DNA

By thyajen

Story Intro inside~ Credits goes to Chiffon_Cake for the 2 moons characters and the pictures rightful owner. More

Intro
1 : YOLO vs Solo
2 : Graduations (Friends Forever)
3 : Baby Geniuse(s)
4 : Trampoline
5 : Lost Star
6 : Sweet Chaos
7 : A.D.I.D.A.S. With You
8 : Lily
9 : La Niña y El Niño
10 : Semua Tentang Kita
11 : I Know What You Did Last Summer
12 : Cruella DeVil
13 : Kay Tagal Kitang Hinintay
14 : Who's That Pokémon?
15 : Uncanny Encounter
16 : Pandora
17 : Brother Hood vs Friend Zone
18 : Home Alone
19 : Superman
20 : How I Met Your Mother
21 : Twin Effects
22 : 🤟
24 : enolA
24 : If You Seek A....
25 : Psycho
26 : DNA
27 : At My Worst
28 : Fast & Furios
29 : Spy and Spices
30 : JokeR

23 : Kehilangan

699 69 19
By thyajen

Lily's phone was buzzing nonstop because of a notification that keep flashing on the screen of her phone so she excuses herself from her mother who is busy bantering with Dr.Kit about something, to dialled Wayo number.

"Someone break into mummy's house as in right now. I upgraded the security systems this morning and now its alerting me. It will only happen if someone tempered with the security system." Lily inform Wayo to check the house.

~~~~~

Ming checks the security cameras but it were turned off so no lead on who trespassed the house but what bother Ming the most is nothing seem to be touched. He checked upstairs and nothing valuables is missing.

"How do you know?" Ming asked Wayo who alerts him about the intrusion.

"Lily. She upgraded the security system in the house and she got alerted just now." Wayo tell Ming as if a kid upgrading a security system is a normal thing a kid her age do.

"Lily? As in the kid Lily? Boss kid?" Ming asked again unsure which Lily are they talking about.

Wayo nodded his head and dialled Lily number again and put in loudspeaker.

"He got away." Wayo say.

"Did he took anything?"

"I don't think so. CCTV off. The security system too." Ming turn to answer.

"Hmm... Hi Phi Ming. Can you tell Boss about this and have mummy and my things transferred to his house. Who knows the intruder might comeback."

"On it Lil. He will be pissed if he knew about this." Wayo already witness himself how his other Boss is very fond of Lily and not to mention with the mother too.

"I'll handle him. You transferred our things. See ya Pikachu, Phi Ming." Lily said before ending the call.

Lily opened his laptop and track the GPS on the bugs she found in his mummy's house last night. She was dumbfounded on how many spy devices she founded in that place. She doesn't know who placed them because it can be Papa Forth but she doesn't want to take a risk. She scanned the whole place for unidentified devices and disabled mostly of it and leave one or two functioning but she tinker with it a bit so she can track down the owner.

"Gotcha!" Lily jotted down the address and waited if the device transfer places again but nothing as the signal died at the exact address.

~~~~~

Kem was raging once Ming broke the news to him about a trespasser in Mook's house. Now he understands how Forth's feels when someone he holds dear is in danger.

"Fuck!! I'll find that motherfucker and have his blood for breakfast. Ming, I want Lily and Moe's things transferred to my place ASAP and guard the place. Forth's place too.. and please have someone guarding Mark and Forth wards. Lets think of all the possibilities that everyone connected to Forth is in danger." Kem instructed Ming and Wayo.

"Their things already at your place. Lily beat you to it." Ming replied amaze at Lily quick decision.

"Its her isn't it? Alerting you on the intruder." Ming look at Wayo wondering how Kem would know. Why is everyone seems to know something about this kid.

But before he can replied, Kem already on his phone calling someone.

"I told you to back off! This is not a child play Lil. I'm serious when I said you will get hurt. You're grounded! No phone,no laptop and no... I am your father kid!! No saying no to this. Wait there and don't go anywhere. I'm coming to get you both." Kem inhale a deep breath trying to calm himself down.

"Ready the car and informed Beam about this." Kem instruct further.

~~~~~

Lily was dumfounded when Kem reprimanded and telling her she's grounded. And no phone? No laptop? What was she supposed to do then? Feeling unjustified she goes back to Dr. Kit room to channel her complain to Mook. Her father will never say no to her mummy. Lily smiled sheepishly thinking about her plan.

"Mummyyyy... Help me..." Lily whines while entering the room but there is no sight of Mook and Kit inside and the room is in a mess, thing scattered around the floor and....

"Dr. Kit!!!" She saw Kit was lying flatly on the floor and blood is coming out from his head. The scene instantly reminds her of Mark's and Forth's shooting scene. There is blood everywhere! Lily screamed her heart out clutching her hair. She is hyperventilating.

Her screaming was heard on the entire floor so they rushed to Kit's room and the scene they witness shocked the hell out of them. Kit was rush to the ER and Lily was calmed by the nurse who attended them earlier.

"Where is your mummy Lily?" The nurse asked Lily.

"I don't know... I don't know.... Mummyyyy... Huaaa.... I want my mummy.."

"Shusshh... Don't cry. I'll call your daddy." The nurse call Beam but he doesn't answer his phone so he call Ming number. Those are the two people who always accompanied Mook during her therapy sessions.

"Hello sir, sorry for bothering but Mr. Baramee didn't answer his phone. Someone attacked Dr. Kit a while ago and Miss Mook is missing, leaving Lily here. Can you fetch her while we figure out what is happening?" The nurse had finished talking but she can't hear any response from the other side.

"Sir? Are you still there?" The line was cut off without anything from Ming making her dumbfounded. This is one weird family she thought.

"Sit with me. Everything will be okay. We will find mummy for you. Anyone else you would like me to call?" The nurse asked after she was hung up by Ming.

"My father is on his way to get me and mummy." Lily replied still sobbing while hugging the nurse and 15 minutes later Kem arrived with Ming tailing him from behind with heavy breath clearly they have been running to get there.

"Father!!!" Lily run to Kem and bear hug him.

"Mummy is missing. Mummy is missing. Someone hurt Dr. Kit and took mummy away." Lily said while crying miserably.

"Heyy.. its okay baby girl. We'll find mummy." Kem promise his little girl when he himself was anxious with Mook disappearance.

Please be okay baby....

~~~~~

The family is now gathered in Forth's ward trying to figure out where Mook has disappeared to. CCTV shows that a man wearing a doctor scrub and wearing a mask and head cover was seen pushing the unconscious her in a wheelchair, out from the hospital to the parking lot.

"This is not helping. Search more footage around this area to find that car who took her." Kem clearly frustrated with lack of informations that can helps them tracking down Mook.

"Is this because of me again?" Forth asked cannot brush off the thought that somehow the incident is related to him. Beam clenched Forth's hand to calm him down.

"I don't think so. Its more logic if he abducted Beam. He's known nationwide as your fiancé anyway. This is something else." - Kem

"Someone did broke into her house earlier. Maybe its connected." Wayo said.

"What?!!!" Beam horrifically exclaimed. What is happening? Why the series of unfortunate events keep coming in their life?

"Weird that nothing is missing." Wayo added.

"The bugs... He was looking for his bugs..." Lily weakly said. She was buried in Beam embrace still cannot forget her encounter with the wounded Dr.Kit and her mummy disappearance.

"Princess... What bugs?" Beam asked not knowing what Lily is referring to.

"Mummy house is full of bugs. The man come to take it back. That's why he comes. I saw it moving." Lily explained more.

Everyone was terrified with the information Lily just told them. Mook is a famous person but to spy her in her own house? Furthermore without anyone noticing? Using a bug?

"Is it possible that its her mother doing?" Beam said suspected her mother first. She's too evil for his liking.

"Its possible but its more convenience if she comes and retrieve the bugs by herself. Why hire people? Its her own daughter house. I bet she can access it without informing Moe first." Forth replied to Beam because he knows how her mother always comes and go as she please.

"I got an address. I'm sorry. I just wanna help protect mummy. I tracked the bugs to this address after the break in." Lily chip in giving her phone to Beam which was quickly grabbed by Kem. He was grateful this time.

"Thanks baby. You're not grounded anymore." Kem said and kiss Lily head. He gives the address out to his security team to check.

"What do you mean you tracked the bugs? Did Markie teach you how to do it?" Beam curiously asked. Lily didn't do it alone. She's not capable of it.

"Sorry that I hide it from you daddy. Mark isn't the only brainiac in the house." Beam and Forth were suprised with the fact that Mark and Lily are both geniuses and the fact that Lily manage to hide it for so long... Beam was stunned for a second. All these years.. how can he not notice.

"I don't wanna be homeschool like Markie. I want to make friends. That's why I lied. But mummy knows, I swear. Father too." Lily explained to Beam afraid he will be disappointed with her.

"Father? What father?" Daddy and Papa yes. Father? Moe's father? Beam try to figure who is this father Lily is saying. But before Lily can answer.....

"Bosss!!!!" Wayo announced suddenly.

~~~~~

"You can't even control a disabled lady!! How the fuck did she escaped??!!!"

"Maybe you forgot to tell me that SHE CAN FUCKING WALKING already!! Shit! I'm so gonna fucking kill that bitch for hurting my balls!!"

"She walks?! What do you mean she walks? Don't you dare lay any of your dirty fingers on her! We're done! I got your payment ready in cash at the usual place. Get out from this country before Forth caught you. I'll handle her myself."

"Hmm.. money. Thank you. I hope the values worth the pain or I'll come again... Boss.. hahaha."

"Whatever! Just get lost for the time being. Don't forget the information I asked you. Leave it at the place after you take the money. Can't even manage a woman."

"What woman?!" A voice startling the person busy scolding the failed minion hired to do that one easy job.

~~~~~

"WHO KILLED HER?"

The headlines of all the media outlets in Thailand the next day, following the discovery of a body dumped in the sea with multiple stabbed wound all over her body.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 677 6
"Just the story of two people who are so used to each other existence in their life." Credits goes to Chiffon_Cake for the 2 moons characters and the...
216K 9.3K 24
《Complete》 Fanfiction - Just another ForthBeam Fanfic you might enjoy. Click to read. Characters belong to chiffon_cake from 2 moons
118K 4.3K 16
Let's see how their relationship will bloom if Forth defies and question the logic of love and romance. While. Beam was adamant to admit his feelings...
234K 8.9K 32
Main Characters are originally from Chiffon_Cake.