Teen Wolf § Stiles Stilinski...

By Beebuzzin

Alexandra Cooper, parents Wanda and Vision, lives in beacon hills. She was born and raised there and lives ne... More

Background and information
(1) The body
(2) The New Girl
(3) Werewolf
(4) First line
(6) "Hang out"?
(7) Bowling
(8) The Bullet
(9) The Video
(10) Rising Pulse
(11) The school
(12) The Fullmoon's Effect
(13) Allison's necklace and the Alpha
(14) Car trouble
(15) Dress shopping
(16) Winter Formal
(17) The Bite
(18) The missing girls
(19) The Voices Begin
(20) Isaac Lahey and the new principal
(21) The Police Station
(22) Peter Hale
(23) Ice skating
(24) Boyd and The Lizard Man
(25) Paralysed and The Swimming Pools
(26) Venom
(27) Butterfly
(28) Crossbows and Kanima Venom
(29) The Gay Club
(30) The Kidnapping Of The Lizard Man
(31) Consequences
(32) The Study Group
(33) 2006 yearbook
(34) The rave
(35) Biggest Party Of The Year
(36) The real killer?
(37) The Sheriff's Station
(38) The counsellor
(39) Sparks
(40) The game
(41) Guess who's back?
(42) New werewolf?
(43) The deer
(44) The crows
(45) Heather
(46) Risk and Reward
(47) The ice bath
(48) Beacon Hills First National Bank
(49) Human Sacrifices
(50) Bullet
(51) Darach
(52) Too close?
(53) Black vein
(54) Flashback
(55) The bus
(56) Motel Glen Capri

(5) Derek Hale

829 22 16
By Beebuzzin

"Come on, please join us tonight! If you don't I'll be the fifth wheel of a double date. And you know I can't cancel on Lydia." Alex begged Stiles since she was invited to go out with Lydia, Jackson, Allison and Scott after the game.

She was allowed to bring Stiles but he didn't want to.

"Look, Allie, I'm not going out with Jackson and Lydia! If it were just Scott and Allison, it would be fine, but it's not. I'm sorry alright."

They were standing by their lockers and Alex knew she had to bribe him with something.

"Look, if you go, I'll watch all the Star Wars movies with you over the weekend, from Saturday to Sunday. And I will do my very best, not to fall asleep." Alex told him.

Stiles closed his locker and looked like he was tempted to take the deal.

"Oh come on." Stiles groaned.

"This is your only chance at making me a Star Wars fan, Stiles." Alex just buttered this whole thing on.

"No, nope, spending the evening with Jackson and Lydia, that's worse then you never becoming a Star Wars fan." Stiles said.

He was too stubborn in Alex's opinion.

"God, you annoy me. What can I say to make you come?"

Stiles did have something in mind, he wanted the thing to be a date between the two of them, but he didn't want to say that in case he ruined the friendship.

"Darling, there is nothing you could say to make me change my mind." Stiles answered in a bad British accent, which Alex couldn't stop herself smiling at.

"I swear to god, you're something else Stilinski. I'll see you at the game though right?" Alex asked as she was getting ready to go to class.

"Yes darling." He answered in his bad British accent again.

"Bye Stiles." Alex said while she rolled her eyes playfully.

"Goodbye Allie." He chuckled.

§{~}§

Later at school Scott stood by his locker when Stiles ran up to him.

"Hey, come here." Stiles said as he grabbed his werewolf friend's shoulders.

"What?" Scott asked.

"Come here. Tell me what they're saying." Stiles said as he brought them to a wall and pointed at his father and a police officer talking to someone at the school.

"Can you hear them?" Stiles asked impatiently. Scott only shushed him.

"Curfew because of the body."

"Unbelievable." Stiles began. "My dad's out looking for a rabid animal, while the jerkoff who actually killed the girl is just hanging out, doing whatever he wants."

"Who's doing whatever he wants?" Alex said as she came up to the buzz cutted boy and his werewolf bestie.

"Derek." Scott said. "There's a curfew because of the body."

"And you can't exactly tell your dad the truth about Derek." Scott told Stiles.

"I can do something." Stiles said.

"Like what?" Alex asked, getting tired of this.

"Find the other half of the body." Stiles answered before he left.

"Are you kidding?" Scott asked, also growing tired of this.

"We have got ourselves a wannabe detective Scott." Alex said looking after Stiles before turning towards Scott who seemed focused on something else.

"Scott?" She tried again.

But he was suddenly walking away as well, she understood why though, Allison had been introduced to one of the players on the team by Lydia.

"What did I do to become friends with douche bags who just leave me alone out of nowhere." Alex said as she went to class.

§{~}§

*Later that night*

The trio was walking into the hospital. Scott had found something, a scent of blood, at Derek Hale's.

They were all going to his place later to try to find something, but they hadn't really told Alex what they were doing yet so she was just following along.

"Hey." Stiles said as he pointed to the morgue.

"Okay." Scott stammered.

"Good luck I guess?" Alex said.

"Yeah." Scott answered as he entered the morgue.

He was going to find out if the scent on the body of the girl was the same as the one at the Hale residence.

Stiles and Alex went forward to the front desk and they saw Lydia sitting there.

"Oh hey Lyds." Alex greeted her and Lydia took her earplugs out.

"Hey, I'm on a call right now, but I can call you later tonight?" Lydia asked.

"Tonight's not a good idea but I'll see you tomorrow at school." Alex told her, since the trio were going out tonight.

Stiles just stood there awkwardly and waved at her as Lydia waved shortly to him as well.

Alex scoffed at his awkwardness and grabbed his hand and led him to two seats.

They sat down and Stiles picked up a magazine.

"You're gonna read about menstrual cycles?" Alex asked him with a questioning grin on her face.

"I- Uhm." He checked what he was reading. "Well, yes, yes I am. Men need to educate themselves am I right."

She just laughed at him.

Suddenly Jackson came out and Alex couldn't not pay attention to their conversation.

"Did you do it?" Lydia asked him.

"He said not to make a habit of it,-" Jackson started telling her. "-but one cortisone shot won't kill me."

"You should take one right before the game, too." Lydia said. "The pros do it all the time. You want to be a little high school amateur? Or, do you, want, to go, pro?"

Alex never understood how she could be so bitchy with her boyfriend and other people besides the closest ones she knew.

Suddenly Scott came and grabbed the paper that Stiles was reading.

"Holy god!" Stiles exclaimed.

"The scent was the same." Scott told the pair.

"You sure?" Stiles asked as the two of them got up.

"Yes." He answered.

"So he did bury the other half of the body on his property." Stiles sighed.

"Which means we have proof he killed the girl." Scott continued.

"I say we use it." Stiles said.

"How?" Scott asked as they started walking towards the exit.

"Tell me something first." Stiles began. "Are you doing this because you want to stop Derek, or because you want to play in the game and he said you couldn't?"

Alex turned to Scott this time too with a questioning look on her face.

"There were bite marks on the legs, Stiles. Bite marks." Scott said.

"Then we're gonna need a shovel."

"Look, if we are digging up a body tonight, I am not helping with the actually digging." Alex said as she crossed her arms.

The boys looked at her and then back at each other and just shrugged before dragging her outside.

§{~}§

Even later that evening, the trio had made it to the Hale residence. They were hiding to make sure Derek doesn't see them.

After Derek got into his car and drove off the trio drove their way over to the garden area.

As they stepped out of the car, and Stiles helped Alex out of the backseat, they walked toward the place where they were supposed to dig.

"Is this a good idea?" Alex asked.

"Probably not, but it's the only idea we've got." Stiles said as the boys got the shovels out of the car.

"Wait something's different." Scott commented.

"Different how?" Stiles asked.

"I don't know." He answered. "Let's just get this over with."

To Alex's luck there were only two shovels so she just stood and watched.

They continued to dig and dig and dig.

"This is taking way too long." Scott commented.

"Just keep going." Stiles said.

"What if he comes back?" Alex asked.

"Then we get the hell out of here." Stiles answered.

"What if he catches us?" Alex asked again, more worry lacing her voice.

"I have a plan for that." Stiles answered.

"Which is?" Scott asked.

"You run one way, me and Allie run the other." Stiles began. "Whoever he catches first, too bad."

Alex groaned at his answer.

"I hate that plan." Scott said.

"Me too." Alex agreed.

"All right, stop, stop, stop." Stiles suddenly said.

They finally got something after digging for so long.

Alex came closer and looked down as the boys started getting the dirt out of the way with their hands.

There were many knots of rope so Alex decided to help out on opening them.

"Hurry." Scott commented.

"I'm trying." Stiles said. "Did he have to tie the thing in like 900 knots?"

As they finished untying the rope, the boys started opening the blanket or whatever the body was wrapped in.

"Whoa!" All three of them screamed as the jumped back at the sight of half a dead wolf body.

"What the hell is that?!" Stiles exclaimed.

"It's a wolf!" Scott commented.

"No shit Scott!" Alex said.

"I thought you said you smelled blood? As in human blood?" Stiles asked.

"I told you something was different." Scott shrugged.

"This doesn't make sense." Stiles said.

"We gotta get out of here." Alex commented.

"Yeah, okay, help me cover this up." Stiles said.

Alex was not going near that thing so Scott and Stiles began brushing dirt in there.

"Uhm guys, do you see that flower?" Alex pointed to a purple flower a little bit further away from the hole.

"What about it?" Scott asked.

"Oh my god, that looks like wolfsbane." Stiles said.

"My thoughts exactly." Alex said.

"What's that?" Scott asked.

"Oh my god Scott you're the werewolf here!" Alex exclaimed.

"Yeah, and haven't you ever seen The Wolf Man?" Stiles asked.

"No." Scott exhaled.

"Lon Chaney Jr.? Claude Rains?" Stiles continued. "The original classic werewolf movie?"

"No, what?" Scott asked, wishing Stiles would just get to the point.

"You are so unprepared for this." Stiles sighed as he got up and pulled the flower up.

But it was connected to a rope so it just continued in circles around the hole. Stiles kept going around pulling up all the thread.

Scott was looking at Stiles pulling it up.

"Oh my god!" Alex exclaimed, she was a bit frightened.

"What, what is it?" Stiles asked with a slight worried tone.

"Look!" She pointed at the grave/hole.

The wolf had turned into the human girl again.

"That is just terrifying." Alex commented as Stiles made his way over to the pair.

§{~}§

That next morning, the police arrested Derek.

Stiles had driven Alex home since her parents were getting back in the morning so only Scott and Stiles witnessed the arrest.

Alex was sitting in her room getting ready for the game that evening. She found clothes to wear since she was going out afterwards.

She was not excited about that, but she couldn't exactly cancel either, she'd feel too bad, even though none of them would probably care.

She went downstairs after getting ready, she was wearing a normal outfit with one of Stiles flannels over.

His flannels had become a regular part of her outfits, she just liked wearing them.

"Hey sweetie, sorry we can't go to the game tonight, we need to unpack and we'll you know, recharge." Wanda told her.

"It's alright mom, I'll be with the guys, and then I'm going out with Scott, Allison and some others afterwards."

"Okay well be safe darling, who is driving you to the game?" Vision asked.

"Stiles, he said I could ride with him if I didn't mind being early."

"Okay, we love you and text us when you're coming home." Wanda said.

"I will, bye, love you." Alex said as she left the house and Wanda closed the door with her powers after her.

Alex went outside to the jeep and they drove off after the greeted each other. Stiles didn't show it, but he loved it when she wore his flannels.

After they got to the field Alex went on inside because she was meeting Lydia there before going to sit on the bench to watch the game.

After meeting up with Lydia, Alex went out and sat down on the bench next to Stiles.

"Hey, how are you doing?" Alex asked Stiles.

"Scott's just stressed about the game, but I tried to get his mind off of things, didn't work that well though." Stiles said, he didn't notice how she asked about him and not Scott.

"Okay, good to know, but how are you doing?" Alex asked again.

"Oh, you were asking about me, okay, well I'm fine, it's not like I'm gonna get to play anyways." Stiles shrugged.

He tried to hide his disappointment, but Alex saw through the mask. She put her head on his shoulder and held his hand.

"You'll get there Stiles, Coach just hasn't seen your potential yet."

As the players started to get out onto the field the sheriff came up behind Alex and Stiles.

"Hey kid." He said.

"Hey." Stiles answered, he looked nervous.

"You think you'll see any action tonight?" The sheriff asked.

"Action? Maybe." Stiles and the sheriff were talking about two different things completely.

The game began at the sound of the whistle.

As the game progressed Alex noticed that none of the players were passing to Scott.

There must've been some sort of agreement between the other players and she had an idea who was behind it.

Scott did have an opportunity to get the ball, but Jackson pushed Scott out of the way and took it instead.

This just confirmed the theory.

The crowd cheered however since Jackson scored. And the pair sitting on the bench saw Scott looking at the audience.

They turned around and saw a sign that Lydia and Allison were holding up that said 'We luv u Jackson'.

"Brutal." Stiles commented as the pair turned around.

"Oh, this is not going to be good." Alex said.

As the second round began however, Scott had started to shift. He got the ball right away after literally stepping on one of the players from the other team to get the ball.

He avoided all the other players as he scored the goal and the crowd cheered.

"Yes!"
"Yes! That's what..!" Stiles and Alex exclaimed.

Everyone were cheering. But Jackson looked pissed.

"To McCall!" Coach said as he passed Alex and Stiles on the bench. "Pass to McCall! To McCall!"

As the next round began the other team got the ball first but the player who had it, gave the ball to Scott.

"Did the opposing team just deliberately pass us the ball?" Coach asked Stiles as he sat down next to the pair.

"Yes, I believe so, Coach." Stiles answered while he was biting his glove.

"Interesting." Coach said, he seemed intrigued.

"Yes! Yes! Whoo!" Stiles and Alex exclaimed.

The next round began and Scott scored again. Everyone cheered again.

"Yes! Yes! Oh, my god!" Stiles exclaimed.

Everyone continued to cheer as the game was over. No one seemed to notice that the star of the game had disappeared.

Alex and Stiles sat on the bench while Stiles was taking some of his equipment off.

"Uh-huh." The sheriff said. He was on the phone.

"Dad? What's wrong?" Stiles asked. The sheriff only put a finger up as a signal for him to wait.

"Hey, where did Scott go?" Alex asked as she couldn't see him.

Stiles looked around ready to say 'right there' but he couldn't find him either.

The pair looked at each other with an understanding as they both got up and ran inside to see if Scott was in the locker room.

§{~}§

The ran inside the locker room only to find Allison and Scott kissing and they stopped in their tracks.

Alex was about to leave before she realised Stiles wasn't with her and she went to go drag him back before she heard Allison say something.

"Um.." Allison slightly giggled. "I've got to get back to my dad."

"Okay." Scott nodded with this goofy smile on his face.

Alex was still trying to drag Stiles with her outside, but for some reason he was incredibly strong and focused on observing what was happening.

As Allison was leaving she noticed Stiles and Alex there trying to drag him away.

"Hi, Stiles, Alex." Allison said with a small wave.

"Hey Allison." Alex greeted as she stopped trying to drag Stiles away.

Alex and Stiles went over to Scott who had this goofy grin on his face.

"I kissed her." Scott said giddily.

"I saw." Stiles answered.

"She kissed me." Scott said just as giddily as before.

Alex smiled at his goofiness.

"I saw that too." Stiles said. "It's pretty good, huh?"

Scott just sighed looking at him.
"I don't know how." Scott stammered. "But I controlled it. I pulled it back. Maybe I can do this, maybe, it's not that bad."

"Yeah. We'll talk later then." Stiles said and patted Scott's chest before turning around about to leave.

"Nope." Alex said as she grabbed his shoulders and turned him around to face them again.

"What?" Scott asked him.

"The, uh, medical examiner looked at the other half of the body we found." Stiles began.

"And?" Scott asked again.

"Well, I'll keep it simple." Stiles continued. "Medical examiner determines killer of girl to be animal, not human. Derek's human, not animal. Derek not killer. Derek let out of jail."

"Are you kidding?" Scott exclaimed.
"This is not good." Alex commented.

"No, and here's a bigger kick in the ass." Stiles continued. "My dad ID'd the dead girl, both halves. Her name was Laura Hale."

"I swear to god." Alex sighed.
"Hale?" Scott exclaimed.

"Derek's sister." Alex confirmed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

919K 49.6K 34
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
955K 40.2K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
160K 5.8K 42
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024
610K 30.7K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...