Don't Touch My Food Bish (A O...

By ImaCompleteCyclePath

"And he took MY food and ATE it. That was when Pocahontas's dad and I sounded the drums of war." ..... Hayley... More

Don't Touch My Food Bish-INTRO
Don't Be A Codfish Ariel
I Need Some Serious Help
Real Girls Eat Cake
Supermarket Mishap Part 1
Supermarket Mishap Part 2
Pasta Phase & Surprising Surprises
Dafuq Just Happened?
Roger Isn't Roger...I Know
Natalie Portman
Zombie Apocalypse
Wait...Harry's Taken?...Oh No
Tabitha The Turkey
Plain Truth
Sherley Ivanstein
Pasta La Vista Bichachos
The Element Of Surprise!
Boredom, Prank Calls and Omegle
Save Ya 'Drama' For Ya Llama
Daddy Direction Is Becoming Bad!
Dayna Please...
Potterhead Siblings
The Dude Wants What!?
So Who Wants To Play Dress Up?
You're Going To Die Up There Kirchuk
Just Keep Reading Please
A Stuffed Living Things Collection!?
We're Coming Hayley!..Oh Yeah And Sally Too!
No Fashion Sense And Dumb Officers
It's Almost Over...

'It Was Fun'

133 8 3
By ImaCompleteCyclePath

(Okay guys i don't really know much about omegle so if i make a mistake about it please don't hate xx)

Hayley's POV

Holy Hades....

IT WAS THATSOJACK!

THATSOJACK IS ON MY SCREEN, AND HE CAN SEE ME, AND HEAR ME! HE KNOWS THAT I EXIST NOW.

HOLY FRECK.

Okay don't freak out don't freak out he's a human too. Deep breath, okay I got this.

"Hey isn't that the youtuber you're always watching?"

Ugh damn you Ari, now he'll think that I'm a creeper!

"Uhh..um err I like spoons?" I squeaked.

I mentally facewalled (When a facepalm isn't good enough)

Okay let's take this slow-SCREW DAT

"I love you Jack, stay sassy," I said with a cool voice trying not to show that I'm melting inside. Also trying to make up for the awkward 'I like spoons'.

"I love you too and I will!" He said WITH A WINK, "by the way your gonna be in my new youtube video haha,"

OH. MY. GOD......look at her butt- no? Okay fine.

"Really? Cool beans bruh," I said,

"Okay well i gotta go so bye," he said,

"Bye Jacky,"

Then he disconnected.

"Why are you freaking out he isn't ALL that," Ari said.

As you can see she ain't much of a fan.

I kept quiet for a long time until...

Ariel's POV

5...

4...

3...

2...

1- "HOLY FUCKING SHIT OF LLAMAS IN A TIN CAN ALL THE WAY FROM NEPTUNE!" Hayley yelled.

I honestly don't see what she sees in that Jason guy though, he just makes youtube videos gosh.

"I will always remember this day," Hayley said.

"I met Thatsojack...I met the Thatsojack...my gawd."

Well that's what happened for the next 8 minutes of my life. Hayley blubbering about meeting a youtuber on Omegle.

"Ari did you see him!? Did you see him?! I know you saw him but like did you see him?" She kept on yapping.

When she finally stopped we resumed back to Omegle but before we did Hayley decided to make it more 'interesting'.

So she went upstairs for a few moments and when she came back she had this very THICK eyeliner applied around her eyes and she was holding a CD player, she changed her shirt to a plain black shirt with red demonic-looking eyes.

Hold up.

"Where'd you get that eye-liner from? Because I know that you don't have any make up in your room except for lip gloss or chapstick,"

"Uhh I mighta kinda sorta may have used yours..."

"Hayley! You know how I feel about people touching my make up stuff!"

"Oh hush I'll pay you food,"

"I'm not you,"

"Good point...okay ill give you £10 then,"

"Deal,"

"Okay now it's either you join me and get changed or you stay back and watch da master,"

"I think I'll just watch you,"

"Eh suit yourself,"

Hayley took a black duvet and spread it around her over the couch so that the background will look dark I'm guessing?

She put the CD player beside the laptop and pressed a triangular-shaped green button which caused my ears to bleed. It was this hard rock metallic song, I couldn't even make out the lyrics because it only contained shouting.

She pressed record on the laptop and started growling at whichever stranger she met while also yelling,

"ROCK ROCK ROCK ROCK!"

"DEATH KILL BREAKING THE LAW! INVASION INVASION! SYTEM ERROR!"

"KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL!"

How did I ever become friends with this lunatic?

Finally she turned the player off and started dramatically weeping and sobbing about the death of her 'other side'.

From my angle I could see the strangers but they couldn't see me.

The eyeliner started to run down her face when she 'cried'.

In another scene she just stared at the computer but it looked like she was lost in space.

During all this her hairstyle was like those emos I'm guessing which covered her whole right eye. I gotta admit she did look very pretty but in a dark way.

When she turned the laptop off I saw her smiling like a cheshire cat.

"Why are you grinning like that?"

"I got it recorded, the reactions were hilarious and frowning or having no facial expression is really hard for me how does Kristen Stewart do it like zayum."

I looked at my watch.
11:42pm

"I'm gonna crash kay?"

"Okay I'm going to bed as well,"

Since we already put duvets and pillows down in the living room we decided to crash there and it was surprisingly comfy...and we were both too lazy to go upstairs.

After settling down properly we finally went to bed. I chuckled one last time remembering someone yell "Oh god!" In a hilarious way when Hayley was messing with people.

What will I do with this girl?

Liamallama's POV

"I miss those girls already, now who am I gonna fight with lightsabers! You don't even know how to handle it, Zayn thinks of it as an object for decoration, Harry's too slow and Louis is just crazy with it." Niall said.

"I do so know how to handle a lightsaber Niall,"

"No you don't,"

"I do too,"

"Do not,"

"Do too,"

"Do not,"

"Do too,"

"Do not,"

"Do too,"

"Do not,"

"Do too,"

"Do not,"

"Do too,"

"Liam when I gave it to you for the first time for a battle againt me you held it like a butter knife. A fucking butter knife mate." He exclaimed.

"Whatever," I said.

"....I'm gonna go watch TV,"

"Okay, I'm gonna go call Danielle,"

"Aight,"

We departed ways, he went to the living room and I went upstairs to my room to chat with my gorgeous girlfriend.

*

"Oh he's downstairs watching TV," I told Danielle.

"Dani I miss you so much, I can't wait for you to come back from America to England, how's everything going?"

"Eh the usual, just finished a gig yesterday, my body feels sore but I feel really happy since I didn't screw anything up haha,"

We both laughed together.

I talked with Dani for hours I'm guessing because I heard voices downstairs so I'm guessing the guys and ladies are back from their tripledate.

"Babe I gotta go I think the boys and their girls are back from their date," I said sadly,

"Okay well I'm going to bed so I'll talk with you soon okay?"

"Okay, night baby,"

"Night babe,"

We disconnected then I looked at the time on my clock. Hmm 11:43pm they came back early.

I went downstairs to see everyone in the living room looking bored.

"Hey guys,"

"Hi Liam,"

"Hi Lili,"

"Hey mate,"

"Hello Li,"

"Hey Liam,"

"Hello Liamallama," I glared at Lou for that. Darn you Hayley. You thought him that word!

"How'd the date go," I asked.

"It was fun," Harry said.

"We went to Carmano's then went to an amusement park, it was awesome," Zayn said.

They told me where they went and what they did which did sound fun.

A few minutes later everyone decided to go to bed. I could sense something has happened when Hary said 'It was fun'. If they really did have fun then he'd be talking about it all night.

I wanted to call Harry to have a little chat with him alone but Jasmine was basically clinging to him like a koala bear. She is nice but sometimes she's just ughhh.

When I decided to just talk with him tomorrow I heard Jasmine say that she's going to the bathroom. I looked over at Niall knowing that he had that feeling as well so we decided to confront Harry when everyone left.

He was about to leave before everyone so Niall had to keep him busy.

Finally when everyone left the living room I walked up to him and Niall.

"Harry?" I asked.

"Yes Liam?"

"What really happened? If you really did have fun then you'd be talking about it all night,"

Niall nodded in agreement.

"You two won't let this go will you?" He asked clearly knowing that we won't leave him until he gives us answers.

"Okay fine I admit it. It wasn't fun, it was very awkward, the places were awesome and we all got along well but it was just soooo boring! I thought something interesting or crazy would've happened or something."

"Hayley rubbed off on you mate, actually on all of us,"

"Hmmm,"

"You probably thought that she would like pop up from under the table or fall out of the sky or something," Niall said,

"Hey guys where's Hayley and Ari?" Louis said as he came down with Zayn.

"They went home," I explained.

"Oh..."

"What! Why?"

"Well we didn't ask them to live here now did we?" Niall said sarcastically.

"Well we should've! They're both like sisters to us!" Louis said.

"I'm gonna miss them so much," Zayn said, "and this is all really strange because we've only known hem for like 3 days or something,"

"Will we ever see them again!? We have to!" Harry exclaimed.

They began to panic a little.

"Boys! Pipe down!" I said trying to shut them up.

"We have their phone numbers geez shut up," Niall said.

With that said the 3 boys shut up looking relieved.

"Phew,"

"Thank goodness,"

"Good,"

And with that everyone went back upstairs to their girlfriends...I want my girlfriend here...

I wonder if Niall is thinking about getting into a relationship?

I went to my room and the minute my head hit the pillow I was out like a light.

*****
Hey all you beautiful people!
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Please vote and comment!
Oh and we're almost at 1K c'mon guys we can do this!

QOTD: 3 favourite songs at the moment?
AOTD: Carousel by Melanie Martinez, Cooking by the book by Lazytown (Lil Jon remix) and The Llama song by Twaimz!

Love y'all! (is it ya'll or y'all? I don't know whatevah)

ATTENTION LES PEOPLE: I'M SO SORRY BUT I WON'T BE ABLE TO UPDATE TOMORROW,  I'M GOING TO MY GRANDMA'S CRIB AND THEIR AIN'T NO WI-FI...AND I'M TOO LAZY TO GET 3G. Once again, I'm sorry but I'll come back ASAP!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 5.2K 69
Naomi Moretti classe 2001 studentessa universitaria della Sapienza di Roma in una normale serata in una discoteca con la sua migliore amica incontra...
29.1K 1.6K 23
DOVE tutte le canzoni di Holden sono dedicate a una singola ragazza e questa ragazza รจ Margherita.
13.5K 395 41
Emily da Silva รจ la tipica ragazza bella da togliere il fiato, testarda e che dalla vita ottiene tutto ciรฒ che desidera. Suo fratello, Danilo, รจ il c...