Let's Play Pretend [Niall Hor...

By zellaaa_anne

The world finds odd ways to put people together. For them, it was PR. ~ She walked along the shore, the humi... More

DISCLAIMER*
• 1
• 2
• 3
• 4
• 5
• 6
• 7
• 8
• 9
• 10
•11
•12
• 13
• 14
• 15
• 16
• 17
• 18
• 19
• 20
• 21
• 22
• 23
• 24
• 25
• 26
• 27
• 28
• Instagram I
• 30
• 31
• 32
• 33
• 34
• 35
• 36
• 37
• 38
• 39
• 40
• 41
• 42
• 43
• 44
• 45
• 46*
• 47
• 48
• 49*
• 50
• 51*
• 52
• 53
• 54*
• 55
• 57
• 58
• 58 •
• 59 •
• 60 •
• 61 •
• Instagram II

• 56

216 9 18
By zellaaa_anne

A

Niall's song with Zayn was set to come out the next day. Niall was already at my door, very excited to share the new song with me. He had a spare to my house so he just walked right in, when I was making breakfast, which was essentially me just pouring myself a bowl of coco puffs.

"Oh hi baby," I waved to him. He walked over to me and kissed my head before hopping up on my counter.

"My new song is coming out tomorrow," he said excitedly, swinging his legs. "Zayn's on it too but it's going on my album."

"Ooh features, we love. Can I have a listen?" I asked.

"Of course baby," he said, pulling his phone out and playing the song. Certain lines of Niall's made me chuckle. The song overall had a very poppy vibe to it. Something you could dance to. It was very upbeat with a lot of electric guitars and drums.

"I love the 'make me wanna tss' part," I chuckled.

"I thought it would be a fun addition. Sounds nice?" He asked.

"Who wrote the song?"

"I did mostly but Zayn helped as well as a couple of our song writers," he said. "Why? Is it bad?"

"Will you stop that? You're fucking amazing at song writing. I worship that shit. The song is so good, practically in love already," I said. "It's definitely something out of your... usual kind of music but it really suits your voice."

"I've got slow songs but I'm not sure that's something my fans would like. I mean my last album was like rock pop. And all of the sudden if I threw in slow ballads I don't know what they'd think," he frowned.

"Niall, if they're your real fans they'll enjoy any music you put out. Because the music you put out are songs that have some meaning to you. It's important to you, in some way. Of course, they're used to your punk rock side but a person doesn't just have one side. They have many. You've never let them into your other side and if you think it's the right time to, then go ahead. Add those ballads as well. I'm sure it will be well received," I said. "But also, can I listen to it?"

"Absolutely not," he said.

"Aww why?" I pouted.

"It's... uh. I just don't want you to listen," he said, stammering every now and then.

"Okay Goldie. You can share with me, whatever you're comfortable with," I answered.

"You're too nice, baby," he said.

"Just want you to be comfortable," I said with a smile.

"Well since you're here, want to have some breakfast?" I asked.

"Coco puffs?" He asked and I nodded with a laugh. He poured himself a bowl and warmed up a glass of milk.

"I tried it and, I mean it was good but like, why would you do that? It just makes it soggy faster," I said.

"I eat fast so it doesn't become too soggy by the time I'm done. And it wakes me up, the warm milk," he answered.

"Weirdo," I mumbled, spooning a nice serving of coco puffs. The second Pepper entered the kitchen, she ran straight to Niall.

"She's addicted to you!" I complained as he crouched down to pick her up. He laughed as he played with her fur.

"She loves me more," he said smugly.

"Oh fuck off," I rolled my eyes. He set Pepper down on the table and she ran over to me, almost drinking the chocolate flavoured milk from my bowl.

"Pepper no," I said sternly. She whimpered like puppies would.

"Don't play victim here, Pep. I'm not trying to kill you," I talked to her. She ran back to Niall, who had a bowl of plain, warm milk for her.

"Here Pep, honey. Drink this," Niall said, letting her drink the milk.

"You're scoring with her," I chuckled.

"I've got to go back to my office later today. Final plannings for the song coming out tonight. But I'm all yours tomorrow. Partly because of PR. But mostly because I can't stay away from, my beautiful girl," he said.

"You, sir, have a way with words," I blushed.

"Only for you, baby," he winked cutely.

"Come here, you cheeky shit," I laughed, opening my arms. He walked right into my arms and I wrapped myself around him.

"Think you've got half an hour?" I asked suggestively.

"It's 9 in the morning, Lexa," Niall chuckled.

"Never too early," I shrugged.

"I've got all the time in the world for you, my baby," He said. I got off of the stool and led him up to the bedroom.

I ended up sleeping until 1 whereas Niall left at 11 to finish the rest of his work. I did have a shoot later in the day so I had to get ready for that. I took a long shower, pampering myself. I went to the studio taking Pepper with me, because I felt bad for constantly leaving Pepper with other people. I'd already walked and fed her so she should be able to hold out for a couple hours.

The make up artists and hairdressers got started on my first look and I was thrusted into a dress.

"Cam! Hey," I hugged him when I saw him.

"Alex babe I've missed you," He said.

"We saw each other two weeks ago, idiot," I chuckled. I took my place in the centre of the white background.

"You look stunning, girlie," he said. He connected his phone to the speakers and blasted some music.

"Wait, play slow hands," I said. I think that song was when we were slowly realising our feelings so it meant so much more than just a 'sexy song'.

"Ooh nice! It's a good hell of a song," he said, playing it. I think the hardcore 'model' looks just came out of me as the song played in the back. Pepper ran to me while I was shooting and I just played with her a for a minute or two before returning to my shooting.

I was done with the shoot and everyone had cleared out. I was waiting on Cameron, who was messing around with the pictures, so that I could talk to him for a while. I was on my phone, recording Pepper run around the studio. Just when I stopped filming, I felt a hand on my shoulder. Startled, I turned around.

"Niall!" I gasped, pulling him into a hug. "What're you doing here, baby?"

"My work was done so I decided to come and surprise you at work," he said, he held his hand out with a cup of coffee.

"You fucking lifesaver," I mumbled, drinking the coffee. Niall wrapped his hand around me from behind. I smiled at him, leaning up and kissing him. He had this beautiful smile when I pulled back. "I love you."

"I love you, baby," He said, kissing my head. Niall was feeling playful I guess, because the second I set down my empty cup, he pulled me to his chest, lifting me off my feet.

"Oi!" I exclaimed. I laughed loudly, holding his arm around my waist as he set me down. I turned around and glared at him.

"What was that for?" I asked and he just shrugged. He wrapped his arm around my neck, pulling me to him. He kissed my cheek, making me chuckle.

"You're pretty," He said.

"I'm in jeans and a shirt," I chuckled, eyeing myself up and down.

"Doesn't mean you're any less beautiful," he said. I understood where all this bravery came from. No one was in the studio, I was alone. Except for Cameron, who was minding his own business, somewhere in the back. At least that's what I thought. I noticed Cameron peeking at the two of us with his massive camera pointed towards us.

"I took a few picture of you guys," he said and Niall turned around to look at him, shocked. He let go of me immediately and put some space between us. I sighed and pulled his hand around my waist, letting him get comfortable.

"Taking pictures of us without our permission? A crime, innit?" I joked as he walked over to the two of us with his camera.

"Not when it would be more criminal not to take pictures," he said, turning his camera around for me to see. Three pictures were in it. One of Niall and I kissing, the next of Niall picking me off the floor and the third of Niall kissing my cheek while I laughed.

"Wait these are so pretty. Can you send them to me?" I asked and Cameron nodded.

"I would be selfish to keep this to myself," Cameron laughed.

"Thank you babe. Well we'll get going now, okay? Text me later," I said, hugging him and kissing his cheek before leaving with Niall and Pepper.

"Biscuit, you realise I'm like super over possessive of you right?" He asked and I nodded.

"And it bothers me to see you kiss other men," he said and I chuckled.

"Niall you're being ridiculous. He's my best friend and he's gay and I've already told you that," I said, mid laughter.

"Still," he shook his head.

"You're a child, Goldie," I laughed. The two of us got in our respective cars and drove to my place. It was nearing 10 in the night and I was determined to wait until 12 so that I could hear the song when it drops. Cameron sent me the pictures and I posted one, captioning it with a lyric from the song.

"Baby you already listened to it. Just come to bed," Niall groaned.

"Nope. 15 minutes, bubba. I'll listen and then come," I said, sitting with my laptop open. I refreshed Niall's YouTube page a hundred times. The second the song dropped I played it. Niall was just sat on my bed, shirtless, with a wide smile as he watched me react to the song a second time.

"Ah I love this song!" I exclaimed happily, crawling over to Niall and kissing him.

"Think you deserve a reward for that, no baby?" I asked, climbing over his lap.

"I do, baby. Reward me," he said with a sly smile that could make any woman swoon.

The next morning, we woke up beyond ecstatic. The first thing I did was open Niall's song and it had already crossed a million views. We celebrated every accomplishment of the song. It was unbelievable how far the song had gotten in under a day.

"I think this song is going to play on repeat all through April and May for me," I chuckled.

"Only two months? What about after that?" Niall asked.

"It'll slow down, but I'll always listen to your music baby. You know that," I said.

"You're fucking adorable aww," Niall said, pinching my cheeks playfully.

"I try," I laughed. It was a very active yet lazy day. We didn't go out anywhere and ordered take out but we were just on such a rush that we were practically bouncing off the walls. I loved him so much and to see him succeed made me nothing but happy.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

alexamarch You make me wanna tss one more night ;)

niallhoran Ahhh I see what you did there, Ms. March ;)
-alexamarch I'm a mastermind , Mr . Horan ;)
user1 THE FUCK DO THESE WINKY FACES MEAN
-alexamarch Soon , you'll know . ;)

user2 Lmao wut?

user3 Alexa has officially lost her mind.
-alexamarch You'll see soon , what I mean . Hence the ;)
-user3 She knows something we don't???

user4 GUYS AWW THIS IS SO CUTE! She referenced Niall's new song please my heart can't take this awwwww!
-user5 This means Niall let her listen to the song before it came out awww ohmygod How fucking adorable.

user6 PR's getting out of hand.
-user7 Fuck off. You know full well this isn't PR. They're truly in love and if you can't accept that then fucking leave.

user8 Alexa and Niall are like two peas in a pod and they're just so adorable. They deserve the whole world.
-alexamarch Thank you , honey . You deserve the whole world and more <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 70 41
It all started at a meet and greet, When Emily gives Liam her phone to take a picture of the two of them. When he has it in his hands, he takes the o...
1.9K 308 25
"Well, I never thought pushing some random people off the road would turn out to be one direction.", Miley stated. We finished the song staring into...
1.9K 41 23
"I can't keep doing this," he said as he stopped and glanced back at me. "You can't keep running either," I said loudly. That made him turn and fac...
8.7K 250 9
(You got here just in time to let me know I was worth saving) Everything is different, yet so eerily comfortable and the same. There's silence for a...