Chapter 9- ♡Interesting♡

(Jace's p.o.v)

Jacey (hiccup) I'm bored sing me a song!! Riele whined for the one millionth time as I drove her home.

It's driving me crazy, I miss the sober Riele, though she's always a grump, I prefer her compared to th...what the heck are you doing??!! I screamed as Riele began to climb into my lap.

I'm cold I want you to make me warm, she whispered her lips slightly touching my ear.

Gosh this woman is going to kill both of us if she keeps distracting me like this.

Uhh I.. I'm driving could you please get back in your seat?? I said trying not to look at her super cute pouting face.

No... I'm not going anywhere, I want to make you happy, she whispered and ran her hand down my chest, then began to unbutton my shirt.

Bouncing up and down slowly, Oh shit!! I groaned and pulled over.

Stop!! Stop!! I whispered grabbing her waist and putting her back in her seat. She pouted and folded her arms.

You're a bad ninja!! Superheroes are supposed to be nice, she said and turned the other way, I just wanted to have some fun.

She murmured and the next thing I knew...i heard soft snores from her which didn't shock me, I know what alcohol can do.

I sighed loudly and started the engine then headed to her mansion.

.........

I got there like fifteen minutes later and pulled her out of the car, carrying her bridal style, she murmured something continuously and groaned a little.

As I got the door I stopped in my tracks because I had voices, two men arguing about what I couldn't make out.

I breathed out and pressed the door bell, and the door snapped opened revealing the famous Dean Michaels, just a little bit more rage and there would be smoke coming out of his head.

What the fuck!!!! He screamed looking me up and down, his eyes stopped at Riele who was sleeping like the most beautiful Angel in the world.

Where the hell have you been with my girlfriend?!! He screamed and I blinked continuously,your girlfriend?? I asked and he folded his arms.

Do you have a problem with that driver?? He said and I shook my head.

No of course not, I just wanted to drop her off, she's a little bit drunk, I said and tried handing her over but she groaned and held my neck tighter.

It's not safe without you jacey, don't let me go, she whispered and that did something to me.

I began to feel like she was right, was I ready to hand her over to this play boy king.

She was drunk and he could take advantage of her. I wasn't sure I wanted that to happen to her.

He came closer and pulled her out of her arms by force with a smirk on his face. Thanks driver you can go home now, Take the car if you must. He said and slammed the door.

Why did I feel like this wasn't gonna end well.....

........

(No one's p.o.v)

W..what?? Dean?? Where's my ninja??? Riele asked still drunk and confused.

Oh baby, he left, but darling I'm here for you?? He said taking off his shirt.

Hmm, she hummed carelessly and turned the other way.

He climbed into the bed and ran his hands up and down her untuckrd shirt.

Then slipped his hand underneath her shirt, s..stop I'm not in the mood, she whispered beginning to fall asleep.

Oh but baby I'm in the mood, he said and turned her so she was facing the ceiling, then got on top of her, kissing her from the neck downwards.....

Hmm...jacey...s..stop, she moaned and he immediately froze. What the f....!! He wanted to scream but he stopped and stared into her glittering brown orbs that stared up at him with innocence.

If it wasn't for the fact that I need you so much , I'd be out of here, he whispered his lips grazing her ear as he spoke making her hum in pleasure.

He looked down into her innocent eyes and a wave of guilt hit him, Did he really want to do this, he knew she was hard hearted and mean sometimes but he knew her before all that modern facade, he knew she was softer than a plush carpet, softer than a Pomeranian's fur......

But this was the only chance he was gonna get, if she wasn't drunk she'd have probably slapped him a million times and pushed him out of the window...so he was gonna do it.

He slammed his lips to hers and positioned himself between her legs, she wrapped her hands around his neck and pulled him closer.

Moving his face to the crook of her neck he found her sweet spot immediately making her a moan roll out of her tongue, Oh how he wished it was his name she moaned....
.......

And so It elevated, he did everything he found pleasurable to her that night but before morning came, he was gone......

(Riele's p.o.v)

Argh!!!! What the hell happened, ouch! I have a splitting headache, where am I?? I whispered as I opened my eyes to a bright white room which I just recently realised is my room.

How did I get here what happened yesterday and why the hell am I naked???! I literally screamed as I got out of bed.

I looked to the bed side table and picked up a note "Yesterday night was magnificent, hope we can do it again-D"

Dean??! What the?!! Oh my!!! Did he??? Did we??? !! Ohh no I can't believe he would do this to me!!

.............

Guys I'm so sorry for not updating!!!
I've been busy with school....but this week I'll get something done I promise!!!!

Any way I have good news

It's the 1st of March and it's my Birthday!!!

Are Y'aLL gonna wish me???

I purple you 💜

Ivy🌺🌺