Magical Luck (Fem Harry Potte...

By VanillaWest1

luck /lʌk/ Learn to pronounce noun success or failure apparently brought by chance rather than through one's... More

Epigraph
Characters
Year 3
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Year 4
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Year Five
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Year Six
Chapter Two
Helen McCrory our Narcissa Malfoy
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Year 7
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
NEW STORY!!!
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
She's being Re-Vamped!!!

Chapter One

17.9K 566 37
By VanillaWest1

Today. Today it is her day. Rosalie walked around her room, hair styled perfectly in ringlets, a crown of flowers resting atop her head, her face bare of makeup and her mothers diamond necklace sat in the nape of her neck. Rosalie continued to pace her room.

She wasn't nervous per say, she was actually quite excited to finally be married to Tom. What really had her pacing was the party afterwards. Where she and her family would be surrounded by Tom's 'followers.' Some of them expected her to bow to her husband, she rolled her eyes at that, there was no way she would bow, and Tom wouldn't make her.

"Rosie, don't stress, everything will be fine." Rebekah said to her niece as the girl paced. Back and forth. Back and forth.

"I'm not stressed. I'm rather excited to be getting married to Tom." Rosalie answered. "I'm more thinking about how his, followers want me to bow down to him." Rosalie scoffed. Her blonde her twirling around her as she stopped and faced her aunt. "If they even suggest that I bow while at the party, I will bloody drain them." Rosalie growled, her eyes flashing a bright gold in her anger.

Rebekah smirked as she watched her niece. "Oh, they won't mess with you darling, you're much scarier then your husband." Rebekah stated. 

Rosalie shrugged before turning to her wedding dress. Rebekah going to help her, once her arms were slipped into the lace sleeves, Rebekah buttoned it at the back, sealing her in. Rebekah brought over the veil and slipped it behind the flower crown. Spinning slowly Rosalie smiled, happy to be in her gown. 

"Finally." She whispered, Rebekah smiled as she helped her out of her room and down to where her father stood waiting for her. Niklaus turned to see his daughter in the white dress that Lily had always wanted to see her in.

His eyes brimmed with tears as Rebekah had her stand next to him. "Hello sweetheart." Niklaus whispered smiling softly. Rebekah smiled watching the pair before leaving them alone.

"Hello dad." Rosalie whispered, a small smile on her face. "Do you like the dress?" She whispered.

"It's beautiful sweetheart, your mother would love it." Niklaus stated. Rosalie beamed up at her father hearing his words. The pair slowly made their way to the doors where Rosalie and her father would walk out and down the aisle to her soulmate.

They waited quietly, the pair gripping each other tightly. Tom and Niklaus had talked the night before the wedding. Niklaus explaining to the boy that he wishes that he would still have his daughter. Still have time to learn who she is. He just wanted to keep his daughter close. He missed so much.

And Tom told him he would never take her away from him.

Now, now the door swung open, everyone stands to look at the beautiful bride and her father. The two walk down the aisle, a smile so bright on Rosalie's face as she sees Tom, dressed in his finest suit.

When they reached the end Niklaus handed Rosalie over to Tom and nodded to the young man. Niklaus knew right then and there, Tom would keep her safe.

Elijah smiled at his niece and the man who would be marrying her. He cleared his throat as everyone sat back in their seats. Some of these people unsure of why their Lord would be with the girl who was meant to be his end. Some happy for the pair.

"Welcome everyone as we gather to celebrate the marriage of Thomas Marvolo Riddle and Rosalie Nikki Mikaelson. Thomas and Rosalie have gathered today before their family and friends to make a statement of their commitment to each other and to their love. We celebrate the coming together of the families of Thomas and Rosalie. It is said that through others, we are somebody. Through this marriage, we broaden our family circle, remember our heritage, and recall those who gave us life. We call upon our family and friends who we are blessed to have in our lives, and our parents who guided us along the road to adulthood." Elijah begun looking over the crowd as Tom and Rosalie watched him speak, both holding hands.

"We call upon family and friends who could not be here with us today; we know that they are here in spirit and we ask that they be with us in our thoughts. As we begin this ceremony, we invite you to participate fully with your thoughts and prayers, inviting you to call on whatever name you call your higher power, asking for a blessing of this couple and their married life. Bless this couple, their love, and their marriage as long as they shall live in love together. May they each enjoy a healthy life filled with joy, love, and stability." Elijah continued.

Elijah soon turned facing the East. "Be blessed by the element of air. May you be blessed with communication, intellectual growth, and wisdom." He started before turning to the South. "Be blessed by the element of fire. May you be blessed with harmony, vitality, creativity, and passion."

The two smiled as Elijah then turned to the West. "Be blessed by the element of water. May you be blessed with friendship, intuition, caring, understanding, and love." And finally he turned to the North. "Be blessed by the element of earth. May you be blessed with tenderness, happiness, and compassion."

"Love has its seasons, the same as does the Earth. In the winter of love, there is parting, and sorrow. But love remains, as do the stark and bare tree trunks in the snow, ready for the renewal of love in the spring as life and love begin anew." Elijah recited to everyone as Rosalie and Tom turned to each other.

"In the spring of love is the discovery of each other, the pulse of the senses, the getting to know the mind and heart of the other, a blooming like the buds and flowers of springtime."

"In the summer of love comes the strength, the commitment to each other, the most active part of life; the sharing of joys and sorrows, the learning to be humans who are each complete and whole but who can merge each with the other, as the trees grow green and tall in the heat of the sun."

"In the autumn of love is the contentment of love that knows the other completely. Passion remains, and ease of companionship. The heart soothes love into a steady light, glorious as the autumn leaves."

"The couple will be celebrating today with an ancient handfasting ritual. I ask that Thomas and Rosalie please join their hands, left hand to left hand, and right hand to right hand, forming the symbol for infinity." Elijah started. Rosalie and Tom following his instructions.

"I will now ask Niklaus Mikaelson to present thefirst cord representing Rosalie's side of the family." Elijah started, Niklauscame forward holding the cord in his hands, He passed it to his brother andwatched as Elijah twined it over the two's hands. "The colour red was chosen bythe couple to represent the passionate love, seduction, violence, danger,anger, and adventure in their marriage together. The Mikaelson family welcomestheir new son-in-law to the family with perfect love." 

"I will now ask Lucius Malfoy to present the second cord representing Thomas's side of the family." Elijah said as Lucius stepped forward and handed Elijah the cord. "The colour blue was chosen by the couple to represent depth, trust, loyalty, sincerity, wisdom, confidence, stability, faith, heaven, and intelligence in their marriage together. The Malfoy family welcomes their new daughter-in-law to the family with perfect love."

"Finally, the couple has chosen a third cord in the colour of yellow to represent the happiness, and optimism, of enlightenment and creativity, sunshine and spring in their new life together."

"I will bind these cords now, as we all wish blessings upon the couple and their union made this day. Tying these cords means that the couple is no longer two separate entities but joined as one, bound together in mutual love." Elijah finishes.

He ties a figure eight knot with the three cords, and the couple remains bound together. Elijah once more speaks.

"These are the hands of your best friend, young and strong and full of love for you, that are holding yours on your wedding day, as you promise to love each other today, tomorrow, and forever. These are the hands that will work alongside yours, as together you build your future. These are the hands that will passionately love you and cherish you through the years, and with the slightest touch will comfort you like no other."

"These are the hands that will hold you when fear or grief fills your mind. These are the hands that will countlessly times wipe the tears from your eyes, tears of sorrow, and as in today, tears of joy. These are the hands that will tenderly hold your children, the hands that will help you to hold your family as one. These are the hands that will give you strength when you need it. And lastly, these are the hands that even when wrinkled and aged, will still be reaching for yours, still giving you the same unspoken tenderness with just a touch."

"Do you accept Thomas Riddle as your husband, promising to stand by him in sunshine and in storm, in darkness and in light, through good times and bad, providing for his happiness before your own, to cherish and respect him as long as you both shall live?" Elijah asks Rosalie the girl smiles softly.

"I do." She whispers, but still loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Do you accept Rosalie as your wife, promising to stand by her in sunshine and in storm, in darkness and in light, through good times and bad, providing for her happiness before your own, to cherish and respect her as long as you both shall live?" Elijah asks Tom.

Tom smiles as he grips Rosalie's hands tightly. "I do."

Elijah smiles as he removes the cords, forming a perfect figure-eight for the couple to have as a keepsake.

"Your hands have been bound and fasted, with this cord as proof of your commitment to each other. As this is a union of family and friends, I turn to those gathered here before us and ask if you give this marriage your blessing. Please answer, "We do!"" Elijah calls around him.

"We do!" Everyone cries happily. Fred and George being the loudest, as they dabbed their eyes of the tears.

"I ask that everyone together please repeat after me, "We, your family, and friends, now pronounce you married."" Elijah says to the crowd smiling.

"We, your family and friends, now pronounce you married." Everyone repeats smiling at the happy couple.

"Please seal this union with a kiss!" Elijah shouts. Tom quickly pulling Rosalie into a passionate kiss. Their lips moving in sync. "Family and friends, please join me in celebrating the newly married couple!" Elijah cries out.

Everyone cheers as Tom and Rosalie walk down the aisle and back into the manor. The smiles never leaving their faces. 

********************

Rosalie's dress 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 541 47
Metanoia [meh - ta - noy - ah] • Greek (n.) The journey of changing one's mind, heart, self or way of life PS-CoS Completed? Unfinished? ✔ Edited...
2.6K 69 25
Arcane: /ɑːˈkeɪn/ adjective: understood by few; mysterious or secret. "If two people are meant for each other they will always find their way back"
ambition By Crow

Fanfiction

1.1K 57 16
/amˈbɪʃ(ə)n/ noun • desire and determination to achieve success Harry James Potter is not an ordinary boy. He is a wizard! His life has never been...
50.3K 1K 23
We've all heard about "Harry Potter " by J.K. Rowling, It's about time we find out the OTHER side of the story. P.S. All corrections are by Gramm...