𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 ↺ e. yeager

iamriceu द्वारा

❝ 𝙄𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 ❞ 2021 | © ʜᴀᴊɪᴍᴇ ɪsᴀʏᴀᴍᴀ © ɪᴀᴍʀɪᴄᴇᴜ अधिक

ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
1 | Utgard Castle
2 | Risky Plan
3 / 4 | Revealed
6 | Strawberries
7 | The Coordinate
8 | Sneak Out
9 | Promise
10 | The Warehouse
11 | The Chase
12 | The Undercover Titan's Real Identity
ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴇʀᴇɴ
14 | Useless
15 | Dream
16 | Emerald Eyes
17 | Armin's Suspicions
18 | The Monkey Titan
19 | Thunder Spears
20 | Traitor
21 | The Shapeshifting Titan
22 | Choose One
23 | Letters
24 | The Marley Mid-East War
25 | Delusions
26 | Disgrace
27 | Small Reunion
28 | Run Away
29 | Reiner's Wallet
30 | Declaration Of War
31 | Mass Murder
32 | Gunshot
33 | Yes or Yes
34 | Dedicate your Hearts
35 | Voices
36 | Cutting Ties
37 | Neverending Cycle Of Hate
38 | Threats
39 | Paths
40 | Sunset
41 | Pie
42 | Come Back
43 | Free
44 | Death
45 | Red Face
ғɪɴᴀʟ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ
ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ

5 | Trust

4.3K 181 72
iamriceu द्वारा

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Your Pov

I woke up in an area filled with trees. You could call it a forest but I feel a bit dizzy. I looked to my left and saw Ymir and Eren, sleeping peacefully. I looked up though and saw Reiner and Bertholdt just staring at us.

"Oi, why did you include me to your stupid plan? Didn't we agree-"

"It's too risky. We're going back home once it's night." Reiner cut me off

"Don't you care about Annie?! I can protect myself as well. I'm smarter and much stronger than you, Reiner. Just trust me with this." I frowned

"Yeah Reiner. Her plan was pretty smart and well thought of. With her help, we can assure Marley that we won't lose another Titan just like how we lost the Jaw Titan." Bertholdt tried to reason out with Reiner.

"Fine. If you get yourself caught, we're not helping you" He scoffed.

A few hours has passed since I've spoken. Ymir woke up just a few minutes ago and she was asking if Reiner or Bertholdt could explain what was happening. They both said that they would explain later on.

Eren's Pov

I woke up, feeling a bit dizzy. Everything around me was all trees. I still couldn't remember what happened earlier but I can bet that it was something that made me unconscious.

I sat up and looked around. To my right, Y/N was sitting there, looking a bit calm. Too calm.

"Oh Eren... You're awake" I looked up to see who's voice that was that and it was Reiner.

I somehow I didn't feel my arms and legs so I tried removing my hood. I stared at my missing arms. So much smoke were coming out of both my arms.

"Wh-what? My arms!" I blurted out

"Eren. Take a look. I'm in the same shape as you. Guess we're both having a bad day."

I looked to my right and Ymir was there, with no legs. I was a bit skeptical about Y/N though. She doesn't seem to have any major injuries. She just had scratches and stuff like that.

"Ymir... Y/N... Where did my arms go?" I asked

"Sorry about that. It was my fault. I was kind of in a hurry. So when I bit the nape of your neck, I forgot to account your arms." Reiner was still glaring at me.

"I see... So I lost, huh?"

Silence filled the are so I decided to use this time to escape.

"Eren, stop"

It was Y/N. Why was she stopping me?

"At least, listen to what they're going to say..."

I don't know why but she seems like she was forced to say all of these.

"Don't be so hasty, Eren." Ymir added

"Take a good look around Eren. We're inside a giant forest in Wall Maria. This place is a long way from the walls. That means we're deep in Titan territory. Look down there. I think that one on the ground is an Aberrant. It may look like it's just lounging around, but it hasn't taken it's eyes off us. And there are a lot of small ones down there. That alone is dangerous. It's staring at us, but it's not coming closer. Guess it's a bit too shy. And finally, we've got these two. Dirty bastards. They're the only ones here with ODM gear on. Reiner and Bertholdt took both our gear. Y/N here, she's been acting way too suspicious since yesterday. Who knows what she can do. At this point, becoming a titan isn't going to help the situation. Not only can they transform too, but they can also escape into tree tops. And there's still the matter of all the titans around us. Getting out of the Titan territory alive is no easy task, even for us." Ymir explained.

I mean, she was right. I guess I should listen to what they would say. But, Y/N looks like she's on their side. I can't help but think that they turned her into their puppet or something.

She continued,"Get it now? This isn't the time to charge into a fight."

"More importantly, you two can't even transform right now. So don't get any ideas. Your bodies are wrecked. Just repairing the damage is taking everything you've got"

"Are you stupid? Why would I trust a goddamn thing you're saying?" I shot back.

"Listen, Eren. Reiner's telling the truth. They know more about this thing than we do" Y/N sighed

"Hey Reiner, You said you would talk once Eren wakes up. About just what it is that you two plan to do with us?" Ymir asked

Reiner responded, "We're taking you to our hometown. I know you don't want to cooperate with us, but Ymir was right about the number of titans out here being dangerous. If we started battling right now,
the other titans would just come and eat us the earliest opportunity. So we have no chouce but to wait here until night, when the Titans can't move. Any escape plans you might be thinking up, as well as our plans to take you away, will have to wait until night."

"Why didn't you just run all the way home as the Armoured Titan? What's the point if stopping here? Did you get tired and need a break?" Ymir asked

"I'll leave that up to your imagination" He calmly said.

timeskip

"That reminds me.. Ever since the those Titans showed up yesterday morning, we've been working our asses off. We haven't had the chance to eat or even sleep. It's a hood thing that the wall wasn't broken it anything. But I think we deserve a break for once. We can ask about getting a promotion later on."

It was all nonsense. Just a few minutes ago, Reiner was this traitor. What the hell happened?

"Reiner..." I heard Bertholdt mutter.

"Think about it! We've done more than enough to deserve a promotion. Considering everything that happened, out performance was outstanding. You could argue that we were just doing our duty as soldiers, but I think we deserve it."

All of us were so confused on what was happening.

"Hey Reiner... What the hell are you talking about?" Ymir asked

"Huh? What do you mean?" "I'm not saying we should start demanding to be promoted right this second." He said

"That's... not what I was asking." Ymir muttered

"Oh yeah. Where did you find the cannon from earlier? That really saved my ass. That and the way Krista dressed my wound. I think she must like me."

"Hey..." I tried getting his attention

Reiner seemed to ignore me and continued talking.

"I've kinda always felt like Krista was especially nice to--"

I cut him off by shouting, "Hey! Are you fucking with us?"

"O-Oi Eren... Please calm down..." Y/N tried to calm me down but I didn't listen to her

"What? Why are you getting angry Eren? Did I say something wrong?" Reiner aksed as if he was stupid or something

"If you want to die so badly, say it outright!" I yelled angrily

"Hold up, Eren. There has to be something going on here. Isn't that right, Bertholdt?" Ymir suspected.

"If you know something about this, speak up already, will you?" She continued, "If you know something about this, speak up already, will you?"

"Reiner... You're not a soldier, remember? We're both... actually warriors" I heard Bertholdt sigh.

I stood there, watching this scene unfold.

"Right. That's... how it is"

"Huh? What's that mean?" I asked in frustration.

"I think I have an idea of what's going on with him. I thought it was strange. Why would one of the guys who broke the wall risk his life to save Connie? He doesn't even realize that his actions contradict themselves. I can only guess how he ended up like that, but I bet... He started off as a warrior while came to break the wall, but after pretending to be a soldier for so long, he stopped being able to tell which identity was real." Ymir stated.

She continued, "Maybe he couldn't handle the guilt of what he'd done, and in order to maintain his own sanity, he has to tell himself he was a soldier protecting the wall. And he believed it way too much. That's how he ended up with lost memories and wavering loyalty. This can't be the first time Reiner has gone off the deep end. Bertholdt's expression gives that away. It's amazing, really, how someone.as honest as you managed to--" Ymir was cut off by Reiner telling her to shut up.

"Sorry about that, I must've gone too far" Ymir smirked.

"You've got to be kidding me. After all this, you're trying to play the victim? What exactly are you getting at? Way back then, why the hell did you let me confide in you? Tell me, Bertholdt. I'm talking to you, you damn lackey. I told you two about everything that happened to me. About when I watched my mother get eaten alive. Isn't that right? Since a piece of rubble from the gate you kicked in flew straight to my house, my mother couldn't get away from the Titans. You remember, right? I told you my story. What were you thinking?... What were you thinking back then?" I yelled in frustration

"Back then... I... felt sorry for you." Bertholdt admitted.

Bullshit. This is all bullshit.

"Oh... I see... You guys... You're neither soldiers nor warriors. You're just murderers. Your mass murderers who killed countless people in cold blood!" I yelled

"You think I don't know that?!" Reiner yelled back. "I don't need you to point that out for me!"

"Then stop pretending that you're one of us! You can't even call yourself human anymore! You're responsible for turming this world into a living hell! Do you understand that, you murderers?!" I shot back.

"What's the point of slinging insults now?! Do you want us to regret it?! Do you want us to apologize?! Would that make you better?! The people you thought we were don't exist! If you think screaming at us is gonna help anything, them go ahead and scream your head off!"

"Stop shouting for fucks sake! At least try and understand each other without trying to ruin your vocal chords you shit heads!" 

Wow... This is my first time seeing Y/N angry. 

Silence filled the air. No one seemed to know what to say.

"That's right... I'm still... too naive. I just... have to keep fighting. I'm going to keep fighting to make sure you guys suffer the worst death imaginable. That's a promise." I grumbled

I must've sounded like a maniac. But I couldn't help it. Those bastards betrayed humanity.

"Hey Reiner. What's the deal with that monkey?" Ymir asked out of the blue.

"Monkey? What do you mean?"

I smell bullshit once again. However, I could feel Y/N's aura change once again.

"Hmm you don't know? That's surprising cause when you two saw it, your eyes went as wide as saucers. You were entranced" Ymir smirked

I looked at Ymir and asked, "What's this about a monkey?

"Just listen. That monkey faced Beast Titan is behind everything that happened these past days. It made those Titans appear inside of the wall. I wonder if he was trying to asses our strength. I think these guys are trying to get to him. If you find that guy, you'll be able to go back home, right? "

I looked at the two traitors and their eyes widened in shock. What the hell does Ymir know? Is she in our side? Why was Y/N quiet all this time? She must know something, right?

"How do you know that? What do you know?! Tell me everything." I yelled at Ymir.

"Wait your turn. I've got things to worry about too."

"What the hell does that mean?!" I yelled once again.

Ymir replied, "Eren, if you think killing these two is going to fix everything, you're sorely mistaken."

What the hell?

"Huh? Then who's the enemy?!" This was all getting too confusing.

"If I told you that, the--"

Ymir was rudely interrupted by Reiner.

"Do you think there's any future for this world? If you can answer that, maybe you should think before you speak. It's still possible for you to join our side."

There's no future in this world? Why not? Why were they talking about monkeys? What's going on?

"Hey! Say something! Who's the enemy! Ymir!" I shouted

She answered, "Who knows?"

"How about you, stop staying silent! Who's side are you on, Y/N?!"

She looked at me with a smile on her face. 

"I'm on humanity's side"

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Author's Note

hUmAnITy's SiDe- no stfu y/n

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

19.9K 1.3K 19
→ 𝐀𝐔✨ can you trust me? [𝐅𝐄𝐌!𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑-𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐓] → written feb. 2022 to present
35.7K 1.3K 46
𝘜𝘯𝘪𝘔𝘪, 𝘢𝘬𝘢 𝘜𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘔𝘪𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘴, 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘗...
184K 3.7K 28
𝘦.𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘳
610K 18.8K 48
❝𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐚...