Things I've never said

By Thamii04

TINS To the things I've never said. To the things you've never said. To the the words that have never been... More

The things I've never said
1| You remind me of someone i know
2| Cold Princess
3| All i want
4| Lost
5| I'd need
6| Broken
7| Numb
8| I wish i could see your face
9| Her
11| I wish we could meet again
12| Ocean reads
13| Your target
14| The first kiss 💋
15| Wishes
16| Ocean reads II
17| Your scent
18| Signature
19| Unfair
20| Punching bag
21| The wrong destiny i chase
22| No Quitter is a dreamer
23| I should have asked for more
24| The struggle of a dream
25| Heartless
26| If only
27| She used to be
28 | If I cry
29| Drown the pain
30| When does surviving ends?
31| When pain bring us down
32| If I cry at night
33| 2 everything
34| Ocean reads III
35| How can we go from here?
36| The man that made me
37| Storming Weather
38| The verge of fight
39| Coincidence
40| It's Life
41| I've learned to breathe on my own
42| Little by little
43| I wanna meet you
44| You are not the only one fighting
45| Toxic comfort zone
46| Stuck in paradise 🏝
47| Art of letting go
48| Just another day
49| Rather than myself
50| You don't know Her
51| Another one
52| Overwhelm
53| something impossible
54| Boomerang 🪃
55| While we wait
56| TIME
57| Lost II
58| bɘяiT
59| It feels like a burden

10| Loneliness

1.4K 11 0
By Thamii04

We met a few years ago while going to class, with so many things on my mind. You came to me by surprise not knowing where you came from. You scared the shit out of me. It almost made me cry. The whole day i was thinking about you.. What you said, how i felt. I can't quite figure out why. You did well by taking me out of my leash.

And here you are with this indescribable energy. Like a wind, invisible but jet present. In my thoughts, in my soul, my presence. With this dark figure that I can't quite describe because of the light that sometimes i see. Something mysterious, fascinating and at the same time scary. Beautiful but sometimes unhappy. But i can see your figure, I understand it but not describe it.

Loneliness, why you had to come right when I didn't need you? Why now that I don't want you? Why now that I'm willing to do right by myself, willing to do the right thing you had to destroy it? You know exactly how far I've come from the person i was before. It really took a while to build that confidence. But you know what, you don't own me and I'm not afraid of you like I used to do. I know that sometimes I can't help but feel this way but you have to go. I don't want you and I don't owe you anything. It's crazy how you make me feel. But it's over.

I am definitely gonna block you from my life even if i know you might come back. I'm better than you and i will do my best to keep you out of it. I will do my best to to stop talking about you. I will fill myself with the love you could never give me. Trust me you will see the difference.

I feel better now. I can be 24 hours with myself and not hearing you or thinking about you. It feel fresh and free   Very much peaceful. With a lot of confidence. And most importantly with so much self love. Thank you so much for walking away from my life. I appreciate it. Thank you for letting me down. I deserve it.

~TINS~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 12.4K 157
Holaa~ Bienvenidos todos a estas pequeñas historias, empezando de nuevo :D Muchas gracias por pasarte por aquí, supongo que pronto voy a abrir los pe...
236K 4.8K 70
Choni texting story UwU
3.4K 825 46
Story of your soul in your 15 Words. If you give me 15 random words (off the top of your head), I'll make a poetic piece out of it. P.s. Requests are...
36.2K 252 27
accident na mangyari makipag talik ako sa lalaki, dahil sa kalasingan ko at pagiging broken ko, hindi ko alam na sya pala ang isang professor ko comp...