Chapter 27- ♡Beauty and the beast♡

(No one's p.o.v)

Goodnight Abuela, Riele said and walked into the room, while Jace stayed back with Kurt in the living room.

Are you sure you're gonna be comfortable sleeping here in the living room?? Jace asked Kurt who was sitting up, half of his body in the sleeping bag Roxy had given to him earlier, there were only two rooms in this house, Roxy occupied one and Riele offered Jace share hers with her.. so... He had to sleep here.

Yes.. It is more than comfortable, Thank you. He said.

Okay.. Goodnight then I'll see you tomorrow.

Rest well... Prince Jace, thankfully he whispered the last part.

Jace got to the room to see Riele sitting on the bed, her back rested on the bed rest and her laptop was in her lap.

Working Again...

He thought and since it looked like she didn't hear him enter, he decided to take a shower, and without wasting another second he walked into the bathroom.

She glanced at him worried... why didn't he speak to her??

Is there a problem... is he angry about something?? Did i do something wrong?? I mean i know i kinda ignored but i never expected him to react this way...

Why am i so bothered about this anyway??
It's not like i feel anything for him..

Why do i wanna please him so badly.. why do i wanna...

Because you're falling for him!! A voice in her subconscious screamed.

What?? No... Never!! Love?!! No... it can't be..I'm not gonna let that happen- The bathroom door suddenly opened revealing jace half naked with only a towel tied around his waist.

She stared at him for a while fighting the naughty thoughts that kept popping into her head.

She looked away immediately she saw him turning to look at her.

You should put some clothes on you're not the only one in here you know!! She snapped and he frowned.

I'm sorry... I just forgot to take my clothes into the bathroom with me. He said giving her a weird look,

He walked to where their bags were kept and took out his, picking out something to wear, he walked into the bathroom and came out few minutes dressed up in what he had decided to wear for the night.

He walked to the foot of the bed and just stared at her.

There was something wrong... he just didn't know what but he could feel the tension in the room.

What are you staring at me like that for?!! she snapped suddenly.

Uhh... Is something wrong Riele?? He asked.

No... jace nothing is wrong i just hate it when people stare at me like I'm some kind of interesting movie you could watch all night!!! She said.

Why is she acting like this?? He thought.

Maybe something had gotten her upset, I'll just let her cool off, he concluded knowing she wasn't one to control her anger.

Okay I'm sorry... uhh where do i sleep?? He asked and she threw him a pillow.

On the couch! She said and his eyes widened.

The couch was so small, he would barely fit in it talk less of being comfortable enough to sleep on it.

What?? He asked surprised.

What?? Jace is there a problem?? She asked nonchalantly.

No... it's just... Never mind... Goodnight, he said and walked over to the couch then sat on it.