BONUS CHAPTER

Y'ALL ARE LUCKY I LOVE YOU💜💜
..........

(Ten Years Later)

  Dad!!! Arrgh!! I really miss mom, why won't she come home?? Jason Whined twirling around in Jace's office chair while I sat in front of him like I was the guest.

I ignored him and continued signing some important documents, my consent was needed in the building of a five star restaurant, a Karate studio, a clothing and textile factory and other stuff like that.

After investigating the owners and doing background checks to make sure they had no other motive I am now giving them my consent.

Dad, are you even listening, my fifteen year old son asked placing his hands on the paper I was about to sign.

I rolled my eyes, Jason don't you have a class now, I asked him making him fold his eyes to slits, narrowing them at me.

Are you indirectly chasing me away.. Dad, he asked.

This look made Jace smile, this boy was the exact copy of him, the exact copy, it baffled him.how it's possible,they are almost like twins and Jason makes it worse by always sticking to his side every single time when he doesn't have important classes to attend, since the kids have their own personal tutor, they're royalty they can't attend a public school but they have friends from other public classes they take just for socialization.

Nope, why would I do that? Jace laughed making Jason sigh.

Ha! I knew you wouldn't dare, he said and stood up from the chair, coming over to Jace he pulled him into a hug.

I love you Dad, Jason said and Jace ruffled his hair, I Know you do little man, I know you do, Jace teased making Jason roll his eyes, Don't let it get to your head dad, and please stop calling me little man, I am not Little anymore.

Oh really, who cares!!! You'll always be little to me, Jace got ruffling his hair even more.

Arrgh! It took me so long to style this hair yet it took just a second for you to ruin it!!! He exclaimed just as the door opened revealing Olivia and Oliver.

And then the princess walked in with her humble bootler by her side. Olivia said purposely saying bootler instead of Butler loudly in her fake British accent.

Bootler, Eww!!! Do you disregard me that much??? Oliver complained and headed over to Jason, they did their usual handshake and fist bump before putting their arms over each other's shoulders.

Eww... Boys! such revolting beings,am I right dad?!! Olivia exclaimed.

You know dad's a guy right, Oliver asked.

What? No, Dad's dad, he is no ordinary guy, she said still speaking with her accent.

Exactly! Princess, dad's a different kind of guy,he isn't like this ...bootlers, Jace said emphasising on bootlers and using the same accent as Olivia.

Making them all burst out laughing.

Funny, I see two princes a princess and a king, but where is the queen??? A voice interrupted them making them all freeze including Jace.

Their heads turned towards the source of the voice, resulting in their eyes widening like saucers.

Mom!!!! They all screamed except Jace who watched as they tackled her in a hug, all four of them were now on the ground as she had fallen due to the impact of their exciting hug.

Jace's eyes brimmed with tears as he watched them with love, this was he family, the one he didn't think he'd ever have, the one he had fought death for, the one he lived for... Sometimes he kept on asking himself if he deserved them, they were perfect, too perfect. His perfect family, there was not a moment of sadness in this palace of his, infact that word... They probably forgot it existed.