Chapter 42- I'm not here for you

(Jace's p.o.v)

    I was overly confident at first but now that we've finally arrived here in America, my nerves are going haywire.

I'm not sure i want to see Riele, what would happen if i see her, will I... No, it'll never happen, I'm over her....I'm supposed to be.... Arrgh!

Wait...so you're telling me that Riele possibly has children for you?? Ash asked me and i nodded.

Hmm...how sure are you about this?? I mean...what if... what if ..you know... umm she didn't keep it... Tyler stuttered and a shot him a glare that caused him to literally shrink in his seat.

My King I'm so sorry about my wife, I didn't know she held such a secret, if I did I... Oh cut it out Kurt, it's okay, I said to Kurt who was fidgeting in his seat, Idiot! I don't know why he's blaming himself.

You're trying to say you think she might have aborted it...are you crazy?!!! You think she's that heartless?!! I shouted at him making him raise his hands in defeat.

Alright bro... I was just saying..you know because Reese might not want to live with kids that belongs to you.

Arrgh!!! Ty shut up!! Okay?!  I told him and thankfully he listened, i massaged the bridge of my nose and looked out the window, we were driving through a familiar neighbourhood now.

We are almost there, gosh I don't think i can do this, maybe this was a mistake, maybe i shouldn't have come, maybe-

Stop! Jace what are you saying?! You're doing this for the child and it doesn't if it's twelve a.m. when we get there you're still knocking on that door.

Gosh!!! I'm talking to myself... I'm losing it. Damn you Riele!!!

HOURS LATER

We're here.

I stepped onto the familiar porch with Ty, Kurt,ash and two other of my guards following behind me.

One of them hastily came in front of me then knocked on the door while I adjusted my mask and hat, the disguise I have put on so as to not get recognition. Being the king of Prince Edward island and CEO of Norman Enterprises. I know it's probably no use because my ride has already gotten a lot of attention but at least no one knows it's me.

It's currently 6:00am so she's probably up, ugh! I don't care if she's up or not!

The door slowly opened revealing The one and only Riele Downs, she looked really sleepy with her curly hair sticking out everywhere, she wore a familiar white button up shirt that stopped just at her mid- thigh. Is that my shirt?? No definitely not!

Her eyes widened as she scanned every one of us, There were seven of us, all in black suits and masks, I was the only one with a hat though.

W.. who who... Who are you?? She questioned

What do y..you want?? She asked looking extremely nervous and alert, well she should be because if we were dangerous men, she'd stand no chance.

Miss may we come in?? Tyler spoke making her eyes go wider.

What?! N-

Thank you very much, I interrupted her and stepped into the house throwing my hat and coat on the couch, it was immediately picked up by Rick who was one of the two other guys that accompanied me on this journey.

No!!! Wait!!! You guys can't just walk into my house!!! I don't even know who you- she froze as I turned around running my hand through my hair.

J..Jace?? She stuttered. Her breath shaky.