The Hero for Everyone

By RoKkEr_scura

This story is on hiatus until the fifth season of "My Hero Academia" because the ending is later in the story... More

1) The beginning
2) True friendship
3) New idea
4) The Vigilante
5) USJ
6) Pre-start of the UA Sports Festival
7) UA Sports festival
8) Acceptance of Gang Orca
9) Fight with Mirko
10) Help from Edgeshot
11) The offer
12) Final exam
13) Attack on I-Island
14) Training camp
15) The attack
16) Defense of the campsite
17) The after
18) Friends, Fathers, Mothers and Children
19) The truth
20) The Fight
21) The aftermaths
22) The... "spoken"
23) Meeting whit the Detective
24) The freedom
25) School
Extra chapter. Christmas special
26) Special moves
27) The provisional license exam, Part 1
28) The provisional license exam, Part 2
29) Internal demons
30) The true hero
Q & A
31) The meeting
32) Internship
33) New enemies
34) Capabilities
35) Death Gun
36) Kimblee
37) Vanica
38) Marmûtin
39) Quirkless.com
40) What's done is done
41) Preparation for the School Festival
42) Took
43) Gentle Criminal
44) Two new ... Workers?
46) Top 10
47) Endeavor
48) VS. High End Nomu
49) Disappointment
50) The War is Approaching

45) UA School Festival

1.3K 38 60
By RoKkEr_scura

3 IMPORTANTS THINGS

1) ^^I love her so fucking much^^

2) It is not completely important but ... I have a discord! Me and some of my friends and it is open to all. If you want to enter you will be welcome! If you want the link is: 

https://discord.gg/7R4HqVvTXg

If you can't copy it, the Link will also be present in the comments of that part there. I hope you are interested.

3) What's even more important!? Well, a good friend of mine in the server is ... Preparing an animation about my story, that is this! Why? I don't know, but I'll probably do a separate chapter for that video. Well, that's it. I hope you enjoy the chapter!

^3 IMPORTANTS THINGS^

-

We are behind the stage where 1A is about to perform their concert for the whole school.

Kyoka: WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU !?

Izuku: I'm sorry ok? I was doing stuff.

Suddenly Gentle criminal entered.

Gentle: He pushed me down the fucking stairs!

Me: Obviously, as usual. CUT, let's make another one.

* Chack 2 *

Izuku: I'm sorry ok? I was doing ... things.

Kyoka: Well, next time, try to do them faster.

Izuku: Okay okay, Jeez.

Kyoka: * Sigh * So, are you all ready?

1A: YES!

Kyoka: Then let's do our best!

The whole class has therefore put itself in position, some for the special effects, some to play and some for the dance ... But I could never explain well what happens because that part is too beautiful so, here:

Here's what just happens ... Just, Eri smiles with Kai lifting her up and add Kaisel, Bailey, Rudy, and Gwaihir with people on their backs... I know, hate me but I don't care, this video makes me cry with his beauty every fucking time.

* Timeskip to after the performance *

Class 1A and later class 1B had officially finished their performances and both had been a great success.

Kyoka: Ugh, this was tough. Congratulations to everyone!

Eijiro: Yeah, congratulations to everyone in the special effects group! We did great!

Hanta: Yeah, we did!

Some of the  parents then came behind the scenes to compliment them and among them were also Hisahi, Chizome, Kai and Arui Ashido.

Chizome: So, did you enjoy yourself?

MIna: Oh yes akaguro, we had a lot of fun! Oh, and anyway, regarding the last time-

The two then began to speak in a low voice, probably about their ships or possibilities one.

Denki and Kai: Uh, those two are weird.

The two then looked into each other's eyes for a few seconds before putting themselves in this position.

Izuku: Yes, the beauty of our family.

Mirio then arrived with Eri on his shoulders.

Kai: Eri, did you like the show?

Eri: A lot! There were all those effects and lights and Mr. Mirio here is really very nice! Can we come and visit you more often?

Mirio: You can come and say hello whenever you want, Eri.

Kai: Okay, every now and then we'll drop by.

Eri was very happy with it.

Arui: You danced very well, my dear princess in pink.

MIna: Dad, stop calling me that!

Hisashi: Anyway Izuku, what is this new bar worker thing?

Izuku: ... Well, see dad-

* An explanation later *

Hisashi: ... Mh, I see ... So tomorrow they'll show up for work, huh? ... Okay, two more hands can't do that good, right?

Chizome: So we're really going to have two new workers, huh? It will be funny.

Toshinori and Inko then entered the backstage to congratulate Izumi and Izuku but on their way they met Hisashi, Chizome and Kai.

Hisashi: All Might ... We haven't seen each other in a while, huh?

Toshinori: If I have to be honest I was hoping it would be some more time, All for One.

Izumi immediately stepped between the two.

Izumi: At least don't fight today ... Please?

Hisashi turned his gaze to Izuku who nodded and both enemies sighed.

Toshinori: Okay okay, for today the two of us will avoid futile fights.

Hisashi nodded in response.

Izuku: Thank goodness. Today is a day of celebration so-

Eijiro: Let's go do something fun!

The class then split up and everyone went for a ride all over UA, entering haunted houses, doing speed tests or just eating something from some stall. In the end, Mirio spent the whole afternoon with Eri, as she had grown fond of the hero. Not that he minds, making others laugh is something he not only does well but also likes a lot. After an afternoon spent out and about, the class gathered to take apart everything they had used for the show everyone was helping out. Hisashi then approached Izuku.

Hisashi: Eri is asleep and Kai is impatient so we start going home.

Izuku: Sure Dad, see you soon.

Hisashi and Izuku then said goodbye one last time before Hisashi left with the other ex-villains and Eri. As soon as they left, Izuku sighed. Izumi then approached him.

Izumi: Why are you sighing now?

Izuku: Let's just say I'm glad nothing bad happened, like most of the time with our class it happens.

Izumi: True.

Izuku: Do you by any chance know where Ashido is?

Izumi: I first heard her talking to her father. I think he had to tell her something.

Izuku then giggled.

Izumi: I hope they can make peace.

Izuku: Arui is a good man, believe me. A good man to whom bad things have happened.

Izumi: And who is he, Snape from Harry Potter?

Izuku: I don't think he's been an undercover hero spy for years.

Izumi: This is also true.

Izuku: Of course it is, I said it!

Izumi: You megalomaniac.

-

Angry Sans noises

-

Izumi then punched Izuku in his shoulder.

Izuku: Okay okay, I'll stop it.

Silence. Not the embarrassing one but the quiet one, the one that every now and then is okay to be there.

Izumi: ... I'm going back inside. By now we have finished dismantling so I was thinking of going back to the dorms.

Izuku: Oh yes, I'm coming too.

The two then headed to the dorms to relax after a day which, we can say, was slightly tiring.

-

Even this is over! MHA's Manga is all going to get fucked up, strongly I would say. Well, I hope you enjoyed the chapter, see you next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

466K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
232K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.8M 60.2K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
274K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...