Chapter 20- ♡PAINTINGS♡

(Jace's p.o.v)

Get away from me!! Riele suddenly screamed pushing me away. I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces.

What the Hell did you just do?!! What did i just do?!! She said grabbing her hair.

I..I I'm sorry, I muttered. I shouldn't have kissed her, why did i kiss her, I'm so stupid!

It'll never happen again.. I muttered.

Of course it won't, she snapped glaring at me.

Don't you ever try that shit again..do you hear me?!!! And no one will know about this right??.... right?!!! She shouted and i nodded, my head hanging low in regret.

What was i thinking why couldn't i control myself....why does she make me feel this way??

I'm really sorry....please....Stop apologising jace, she cut me off and began walking away.

I didn't know if to follow her or not, so i just stood there and watched her until i couldn't see her anymore... she just left.

Though the feeling i felt because of the kiss remained...it felt like it was never gonna leave.

I began strolling to wherever my legs took me.... it was about 23:00 when i finally stopped walking i was standing in front of my house.

The place i had been avoiding.

I opened the door using my own keys and got in, it was dark..completely dark.

I switched on the lights...what the, it was a complete mess.

How long have i been gone???

Sean...That pig.

I began cleaning as fast as i could and ran up to my room... got changed and layed down but I just wasn't falling asleep... today...what happened a few hours ago... Everything was just not letting me.

All the Emotions i was feeling... i had to let it out... there has to be a way for me to let it out...

An idea suddenly popped into my head and i headed for the basement.

I opened the door and walked in, Everything was so dusty and old,and cold, i hadn't been in here for years... My old Painting studio.

A smile crept unto my face as the memories of this place flashed in my mind....

I slowly walked in avoiding all the spider webs and picked up a painting i had made of what i imagined my mother would look like.

I cleaned the place so i could be comfortable and then sat on the floor with all my old colours and my canvas ready to paint.

I hesitated a little bit... what if i don't know how to paint anymore???

*sigh* I'm just gonna try anyway... i began painting.... in some hours i was done painting my heart out.

 in some hours i was done painting my heart out