Chapter 19- ♡A KISS IN THE RAIN♡

( Jace's p.o.v )

Hahaha she giggled, Jace it's been so long it's so fun hanging out with you and telling all about my achievements, Sam said and i swear if she says one more word.

I will shove her head into the ground!!

Jokes Apart!! She's so freaking annoying.

All she does is talk about herself!

But Riele... I miss her; her smile, her laugh, her...

Dude she's been gone for just an hour!!!

Who cares!! I want to be with her for the rest of my.....life.....

W..what did I...just say??

Jace! Jace!! Are you listening!! I was just telling you how much i had to spend just for this nails

Yeah...yeah that's nice, i said uninterested.

Jace?? Are you okay??

Yeah I'm fine, i replied.

Are you sure, you seem a bit distant. Are you tired of me already???

No... no not at all.
(Yes!!! Yes!! I am, please Get the Hell out my life!!!!!! )

O..okay so as i was saying, it........blah blah.

My brain drowned her out in seconds and i began to think, think about riele.

She seemed angry when she left and i know it's because of Samantha. This annoying brat just had to come and ruin Everything.

It's not like i hate the fact she's back in my life...Its just....I just wish she didn't.
.......
(Hours Later)

( Riele's p.o.v )

It's been hours since jace and i went to have lunch and that...that......and Samantha ruined it.

But it's cool i drove myself home after i was done with work.

I know jace would worried but i didn't want ruin their bonding time.

I sat on my couch in the living just scrolling through my phone, lost my appetite to have dinner which mean i haven't had anything to eat the whole day.

I looked up as i began hearing sounds on my roof and a smile crept onto my face like a child who heard her mother's voice after she had been away for hours!!

I swiftly got put on a sneaker and rushed outside.

My Excitement getting the best of me.

RAIN!! IT'S RAIN!!!!! I screamed knowing no one would hear me since it started raining pretty hard.

But i loved..... I loved Every single drop that hit my skin and gently crept into my clothes.

I ran in the street giggling like a mad child.

This was the life i longed for,the life i craved. The life where i am free, the life where there is no line limiting my every breath.

The life where there is no one watching, where i could scream, dance, laugh, do stupid things, act crazy...and just be me.

I want to be able to fall and get laughed at..then also join in the laughter, not get rushed to the hospital for check up.

I want to be able to actually wear normal clothes.. not just formal.

I want to be able to be me, to make jokes, sing loudly, no restrictions nothing,to have people to depend on, to not be perfect, to have someone who would tell me what to do...someone who won't fear me because I'm Riele Downs...to be just plain ol me....