Chapter 24- ♡It's Okay♡

(JACE'S P.O.V)

That was fun! I said happily as we got out of the local sixteen seater twin engine aircraft we entered at Land's End airport.

That was far from fun, it was small, packed and disgusting!! She complained dusting off her skirt.

How the hell did you convince to do that!! She shouted and i shrugged.

Just my usual charms, i said earning a glare.

We entered the car that was waiting for us and it took us straight to scilles.

Wow!! I said staring at the Caribbean like blue waters in awe, i turned to riele and she looked really excited, her eyes darting over to different places. Almost like she had seen them before and was just relishing the memories of them.

Strange.

We finally arrived at an apartment, and the door suddenly opened.

Riele!!! My cupcake!! An older woman shouted widening her arms.

She had long white hair which was packed neatly behind her head and wore a white dress which was covered by an apron.

She looked really strong and agile for her age.

There was no ounce of hesitation in riele's eyes as she jumped up the wooden porch and ran into the woman's arms.

I missed you Abuela,she said, yep, she's definitely been here before.

Is she her grandma??

Ohmy!!! Cupcake you've grown so big and tall!! I didn't believe it when i got the call saying you were coming here... you finally came to see your Abuela... she said her eyes getting teary as she pulled riele into another emotional hug.

Why did they take you away from me?? She said, her voice in a whisper.

I'm sorry Abuela .. I shouldn't have stayed away too long, riele muttered.

Ohh... and who is this fine young man you have with you cupcake?? She suddenly said gesturing for me to come to her as she let riele go.

That's jace Norman Abuela.. he's my...friend. she said.

Hmm...jace, I am Roxy silver, it is nice to meet you.

Nice to meet you too ma'am, I said and extended my hand to shake her.

Oh stop that nonsense!!! She said and pulled me into a warm hug.

Did you say you were Jace Norman??

I nodded.

Wait a moment, Norman... where have i heard that name before??

Ohh! It can't be a coincidence can it?? She said studying my face, she put her hands on my forehead and trailed it down to my cheek, turning my face to the side she examined my neck carefully.

Abuela.. what are you doing?! Riele screamed.

Hmm.. there is only one family with that surname, she whispered to herself ignoring Riele.

I heard it and immediately knew what she meant...

She looked back at me narrowing her eyes at me suspiciously then she began to lift up my shirt.

Abuela!!!! Riele screamed and pulled me away from roxy to stabd behind her.

You're embarrassing him!!! She screamed while i stood there shocked.

Oh shut up! It's not like I'm trying to steal him away from you or anything i just had to confirm my suspicions that he... she trailed off as i silently begged her with pleading eyes.

He... what? Abuela, riele asked.

Uhh... that he won't play with your heart, she said and i thanked her silently relief washing over me.

Huh? But i told you he's just my friend, riele said.

Friend...! You can't deceive an old lady Cupcake, i know love when i see it.

L..love?? I don't know what you're talking about Abuela.

Oh be quite! Jace please come! It's been really rude of me not to invite you into my house since you arrived.

She said and pulled me by my arm into her house, it was really simple, beautiful and white, it had a view of one of the beaches here in the scilles.

Both of you go take a shower I'll prepare dinner, now i didn't say together though... I don't think Riele is ready for a child, she muttered, although i wouldn't mind. She added.

I couldn't help but blush... riele too.

Abuela!! She screamed and pulled towards a room.

The room was pink all over, the covers, the walls, every single thing.

This used to be my room, she muttered reluctantly,like she didn't want to tell me anything.

Y..you lived here?? I asked.

Yeah... years ago, she replied.

You didn't tell me....

You didn't have to know!!! She snapped, i cautiously took two steps away from her.

S..sorry.. i muttered.

No i should apologise... I'm just not used to being obliged to tell people things about me... i don't tr.... you can trust me riele, I said interrupting her.

She sighed and sat on the bed, i did the same.

Roxy... is my Grandma. She was the one who took care of me, when i was born... my mother fell pregnant for my father.. he rejected her and so she came back here to my Grandma, and after giving birth to me..

She ran away, leaving my Grandma to take care of me...

My dad thought he didn't need me because he thought my elder sister would succeed him in his business.. but after step sister was diagnosed with a brain disorder that made her do crazy things, he came here and took me away claiming he had every right. I had loved him then because i thothought finally having a father figure was the best thing that could ever happen to a child... but i was mistaken because he only needed to keep his business running...

He never let me come back to see Abuela ever again, or he would do something terrible to her..

He died years later leaving me no choice but to take over his company....

I Hate him for that.... I hate my mom for leaving me.. I hate my sister for hurting... I hate myself for leaving Abuela...

I hate... Riele.. stop, i said interrupting her and pulled her into a hug...

It's okay.... Riele.

It's Okay.....

Short chapter my lovelies

I'm sorry but i just had to compensate a little...

Next chapter is now in progress

Vote and comment

I purple you💜💜
Ivy 🌺🌺