Chapter 44- The End

(Jace's p.o.v)

  I immediately dropped the kids ushering them quickly to their mother and gesturing for her to take them upstairs.

Your Highness,Ash rushed in. It's Reese. He spoke urgently.

Did anyone get hurt?? I asked him.

No, we all hid in time, he replied, I nodded in relief and began making my way outside.

Jace, you shouldn't go out it's dangerous, Ash said and I gave him a look that made him immediately shut his mouth.

Where is Jace?!!! He heard a familiar voice scream as he set his first foot outside, the voice alone made his blood boil in rage, he dreaded the soul that owned that voice so much he could end him with just one hand, the voice of the same person that ruined his life, how could just one person ruin his life to this extent.

There was no forgiveness in this... No mercy. That was all that clouded his thoughts as he stepped out completely and replied to Reese with the words;

"I am here"

Reese immediately put down his arm that held his gun pointed at Kurt and Tyler and the others that stood with them. A sinister smile spread across his features as he looked Jace from top to bottom.

Wow... Jace, it's been so long, how long has it been?? Ohh who cares, you've grown. Visibly, you're almost intimidating, key word almost.

What do you want Reese???

What do I want?? Ha... Ha... Was that a joke?? Cause it was most definitely funny, did you seriously just ask me that?? Jace's glare did not waver for a second this made him chuckle.

Oh fine, Serious guy, You are on my property and I want you gone!!! He snapped.

Your property?? I don't believe I get you Reese. Jace spoke face and voice void of any  emotions.

Ohh she didn't tell you?? Well let me fill you in, in order for me to let those little beasts of yours live she had to give me everything that belonged to her including this house, I let her stay here because of my very loving heart though.

So please would you kindly get off my property. He said.

Okay... I'll leave but I'm taking my family with me. Jace spoke stepping closer.

No.

What??

I said, No... Did you think it's gonna be that easy, Reese said chuckling and walked further till he was just a few feet away from me.

I'm not letting you take her, you can take your little beasts but.. he paused and tilted his head to the side, his signature smile graced his lip before he muttered. Or....

You could go with everyone except him, he pointed making Jace look back for a few seconds to know who he was pointing at.

I said my whole family, and Tyler over there is part of my family now, I'm not leaving him. Jace spoke calmly, hands fisted away in his pockets.

You mean Timothy??

His name is Tyler, Jace spoke through gritted teeth.

Ohh whatever, You know this is why you'll always be weak Jace Norman, you care too much for your own good, that brat belongs to me, you took him away and now I want him back! It's that easy, you are free to go with your girl and your little beasts and I get to go with Timothy. Reese spoke, his cheerful demeanor gradually changing to one of anger.

First of Reese, Tyler does not belong to you. Jace spat as he took a step forward.

Secondly, Call my kids beast one more time... And I'll show you what this weak Jace Norman can do, Jace spoke daringly as he took slow and intimidating step towards Reese and stopped when there was little space, He was a good three inches taller than Reese and that helped a lot.