Chapter 36-Reuniting

(Jace's p.o.v)

  As i opened my eyes i felt so empty, something was different.. I knew it. I turned to Tim...no Tyler and just spoke the words that loomed in my head.

Tyler... I....think..I've lost her.... I said and he gave me a confused look.

Riele.... I've lost Riele... i can feel it.

No, what are you talking about jace, you haven't lost anyone okay, in fact we are going to leave now, the doctor said i could take you to the city hospital.

O..okay...

Can you get up...you know what never mind you're supposed to be in a wheel chair from now on.

He said and pulled the wheel chair from not too far away from where my bed was and brought it to the bed side.

He helped me onto it and pushed it slowly out of the room, the doctor met us out there and they spoke a little before the doctor handed him some papers and said some caring words and well wishes to me, to which i just nodded to.

...............
(72 HOURS LATER)

  How long do you think I'm gonna be in this stupid chair?! I complained to tyler who was walking behind me and gently pushing my wheel chair.

He chuckled, stop calling it stupid, remember the doctor said you should see it as a friend till your healed enough to walk.

Ahhh friend my butt!! I would have preferred crutches, I groaned as i saw another woman give me a pitiful look.

We were in a clothing store right now shopping for some clothes from both of us.

I didn't want us to go to my place looking so bloody, like zombies.

The doctor said i was going to be discharged tomorrow, I am so excited, I'm finally gonna see Riele again, and i know she is safe from Reese because i saw on the news two days ago that she was finally back at work....so I'm out here today because the doctor let me out of the hospital for some fresh air....

Dude remember you have a broken arm, Tyler said and i made a large O shape with my mouth while nodding in realisation.

Making him laugh.

Shut up before smack you, I said and leaned down so his face was just beside mine.

How are you going to do that because you can't even walk, he teased making grab his ear.

Ow! Ow! Ow! I'm sorry I'm sorry, he screamed earning stares from people.

Awwnn you so mean now my ear is red and it feels like it's burning, he said with a pout making giggle at his cuteness.

Stop laughing jace! He screamed. Making me laugh harder.

I'm sorry... sorry, you're just too cute, mah  wittle pumpkin, I said and pretended like he threw up.

Ew!  Jace  No no that is a big No No, don't you dare call me that!!

Alright Alright big boy, I won't call you that, let's just get out of here already, I'm tired of all the stares.

Fine fine let's go pay first.
.................

I'm so excited, I whispered to Tyler as we waited for the door to open.

We were currently in front of my house, I had already been discharged, said to return to the hospital after a few weeks to get my stitches removed.

We just rung the door bell and we're waiting... oh! I hear footsteps.

I straightened my shirt, I wasn't on wheel chair, i was using crutches, just one though as only one of my hand is not badly injured.