DNA

By thyajen

Story Intro inside~ Credits goes to Chiffon_Cake for the 2 moons characters and the pictures rightful owner. More

Intro
1 : YOLO vs Solo
2 : Graduations (Friends Forever)
3 : Baby Geniuse(s)
4 : Trampoline
5 : Lost Star
6 : Sweet Chaos
7 : A.D.I.D.A.S. With You
8 : Lily
9 : La Niña y El Niño
10 : Semua Tentang Kita
11 : I Know What You Did Last Summer
12 : Cruella DeVil
13 : Kay Tagal Kitang Hinintay
14 : Who's That Pokémon?
15 : Uncanny Encounter
16 : Pandora
17 : Brother Hood vs Friend Zone
18 : Home Alone
19 : Superman
20 : How I Met Your Mother
22 : 🤟
23 : Kehilangan
24 : enolA
24 : If You Seek A....
25 : Psycho
26 : DNA
27 : At My Worst
28 : Fast & Furios
29 : Spy and Spices
30 : JokeR

21 : Twin Effects

737 65 23
By thyajen

"Princess... How.." Saying he was shocked was an understatement because the moment he saw Lily running over to hug him, an overwhelmed feeling attacked the stay strong barriers he build waiting for Mark to show any signs of consciousness. He tried not to broke down in front of Mook. She have been through a lot but now...

Beam hugs Lily with all his might while crying his heart out. His barriers come crashing down again after Forth before. He promised her to take care of Mark but he failed to do so.

"Daddy.... I miss you.." Lily said happily. She misses Beam so much. A month is the longest they've been away from each other.

"Why are you crying so much daddy? Everything is gonna be fine right?" Lily asked when she heard Beam crying is getting louder and his hug thighten around her.

"Five little ducks went out one day, over the hill and far away, mother duck say quack.. quack.. quack.." Lily out of nowhere suddenly sang her favourite nursery rhyme while patting Beam's back to help him calm down.

Beam laugh a little, muffle with his sobbing when he heard the song. He always sing it to Lily when she's feeling down. Beam loosen their hugs then hold both of Lily's shoulders while knelling in front of her but he keeps his head hung low not wanting to present Lily with his ugly crying face.

"I'm so sorry baby. Its daddy's fault. I was supposed to keep him safe but.... Please tell him to wake up now. He loves you the most. He'll wake up if its you. He always do. Help daddy please okay. Help..." Beam is saying in between his sobbing mess. He's done waiting and Mark is getting near to his 48 hours limit and it terrified him. What if...?

"Markie is gonna be fine. Can I see him now?" Beam nod his head vigorously. He's willing to use anything as long as Mark is awake even if it sound nonsense like Lily presence.

Aside from Beam, another figure was also stunned with Lily sudden appearance at the hospital. She met her via video calls but seeing her in flesh and blood, face to face is undescribable. Its like how she met Mark the first time. Guilt and shame entered her bleeding heart again but before she had times to overthink, a small little hand touch her's.

"Mummy.. I miss you too. Don't be too sad. Mark will be fine." Lily hugs her mother while her eyes linger to find his father looking at them tenderly. Mook wipes her tears and take a good look at her other child. Gosh, she was afraid for nothing. How can Lily be the one to comfort them when it was supposed to be them be doing it.

"Hi baby.. glad to meet you finally. We... we are very sorry.. Like daddy said, please wake him up naa. Mummy can't lose him too now. We just met and I have lots of things to do with you two." Mook, exactly like Beam hopes Lily arrival can bring changes on Mark condition. Lily smile at her mother and kiss her cheek before she walks to Kem.

"Everyone meet Boss. He's friend with Papa Forth. He'll explained how I got here while I'll go and tried to wake my brother up." Lily sneakily announced before he abruptly leave Kem to face Beam and Mook and follow the nurse to Mark ICU ward. She was laugh out loud inside seeing Kem's flustered face.

Then it hits Beam and Mook.

"Oh my God! How did she get here? Where's my mum?" Beam panicked at the sudden realization about how Lily manage to get there moreover with a stranger and there is no sight of his mother.

"You didn't know him?" Mook asked Beam. She thought the man coming with Lily is either Beam's family friend or relative so she didn't asked.

"No! I've never seen him before." Beam answered in horror looking at Kem.

Kem on the other hand was dumbfounded by the announcement making him sigh heavily because telling everyone he kidnapped Lily to Thailand wasn't a good first impression he wanted to serve the family as a stranger. Lily got him again!

"Boss I'm sorry. I didn't see him reaching for my gun." Wayo said quickly before Kem can utters a word. Ming didn't tell him that Kem is coming to Thailand and why is Lily with him?

"Didn't Ming told you what I said? Its not anyone fault. Its the culprit fault. Find him and stop blaming yourself... Pikachu!" Kem smile and ruffled Wayo hair.

"Phii.. you knew?!!!" Wayo face turned red from the name call.

"Tell and give me everything Mark's has been working on. I'll handle the case from here." Kem added in which Wayo just nodded.

"You know him Yo?" Mook asked curiously. Wayo just nodded.

"Why is Lily with you?" Mook charges towards Kem with her wheelchair. But to her suprise, Kem just stared at her, smiling.

"Its you.. I finally found you." Kem said reaching for Mook's cheek, wiping the stains of tears earlier. Mook was suprised with the sudden intimate gesture Kem is showing and push her wheelchair backwards so his hand didn't reach her face.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!!!"

"Stop crying. You cried enough."

Mook was speechless. Why would me crying bother him?

"Not your problem! I own myself. I'll cry whenever I want."

"Not for long. You'll never gonna shed a tear again. I'll destroyed anyone who dares."

Again. Speechless! Who is this man?!!

Beam and Wayo was confused as hell with Kem bold attitude towards Mook. So Wayo help to ease the tension by introducing who Kem is to Beam and Mook.

"That didn't explain how Lily got here." Beam said again not satisfied with Wayo introduction.

"We met at the camp and bonded immediately. She called me while crying asking to be brought here saying his brother got hurt. Ming told me Forth got shot too so I bring her along. Don't worry, your mother will be informed when she got back somewhere by today. Expect a phone call from her."

"So basically, you're saying you bring her here without telling my mom? Are you out of your mind?!! What if my mother report you to the police?" Beam was shouting at Kem at the hallway. Mook tells Beam to calm down or someone will kick them out for being loud.

"It happens. You should thanked me. She was home alone and what do you expect me to do? Ditch her there till Sunday?! She even fainted from too much crying!" Kem retorts already expecting Beam to be angry. Beam was speechless at Kem's remarks but before he can get to get back to him, a loud thud resonate on the window glass of Mark's ICU ward interrupted their heated conversation.

~~~~~

Seeing his brother right in front of her eyes attached with so many wires and hoses bring immense pain to her heart but it strengthen her will to find the one responsible for hurting him. Lily little hand tremblingly reach for Mark's and she hold it.

"Markie.. I'm here.. sorry for being late. Wake up now please will you. I need you. Everyone is busy blaming themselves for what happen when the real preparator is still out there maybe celebrating happily." Lily tears start welling up at the thought of how his daddy, papa and Wayo blame themselves for what happened. Her mother can't handle another loss if Mark....

"Hey let me tell you a very very good news..I found him.. Our father. Well more like he found me actually. Remember the man I met at camp? Yeah! Its him."

Flashback

"I saw the video. Is grandmother that evil? Stay away from her. She might be the one who tried to harm Papa Forth."

"I'll be tagging along tomorrow to visit the company. Wanna join? You can help me to search the culprit remotely. Two heads is better than one right?"

"Any lead from the spyware you planted?"

"Maybe. Its someone from R&D. A Josh Stone. He keeps sending encrypted emails containing the company paperwork and he's leaking a lot of R&D stuff around too."

"Do you know to whom?"

"Not yet but an IP address keeps popping out. I'll send it to you. I still can't find the exact location of the IP address."

"Did you tell anyone yet?"

"Just Pikachu and he's been doing his part too but this Josh guy I'm not sure so I haven't informed him yet. I'll confirm tomorrow when I entered the company. Make sure you're available."

"Always brother. Hey not related but I met someone interesting."

Lily started to tell her brother about Kem from A to Z terrifying her brother.

"You don't even know his name?!! That is so dangerous sister. What if he's a bad guy? Keep him away and don't contact him again."

"That is why he cannot know that I'm digging things about him. You do it. I'll send you his picture and everything I know about him. Tell me all about him later. He's fun to be around Markie. Like you." Lily said before she ended her call with Mark.

Mark will just nag at her till midnight about Kem if she didn't cut the call.

Lily scroll the pictures of Kem that she secretly took at Summercamp and looking at the pictures she realised something. She scrolled further down and click at Mark's picture.

"Huh! No wonder his eyes look familiar. It resembles Markie's." Then she printed Kem's picture and put it side by side with Mark's picture. It gave her shiver looking at the resemblance which wasn't just with the eyes, examining it carefully, the similarities on their other features is undeniable.

"Nope! It can't be. I'm being delusional." She shrugged it out, putting the pictures on her bed and take a bath.

Flashback ended

"Its crazy isn't it? You look exactly like him, feature wise orrrr... not. Wait? Oh my god brother! You're as annoying as he is too so you two are gonna get along just fine like cat and dog. Hahaha...."

Just then, Lily feels Mark's fingers squeezing her's weakly and his eyes is fluttering trying to open. The beeping sound of the machine getting loud causing Lily to panic.

"Brother!" Lily knocks at the glass window trying to get her family intention. Outside everyone is panicking thinking something bad happened to Mark.

Group of doctor and nurses swarm in and a nurse bring Lily out from the room to reunite with her family.

"He's up! He squeezed my hand and his eyes opened. That is good right mummy?"Lily asked still panicking a bit. Mook hugs her daughter dearly and the decision to bring her here is not a bad one anyway. Her son is save.

Everyone was relieved to hear about it so they waited patiently for the doctor to come out and to confirm.

"How you do it?" Kem asked Lily when Mook and Beam were busy with the doctor.

"I told him about you and congratulations Boss, he hated you already that he feels the needs to wake up and judge your entire existence."Lily replied chuckling a little. Kem just give her a smirk with a 'no way he'll be able to intimidate me' thought.

Oh boy!!

~~~~~

A/N

Beam didn't even questions how Lily knows Mark is hurt. I bet he'll freak out when it finally come to him...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

406K 20.7K 71
Beam and Forth have feelings for each other but it's so hard for them reveal. I don't own any character in this fan fiction. Most of them belongs t...
203K 7.1K 29
What will you do when you like someone you shouldn't like? You can't even run away from him? Characters from 2 moons are entirely owned by chiffon_...
72.2K 3.4K 23
After Pha realizes that the one he rejected was his long time crush, and that, that person has moved on, he tries his best to forget. In his attempt...
84.4K 3.4K 33
[BL] This is a story about Phana and Mingkwan.