Chapter 10-♡HEART FULL OF ANGER♡

(Riele's p.o.v)

I Barged into Micheal's Entertainment industry like I owned the place, glaring at everyone who recognised me and dared to greet me.

They all knew who I was and stayed out of the way, even the receptionist stayed still as I walked past him.

Gasps, and screams were heard as I pushed heavily made up models out of my way.

Get out!!! I screamed at the lady that was about to enter the elevator with me,making her rush out muttering series of apologies as she did.

The elevator door closed and I arrived at the top floor and went straight to his door, literally kicking it open.

Only to find him making out with some whore on his couch...Gosh darn this Motherfucker!!!! I whispered through gritted teeth.

I walked to them and threw him off her resulting in a groan escaping his lips and a scream from hers.

Get your stupid ass outta here BITCH!!! before i do something I will definitely not regret!!! I shouted and she immediately scurried out with her head hanging low.

I turned to the Dean who had gotten up and was fixing his shirt and slapped him on both cheeks.

He hissed in pain and grabbed my arms forcefully, pulling me closer to me.

What the fuck! Don't you ever do that again!!! He spoke through gritted teeth and I glared at him in disgust.

And if I do what are yah gonna do huh?? I asked trying to pull my arms out of his grip but he was too strong.

Ohh I'll show.....Just Shut it!! Bitch what else are you gonna show?? You've already shown me the kind of monster you are so....What the heck are you gonna show me..huh??? I screamed still struggling as I felt my eyes sting with tears.

I tried blinking it away to avoid showing any weaknesses but it was too late. A tear slipped down my face.

What the f..f.. you're crying?? Wait is this because of what happened yesterday night???
Haha!! Babe why are you making it a big deal it's not like you've never fucked before....or have you?? He asked studying her expression like he actually cared.

In fact the way he looks now if someone walked in here they'd think he was a good person.

I stared silently at him then closed my eyes letting another tear slip in the process.

Wait babe ha! You're a liar? Stop all this drama, I have to work now.

Why?! Dean why would you do this to me?! I've worked so many years to... to.... I inhaled deeply as I couldn't bring myself to say it.

This monster took my virginity while I was drunk. Why was I being so calm with him???!

I know how hard it was to keep myself all this years and then this ugly bag of bones comes and strips it away... He'll pay!

Look Miss Downs I don't freaking care, and even if it's true that you are...i mean were a virgin, be glad I was your first... I mean what's all the fuss about it's just....I walked up to him and slapped him again.

You are so Heartless Dean Michaels and you'll pay for what you've done...you'll see. I said wiping my face and storming out of the building.

Come pick me up at Micheals,I said simply to jace who I called as I stepped out of the building.

................

Goodmorning Miss Downs...are you okay?? Jace said staring intently at my face as he opened the car door.