stop my tears and hide my quivering lips by biting it.

Okay Riele I'll go... but I'm never coming back... never! I said.

Yes... go right now, her voice shook as she started hitting my chest.

S..stop you're making it worse i told her and held her by her wrist.

Don't touch me Jace... Don't... j..just go! She tried to shout but ended up whispering in tears.

I won't forgive you Riele... I won't let you come back... you're right we're not meant for each other... and even if we are I don't think i can love anymore.... and even if i can.. I won't.... Now the feeling is mutual.

I hate you too.

I said and by now my tears had stopped and she was the one crying.

G..go, go, go... please.... I don't want you here, she cried and tried to push me but i stepped back... Don't touch me, you're only gonna hurt me more. I said and Reese who was standing the whole time grabbed her waist and pulled her into a kiss.

I wished oh.. how i prayed she would push him away..... but she didn't, she kissed him back... like her life depended on it.

That was when i walked away... I chuckled from time to time each time i felt a pain in my leg.

Ahhh!!!! I screamed and kicked the wall with the leg that had stitches and i could feel it reopen.

Ahh.... I shook violently as i cried and almost fell to the floor but i tried to hold myself up.

My heart hurt so bad.... i gripped my shirt in my chest area.

Everything felt so wrong...

I began to feel dizzy and the pain in my heart worsened.. just like the electric shock all over again it reached all the way to my brain and i screamed and fell to the concrete floor face down hitting my head on the edge.

Haha...way to add to my pain.

I felt warm liquid rush down my face as i rolled over to lay on my back.

I stared straight into the sky wishing i could get run over by a truck but too bad i wasn't even in the road.

My body kept twitching like i had just been  electrocuted.

Oh no! Jace!!!! Someone shouted but i couldn't recognise the voice, it sounded so faraway.

Oh my God, Jace are you okay?!!! He said as he got to me and began lifting me up.

Okay?? I found myself giggling...is that even a word??? I asked and finally looked at the person.

Oh... Kurt. Can i a..ask you f..for a favour?? I asked and gave into the urge to close my eyes.

Jace please stay awake... I'll do anything.. just open your eyes.

Jace!!! I heard other voices but i didn't open my eyes... i couldn't.

T..Take me home... to my mother.... I want to see her at least once before i die...

You're not going to die Jace don't say that!! Someone said.

Please.. I lost you before jace i don't want to loose you again! Another person said.

It was all beginning to fade...

Quickly Quickly, Drive I'll do what i can to keep him awake!!! A different voice said.. hmm why is she so faraway.

It was getting even farther but one voice sounded even closer than normal.

The voice that broke me... and she kept saying one thing.

I don't love you. Now leave and don't come back.

If there is anything that'll stop me from going back... it's.. Death.

..
...
....