Just Obey

By ana_r0ses

She's just a normal girl going into her senior year of high school. She has parents who aren't ever really th... More

Important Information
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 43

3.5K 82 16
By ana_r0ses

Joelle's POV                    published: 03/11/2021

                           The next morning, I felt exhausted. I woke up in Aaron's bed and he was plastered next to me but facing the opposite direction.

'Why the fuck was his bed way more comfortable than mine and Mateo's ever was?' I glare at his unconscious self and slowly get up to leave the room.

"Wooow, you're just gonna sneak out and not say good morning?" A now away Aaron teases and I grin at him like I've been caught doing something bad. I sigh and look at him. "I'm embarrassed." I say and he laughs. "Don't be, what happened happened, and thats it. I'll always be here for you JoJo, you know this." I nod smiling and continue to leave his room.

I shut the door behind me and look up to walk back to the room I was supposed to stay in for the night. But someone blocked my sight.

I looked and noticed Mateo standing in front of me. He eyed my body up and down before scoffing. I looked at myself the same way he did and realized how bad this looked.

I was wearing Aaron's shirt with some sports shorts I had from a while ago. He probably thought the shorts were Aaron's too though.

"You're unbelievable." He scoffs and I roll my eyes. I start walking away but he stops me. "How are you going to give me shit for sleeping with Veronica, but then right after you go and do the same with my best friend." He says in a tone leading to a shout. I shake my head and hold my hand up. "My head hurts, I don't have time for you Mateo." I simply say and continue walking to the room but he grips my wrist and pulls me back toward him. I wince at the pain and shock.

"NO! You don't get to walk away from me right now. You gave me shit!" He says and I laugh. "You don't get, to judge me..." I say holding my finger up to his face. I scrunch my nose as I feel tears forming in my eyes. "because I don't care what you think anymore Mateo." I claimed but I was a complete liar. I did care. I cared more than anything in this world what he thought of me.

"You slept with my best friend!" He shouted and I said something in a low voice but he didn't hear me. "You didn't even try to hide it, you just... pranced out here like it was nothing!" He shouted again and I repeated myself a little louder but he wouldn't listen to me.

FLASHBACK OF LAST NIGHT

"Please Aaron, I need a distraction from Mateo!" I begged Aaron but he hesitated. I was practically begging him to betray his best friend and fuck me.

He held my face in the palm of his hand and caressed my cheek. "Please." I asked once more and he sighed. "Are you sure that's what you want Joelle? You're not thinking straight right now, and I don't want to take advantage of you." He said as respectfully as he could and I sighed. "I'm sure Aaron." I wasn't sure. Not at all but I disguised it well.

Aaron looked at me once more before I smashed my lips back onto his and he kissed me back. His kisses were slow and passionate. It reminded me of when Mateo kissed me but not quite there.

Somewhere in between I had removed my shirt. I don't know where it went, but it was somewhere.

Aaron flipped me over so that he was hovering over me and he began to kiss down my neck.

I started having flashback of my first time. With Mateo and all of the other times. I breathed in and out and started tearing up. It hurt. I stung my skin when Aaron kissed me. It wasn't Mateo.

I tried to forget about it but I started feeling tears run down my face while Aaron continued his assault on my chest.

I flinched and pressed my hands on his chest. After a while I decided I couldn't go through with this.

"I-I can't." I finally said and pushed Aaron off of me. He immediately stopped all action and got off of me. "I-I'm sorry, I know I s-said I was sure, but I couldn't handle y-you kissing me.. it felt l-like.." I trailed off and he smiled at me. "Like you were cheating on Mateo?" He asks and I look up at him and nod.

"Joelle, it's okay. You don't have to apologize. I'm actually glad you came to your senses before I went too far." He joked and I giggled. "Thanks for understanding Aaron." I say and he smiles.

"You're staying in here tonight though." He demands and I scoff. "What..Why?" I question and he shrugs. "So I could cheer you up! Let's watch Netflix!" He says and I jump off the bed excited.

"Let's sneak downstairs and get snacks!" I almost shouts and he laughs and agrees. "Okay but first, put on a shirt." He says and tosses me on of his shirts and I put it over my head.

When we go downstairs we find Dave and Charlie making out. They stop when they notice our presence. I stare at them in shock smiling. "Wh-I-Huh?" I stutter and me and Aaron burst out laughing.

Aaron soon stops laughing when he realized what just happened. I turn to him with a huge smile on my face.

"You just got bed duked! You owe me 100 dollars dude!" I shout in excitement and Aaron groans handing me my moneyyy. "Also, I fucking knew you guys were hooking up bro!" I tell them and they look at each other in disbelief.

"Why are you guys even down here?" Dave asks and I think for a minute. I completely forgot why we came down here.

I face Aaron and I make an odd expression. "Why did we come down here?" I ask and all the boys sigh. (I forget things easily) "We came for sna.." I cut him off when I remembered. "SNACKS!" I shouted and the boys groaned at my late response.

"We're going to watch Netflix, you guys wanna come?" I asked and they agreed. We all went back upstairs and watched a bunch of different movies.

Then Dave and Charlie left, and Aaron and I fell asleep.

END OF LAST NIGHT'S FLASHBACK

"You know at least I had the decency to do it with a random chick Joelle!" Mateo shouted at me and I wasn't having it anymore. "I DIDN'T SLEEP WITH AARON YOU DICK!" I shout and he goes silent. I stare at him in disbelief.

"Even now you try to defend your actions! Seriously!" I question him and he scoffs looking around. "You're lying. You were sneaking out of Aaron's room with his shirt and his shorts, the next morning Joelle! You seriously expect me to believe t.." I cut him off. "Believe that I didn't cheat on you?" I exploded and be stared blankly at me.

"Even if I did sleep with him, it's not of your business.. we're not together anymore so it wouldn't be cheating." I said in a low annoyed voice and he scoffs. "You wanted to get back at me for what I did last night." He claimed.

I scoffed. In pain I scoffed. "And I still couldn't go through with it! I wanted so badly to get my mind off of you! But I couldn't, because I felt like I was betraying you! Because I couldn't get you out of my mind!" I shouted at him and he stepped away from me and ran his fingers through his hair.

"We made out.. I begged him to and he hesitated..." I confessed and Mateo grew angry but I expected that. "I cried." I said and he looked at me in concern. "When his lips made contact with my skin, it stung so bad that I cried!" I shouted in tears again.

"Joelle I'm so sorry.." I stop him from saying anything else. "I know you're sorry Mateo, but I'm not." I say and now his eyes were tearing up. "I can't do this anymore... us. It's toxic and I'm in a good place right now." I tell him before walking back to the room.

Before I walk in I feel his presence near me. He's standing in front of me with tears running down his face. I look up at him and his talk figure is towering my short one.

"Joelle, I love you more than anything in this world. I will forever regret the mistake I made of hurting you, but I agree that this thing between us is.. toxic" he confesses. It hurt so much more than I expected it too. I looked up into his beautiful bright brown eyes and he looked down into my boring brown ones.

"I love you with everything in me Mateo but it's time for us to let go..." I say and he smiles at me. "I love you with everything in me Joelle and I hope you find yourself the life that you've always wanted and deserved..." he says and i couldn't help but pull him in for a hug.

I hugged him like both of our lives depended on it. He hugged me back and we stood there forever and cried at our goodbyes.

After a warm long shower, I got ready and took my bags going downstairs to the car. I ordered the driver to take me to Sammy's place and that was the last time I thought I would ever see Mateo...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 5.3K 32
He saved her. And she fixed him. Carmen Alvarez (19) the daughter of Spanish mafia leader Fernando Alvarez and his arranged wife Evelyn Alvarez. She...
336 2 6
Death has been following me since the day I was born. You are losing loved ones. You're losing friends. It's scary when you start to lose yourself. L...
10.7K 48 44
This book will contain strong sexual themes, mature language, violence, abuse and will move fast. "Stop rolling your eyes" "Or what?" I put the cigar...
10.5K 311 53
"Don't run away Carson . . . you haven't answered me yet." I stood with my back to him. I wasn't going to give everything away just like that. I cann...