Teen Wolf § Stiles Stilinski...

By Beebuzzin

Alexandra Cooper, parents Wanda and Vision, lives in beacon hills. She was born and raised there and lives ne... More

Background and information
(2) The New Girl
(3) Werewolf
(4) First line
(5) Derek Hale
(6) "Hang out"?
(7) Bowling
(8) The Bullet
(9) The Video
(10) Rising Pulse
(11) The school
(12) The Fullmoon's Effect
(13) Allison's necklace and the Alpha
(14) Car trouble
(15) Dress shopping
(16) Winter Formal
(17) The Bite
(18) The missing girls
(19) The Voices Begin
(20) Isaac Lahey and the new principal
(21) The Police Station
(22) Peter Hale
(23) Ice skating
(24) Boyd and The Lizard Man
(25) Paralysed and The Swimming Pools
(26) Venom
(27) Butterfly
(28) Crossbows and Kanima Venom
(29) The Gay Club
(30) The Kidnapping Of The Lizard Man
(31) Consequences
(32) The Study Group
(33) 2006 yearbook
(34) The rave
(35) Biggest Party Of The Year
(36) The real killer?
(37) The Sheriff's Station
(38) The counsellor
(39) Sparks
(40) The game
(41) Guess who's back?
(42) New werewolf?
(43) The deer
(44) The crows
(45) Heather
(46) Risk and Reward
(47) The ice bath
(48) Beacon Hills First National Bank
(49) Human Sacrifices
(50) Bullet
(51) Darach
(52) Too close?
(53) Black vein
(54) Flashback
(55) The bus
(56) Motel Glen Capri

(1) The body

2.2K 53 8
By Beebuzzin

Alex was in her room, listening to music and dancing around. Mostly just vibing to the music as she was preparing her outfit for school tomorrow before going to bed early like she always did on the first day of school.

Suddenly, she heard a knock on her window. She immediately knew who it was, as she turned around to Stiles peeking through her window, holding onto the roof. She was surprised he hadn't fallen off y-. She didn't get to finish her thought as panic filled his face when his hands slipped and he fell down onto the grass with a soft thump.

She went downstairs after turning the music off to meet him. When she opened the front door, she saw Stiles still laying flat on the ground.

"I've told you, so many times, 'don't go up on the roof, you'll hurt yourself as you fall down.' And how many times have you listened?" She said standing in the door leaning into the frame with her arms crossed and her head tilted to the side.

"None." He said before getting up. "But this is worth it. I heard it on my dad's police scanner, two joggers found a body in the woods!" He looked at her with eyes that were filled with excitement and curiosity.

"Stiles, as much as i love a good mystery, it's school tomorrow, i always go to bed early, and besides, if they already found the body, what could we possibly do?"

"See but that's the best part. They only found half." He looked over the moon at this fact and Alex rolled her eyes with a smile on her face.

"Fine. But you're taking the blame if my parents find out." She shook her head while grabbing her shoes and putting them on.

"Deal." He said with a goofy smile on his face. "But first we're grabbing Scott too."

§{~}§

They pulled up to the woods with Scott in the backseat. It had always been like that, Alex rode shotgun if Stiles was driving, but if she drove, Scott rode shotgun and if Scott drove, Stiles rode shotgun. That was the unspoken rule that had happened over the years if the three were in the car together.

As they walked into the woods Alex started thinking about what could happen in the woods that night.

"Hey Stiles, what half of the body are we looking for?" Scott asked as he broke the silence. "And what do you suppose we do if we find it?"

"Huh, i didn't really think about that." He answered.

"And what do we do if we meet the killer out here?" Alex asked.

"Also something i didn't think about."

"Well, it's comforting to know that you planned this out with your usual attention to detail." Alex said as they started climbing up a small hill.

"I know." Stiles said, a little out of breath.

"Maybe, the severe asthmatic should be the one holding the flashlight, huh?" Scott asked as he used his inhaler.

As the trio continued they all dropped down to the ground as they saw the search party ahead of them.

"Hey come on!" Stiles whisper yelled. Alex followed after quickly as she was not about to be left alone in the dark without the flashlight.

"Stiles wait up!" She whisper yelled at him while running after him. She heard Scott calling after them but before she could slow down suddenly she fell to the ground as she hit someone's back and heard barking, and she felt someone laying on her legs.

Flashlights were now pointing at Alex and, the person that she noticed was her best friend.

"Stay right there!" A police officer yelled at them.

"Hang on, hang on." A familiar voice started talking. "These delinquents belong to me. Or at least one of em do."

The sheriff came forward looking down at them.

As Stiles got up he went to help Alex up. "You okay?" He asked in a whisper.

She nodded in response with a small smile.

"Dad how you doing?" Stiles asked while holding his hand in front of his face to shield it from the flashlight.

"Now, do you listen in to all my phone calls?" The sheriff asked his son.

"No.. Well not the boring ones." Stiles answered with his usual note of sarcasm.

"Where's the last person in your trio?" The sheriff asked looking around.

"Who, Scott? No, no he stayed home." Stiles said, trying to hide the fact that he was lying.

"Yeah, Scott stayed home because he wanted to get a good night's sleep because of lacrosse tryouts tomorrow. He's been practicing all summer." Alex told the sheriff, she was a better liar then Stiles so luckily the sheriff believed them.

"Alright, now I'm going to walk you two back to your car, and then Stiles, you and me, we're gonna have a little talk about something called, invasion of privacy." The sheriff said as he grabbed Stiles by his shoulders and pushed him in the direction they were going to go. Alex followed them.

§{~}§

After sitting in the car looking at Stiles being scolded, he entered the car and drove home. Alex couldn't help but worry about Scott, she kept thinking about what could have happened to him.

As the car pulled up in front of the houses, they stepped out of the car.

"Hey, do you think Scott's okay? I feel bad for leaving him out there by himself." Alex asked Stiles as they stopped in between their houses.

"Allie, he'll be fine, he always is. We've been in those woods hundreds of times, he's probably already home." Stiles tried to assure her.

"Yeah.. yeah, you're probably right." She said calming down a bit. "Hey you want to come inside till your dad comes home?"

"No, you need the sleep anyways, I'll se you tomorrow at school." He said shaking his head.

"You sure?" She asked as he nodded. "Alright, see you tomorrow." She hugged him and went inside the house.

§{~}§

*The next day*

Alex was got ready for school and put on the outfit she picked out last night. She was excited for school as she was going to see Lydia and Danny. They'd both been vacationing abroad the last few weeks of summer break.

Alex went downstairs after packing her backpack. Wanda Cooper was making breakfast using her powers and Alex shook her head smiling. Vision was sitting at the table reading a newspaper.

"Oh, good morning Alex, you're just in time for breakfast!" Wanda told her daughter turning around making three plates float in the air. "Sit down and I'll serve you."

"Okay mom, I know that this is the only place you can use your powers, but that doesn't mean you have to use them for everything!" Alex said as she sat down next to her father.

"Good morning darling." Vision said as he kissed her forehead.

"Morning dad." She answered.

"Oh come on it's not that bad! I make food without the powers sometimes, don't I?" Wanda asked, suddenly becoming unsure if she actually did.

Her daughter shook her head with a smile again before she heard a car honk.

"Well, that's my ride, I'll see you in the evening, love you." Alex said as she grabbed her bag, leaving her plate full on the table as she went out the door.

"But you didn't even-" Wanda started. "-eat anything. I swear, that girl is going to starve someday." Wanda said while putting her daughter's plate away.

"She reminds you of someone though, doesn't she?" Vision said absentmindedly.

"Who?" Wanda asked.

"You, darling." Vision said as he looked at her with a cheeky smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95K 3.4K 33
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024
862K 45.6K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
948K 16.2K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
258K 11.6K 35
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...