Specter of Oliver Queen

By ArrowverseFan833

Conner and Mia go back to the past and pick up Thea, Laurel, Sara, Moira, Roy, Diggle, Quentin, and Tommy to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Author's Question
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38

Chapter 37

352 5 1
By ArrowverseFan833

Oliver is found on Lian Yu just like he was before. He is later seen in the hospital talking to his mother just like before also. Once Oliver gets home that is when things start to get weird. In this place Moira was married to Malcolm making Tommy his stepbrother. Oliver also found out that Thea died because of an overdose.

Later that night Oliver goes to finish his mission in and has a run in with another Green Arrow and the Black Canary. She asks why Oliver is on her earth and he said that he was here to get Dwarf Star particles for Novu. Oliver then goes and confront Malcolm as the Green Arrow because he believes that Malcolm is the Dark Archer. He finds out that he is wrong and that it is really Tommy.

Tommy throws Oliver a party for his return just like the last time and Oliver follows Tommy to the parking lot and is taken hostage. He finds himself in the same position as before, chained to the ceiling and he realized that he was going up against the undertaking again. He gets free with the help of earth 1's Diggle and the Oliver, Laurel, Chase, and Diggle go after the particles which Oliver was able to talk Tommy out of using. Oliver went to see Tommy one last time before he went back to his earth. As he and Diggle were about to leave Laurel ran in telling them about the red wave of energy coming for them. Oliver, Diggle and Laurel were able to escape to earth 1 right before earth 2 was wiped from existence.

The team is transported to Hong Kong in order to find a scientist that is needed to make the device that will help them in the coming crisis. It turns out that this scientist has also be making the Alpha/Omega virus. Laurel decides that she is going to go out on her own because she is going to find a way to fix her breach device and get back to her earth.

Later we she Oliver and Diggle get attacked and are saved by Tatsu. They work together to find the scientist, but they run into the Triad who ends up taking the scientist hostage and in order to get the scientist Team Arrow must get the Alpha/Omega virus and give it to China White.

The team meets up with China White to make the trade. The get the scientist and now Tatsu and China White are fighting, and China White gets the upper hand. Laurel comes out of nowhere and takes down China White to help Tatsu.

After Oliver makes sure that Tatsu is going to be fine he tells her that he is going to go to Nanda Parbat to find out more knowledge about Novu, in the hopes of finding a way to stay alive.

Oliver travels to Nanda Parbat to find the information that he needs to help him really know what Novu is up to. While there he runs into Thea and they talk about his new daughter who he says he is doing all of this for.

The two Queen siblings going and find Talia who will be able to guide them into Nanda Parbat so that Oliver can find the book that will tell him about Novu. While there, the three of them are attacked by The Thanatos Guild and give up the only way to find the book they are looking for. Talia lets them know that she memorized the information so she could get them to the book and the sword that will allow her to run the League once again.

Oliver leaves Thea behind and goes off with Talia who betrays him and then he and Thea climb the mountain to get to their location quicker. Once there they again find the Thanatos Guild who uses them go get into the tunnels where the sword is locater. Oliver is able to slow down the Guild while Talia and Thea find the sword and fight for it. Thea ends up winning. Oliver is about to leave so he has a talk with Thea for the last time. It turns out that Thea and Talia will start up a new league of heroes that will be run by the both of them.

Oliver is somehow transported back to the bunker where the rest of his team is wondering how he just showed up out of nowhere. Oliver turns around and sees two adults standing there that he does not know. These adults turn out to be Conner and Mia from the future.

Oliver tries to get to know his kids. He finds it easier to get to know Conner because he already knows him. He is having a hard time getting through to Mia though. There is a new threat in the city and that threat comes with a familiar face. It turns out that the new Deathstroke is none other than Grant Wilson, the son of Slade Wilson. Mia wants to kill Grant because he is the cause of all the trouble with the Deathstroke Gang in the future.

The team ends up finding out what happened in the future with JJ becoming the future Deathstroke and Zoe getting killed by JJ. The team goes after the Deathstrokes and Mia corners Grant and is about to kill him when Oliver stops her because he didn't want his daughter to become a killer. Grant is taken into custody and the team promises Conner and Mia that they will keep an eye on him and make sure he cannot cause any more trouble.

Curtis tells the team that information that they are looking for to help them build the device to help with crisis is located in Russia. Oliver is finally able to talk to Mia and get to know her once she realizes why Oliver stopped her from killing Grant Wilson.

Oliver, Laurel, Mia, and Conner head to Russia to retrieve the information on the device that they need to build while Diggle enlists the help of Roy Harper to help him steal plutonium. Oliver and his team meet up with Anatoly for help in meeting the Russian General who has the plans that they need.

The Russian General is killed for the information by the new leader of the Bratva. Oliver and Mia are taken hostage and tied to chairs. Mia then has to ring the bell which she gets close to doing but does not make it in time. Oliver and Mia are able to get free with the help from the rest of the team. Back in the States, Diggle and Roy steal the plutonium that they need. Diggle tells Roy what their visitor from the future told him about Roy and that causes Roy to join the team again because it will help him with the blood lust to have people looking after him.

Back in Russia, Oliver and Mia decide to fight in a cage match so they can distract the Bratva so that the rest of the team can get the information that they are looking for. The plan ends up working and they get the device.

When the team returns home, Laurel meets up with Lyla to give her the device. She then lets Lyla know that she was never going to give Lyla the device and then she lets Lyla know that now Oliver and Diggle know she is working with Novu. The three heroes are rendered unconscious by tranq darts.

Oliver wakes up and finds that he is running late to a party. When he finally shows up, he finds something weird. Quentin Lance is alive and is the mayor. Oliver and Quentin have to leave in order to stop a hostage situation. A bomb explodes and Oliver wakes up in his apartment again and he realizes that he is in a Groundhog Day kind of time loop.

The next time through, Oliver finds that Laurel is also in this simulation. They team up and try to prevent the bomb from going off and it doesn't work this time either. After a few more tries they stop the bomb but are still in the simulation. They go to a different location and Quentin gets killed there as well. After a couple of more tries Laurel is holding Quentin while he is dying and she finally tells him goodbye, which ends her part in the simulation.

Oliver tries to keep Quentin alive a few more times but he finally realizes that he needs to let this happen because there is no stopping this. This ends the simulation for Oliver. What Oliver was supposed to learn was that there is no stopping his death no matter what he does. Oliver and Laurel wake up to find themselves on Lian Yu with Diggle, Conner, and Mia.

The team must put together the device to hold the plutonium while they wait for the plutonium to arrive with Dinah, Rene, and Roy. When the plane is over the island it is shot down and the team has to go and find the plutonium and the rest of the team. Conner and Mia stay behind to put the device together.

Oliver and Laurel find the plutonium but are then attacked by Fyres and his men who are now alive because of the energy that is present on the island. Laurel leaves Oliver to return to the camp with the plutonium, while Oliver goes after Fyers and his men. He runs into Yoe Fei now and then they decide to go back to the camp.

Diggle and Lyla find Rene and Dinah and finally find Roy who is injured. They ended up having to cut his arm off because they could not get him free of the debris before the plane exploded.

While Conner is making the finally touches on device, the rest of the team goes out to take on Fyres and his men. Lyla calls Oliver and tells him to come back to camp to activate the device and for some reason it does not work. Lyla then tries and it works, and the dead people on the island disappear. Lyla then sees a breach open, and she knows that she has to go through it.

Later Oliver goes to visit the graves of the people who died on the island while he was there, and he finds Conner and Mia waiting for him. They have a conversation for a while and they all hug and then Lyla shows back up and she lets them know that the crisis has begun.

Crisis has now begun, and we are now on earth 38 where everything will start. We see that an anti-matter way is traveling through space and it is getting close to Argo. Kara tries to get in touch with Kal and Lois and finally does. She warns them to leave but she thinks she is to late. All of a sudden, a large group of people appear in the DEO including Kal, Lois, Oliver, Conner, Mia, Kate Kane, and Lyla.

They have a meeting and Lyla tells them all what is going on. Oliver confirms the information by telling them what he saw on earth 2. Barry, Ray, and Sara then show up while a building is seen coming out of the ground.

Oliver and Barry talk, and Barry tells him that he is supposed to die during crisis which makes Oliver have a conversation with Novu about him going back on his word.

The team of heroes then go and defend the tower. They are face with Shadow Demons who are able to finally overpower the heroes. Novu sends all of the heroes to earth 1 and when Oliver finds out that the people from this planet are not evacuated yet, he uses a special arrow on Novu so that he can not be sent away. Oliver uses his last arrows and finds himself defenseless. He charges the Shadow Demons and is gravely injured. Oliver is transported to earth 1 where he is surrounded by his friends and family as he dies.

The team of heroes need to have a waverider so they go and find one on another earth. While Lyla is doing this Novu is telling the team that they need to find the paragons, who will be the ones responsible for bringing the crisis to an end. Two of the paragons are found to be Sara, who is the paragon of destiny, and Kara, who is the paragon of hope. Kal, Lois and Iris must go and find the paragon of truth, while Kate and Kara go to find the paragon of courage.

Kal, Lois, and Iris have a hard time doing this because Lex Luthor is found to be alive and has stolen the book of destiny and is going around the multiverse to kill every Superman. The find the right one finally and Lex turns him again the team of reporters. They finally talk since into the paragon of truth and bring him back to the waverider.

While searching for the paragon of courage, Kate and Kara meet and old Bruce Wayne and find out that he has turn bad after all of his years fighting crime. He killed the Superman on his earth. He tries to kill Kara, but Kate protects her, and Bruce ends up dying.

While all of this is going on Mia, Barry, Sara, and Constantine take Oliver to another earth and use a Lazarus pit to bring him back to life. Constantine is unable to bring his soul back, so they have to keep him sedated.

They finally find out that Bruce Wayne was not the paragon of courage, but Kate was. Now they had found four paragons and needed to find three more.

Ray Palmer is able to make a device that is able to track the final three paragons. They find out that Barry is the paragon of love and that J'onn J'onzz is the paragon of honor. That left Ryan Choi as the paragon of humanity. Ray, Iris and Ralph Dibney go to find Choi and Iris is eventually able to talk him into coming with them.

Barry, Frost, and Cisco go with Pariah to where they find that a lot of energy is coming from so they know that they can maybe find a way to stop the anti-matter wave from taking out earth 1. When they enter the chamber, they find what looks to be a treadmill that his hooked to some kind of cannon. Cisco opened a breach, and they got the speedster off of the treadmill. They find out that the treadmill needs to keep running or the anti-matter wave will take out earth's faster.

Pariah goes and rescues Jefferson Peirce from his earth and uses his powers to hold the cannon off for a while. They figure out that he cannot do this forever and Barry learns that this is where he is supposed to vanish. The Flash from earth 90 ends up taking Barry's speed away and gets back on the treadmill and runs in the wrong direction so that the cannon is destroyed, and he vanishes in the process.

While all of this was going on Mia, Diggle and Constantine were trying to find a way to get Oliver's soul back. The meet with Lucifer who gives them a card that will allow them to find Oliver. Constantine says a spell and they end up on Lian Yu. They find Oliver but he doesn't remember them at first, but he finally does. He is about to leave when they are approached by someone else. A man Joe Corrigan, who is also known as the Specter says that Oliver must stay with him and become the new Specter in order to stop the crisis. Oliver finally decides to stay behind because he had to do this.

When they all are back on the waverider Lyla shows up, but she is possessed by the anti-monitor and she gets the wave going again and takes down earth 1 which was the last earth remaining. Before the wave could take out the waverider, Pariah transported the paragons away so that they could fight at another time. While in the vanishing point Superman starts to die and is replaced with Lex because he changed it so that he was now the paragon of truth.

Lex and Choi are now trying to make some machine so that they will be able to get out of the Vanishing Point so that they can Face the anti-monitor and save the universe. The machine didn't end up working and it blew up. Barry appears out of nowhere after being gone for a while. He said that he needed to be able to get into the speedforce so they could all escape, but he was not able to.

Out of nowhere Oliver appeared and gave Barry the speed to get into the speedforce using his Specter powers. Once they were all in the speedforce they were attacked by the anti-monitor and were all separated. Kara, Lex, and Choi were left on Novu's world to try and stop him from doing his experiments that lead to this whole crisis. Sara was dropped at when she was killed by Thea, Kate was dropped at where Ray and Oliver were fighting over Oliver being the Arrow and J'onn was dropped where Kara and Oliver were arguing during the Dominator attack. Barry was seeing his first meeting with Oliver. When he left there, he saw where Oliver had his special arrow to stop the book of destiny which had to do with his deal of giving up his life for him and Kara. Oliver said that he would do it again if he could.

Barry then went and found all of his friends and lead them to the Dawn of Time where they would face the anti-monitor. The shadow demons showed up and Oliver told them that he would like the spark and that the paragons would have to fan the flame. The paragons fought the Shadow Demons while Oliver watched from above. The anti-monitor joined him, and they started to fight while using their powers on each other. Finally, Oliver seemed to be getting the upper hand and he said to the anti-monitor, "You have failed this Universe." And then there was an explosion and the Shadow Demons disappeared as did the anti-monitor.

Sara and Barry went to be at Oliver's side as he was looking up at the new multiverse being created. He told them to make sure to look after his family and then he died for good this time.

All of the paragons wake up on the new earth that Oliver and they created. The only problem was that they were the only ones who remembered what really happened. J'onn goes around to all of their ally's and gives them the memories of what happened during crisis and before that.

Sara thinking because all of the paragons survived that Oliver probably did as well, went to the bunker to find out that was not the case. She didn't want to believe it at first but finally came to the conclusion that Oliver was gone.

Barry and Kara work together to take down a bad guy and wondered why they were on the same earth. They end up finding out that earth 38, earth 1, and the earth Jefferson Peirce lived on were brought together.

Nash Wells was given his memories and found out that the anti-monitor was still alive. He and some of the others on the team worked on a way to stop the anti-monitor for good.

The rest of the team went out to take on the anti-monitor and the Shadow Demons while Nash and his time worked on the device. When it was done, Ray Palmer took the device to Kara and she threw it at the anti-monitor, and he shrunk down to a size to where he would not be able to bother them anymore.

Barry, Kara, Kal, Sara, Jefferson Peirce, J'onn J'onzz, and Kate Kane met to have a service for Oliver while they used his suit as a remembrance of him. Sara, Kara, and Barry all gave speeches and then they all decided that if anything ever happened like this again, they would all come together and stop whatever it was.

Oliver is shown in a flashback where this time he is able to stop Slade in time for his mother not to die this time around. Sara goes and gets Mia from the future so that she can go to Oliver's funeral. It is found out that a man that Oliver took down the first year that he was back from the island we now out of jail and had taken Conner hostage to get his revenge on Oliver.

The team worked to find Conner and were eventually able to. Mia finds them and she saves Conner while making sure that the kidnapper was taken back to jail. While searching for Conner, Roy proposes to Thea, who later on decides to except the proposal as long as Roy doesn't leave again. Laurel goes to talk to Quentin about why he thinks that Oliver didn't bring back the earth 1 Laurel, which leads Laurel to think that Oliver didn't bring back her earth 1 self because of all the trouble that she caused in the beginning. Quentin told her that she had left her because there was nothing to change that she had proven herself to be a good person in the end.

It is found out that Tommy, Quentin and Emiko, along with Moira are still alive on this earth. Tommy goes and talks to Laurel, telling her that the Laurel of earth 1 and he were married.

We see the Diggle's leaving to go to Metropolis, where Diggle finds a box that has a green glow inside of it signifying that it is most likely a Green Lantern Ring. Dinah is leaving the city so that she can start over somewhere else. Rene is seen where he is going to start his run for mayor of the city.

We see a flashback of an older Felicity talking to Novu about finally being able to see Oliver again. She goes into the breach and she is young again and she meets Oliver, and they live in that world happily ever after.

"Ok, so Oliver dies twice. I didn't see that coming. So, how do we stop him from dying the second time.

"We have a theory about that. We think that if one or two more people have Specter powers, that each one of you will be able to survive the creation of the new multiverse." Conner said.

"That does make since. I was happy to see that Oliver finally started to get along with my counterpart from earth 2. She seems to be a pretty good person once she got to working with the right people." Laurel said.

"She is. I mean she can still be a bitch at times, but that comes from her bad past more than anything." Mia said.

"So, what do we do now?" Quentin asked.

"I think you should all go get something to eat and think about everything that you saw here. We will meet up again in a couple of hours and go over everything that needs to be done to make your futures better. Then we will send you back to your time to get everything started." Conner said as every went to leave the room to get something to eat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.7K 1.7K 32
With the city in jeopardy, a family reunion is last on Oliver Queen's list, But when Aurora shows up after a tragic accident of her own, the Queen's...
18.3K 376 17
Thea Queen is back in Starling City after 3 years abroad, ready to start her new life. Tommy Merlyn is floundering-his relationship with Laurel falli...
16.2K 378 73
After Oliver died during Crisis, it was the last straw for Sara. All of her closest friends and family were now dead. She makes a decision in which s...
48.2K 1.8K 52
Ten years has passed since the wedding of Oliver Queen and Felicity Smoak, but life is anything but perfect. Book 2 of Bloodlines Series Book 1: Swi...