CAMERA [TAEKOOK]

By Viola_girl

"DUDE?!? What the heckkkk!!! Where the hell were you looking?! Are you blind?! Ughhh...you broke it" "Sorry"... More

Passion
Mochi Hyung
Surprise...Surprise!!
Beyond Expectations
The Unexpected Guest
The Egocentric Brat
What an awful day!
Arch Nemesis
The messed up evening
Errand boy
Jin Hyung's Birthday and the sunshine
The Nose Bleed
The Truth Untold
The Sass
Something I want to keep
Enter AGUSTD
Friends
Letting it all out
The Confession
The unfortunate
Hold you tight
Realization
WHAT?!
Together Pt.1
Together Pt. 2
Threat
Annoyance
Jealousy
Love at first sight
Tell me
The Devil
The Weekend
Taking Care Of You
Uh Oh!!
Pissed
Priorities
The Sweet Nightmare

No Touchie

619 43 153
By Viola_girl

SUNDAY 9:30 PM

The whole day yesterday, Jungkook didn't utter a single word to Taehyung. He just rested the whole day and tried to rejuvenate his health back. But as of today morning, the younger spoke something here and there. So, Taehyung was very glad.
Even though Taehyung was feeling very sad because the younger didn't talk to him, he stayed with Jungkook to make sure that the younger was okay and did everything for him. Taehyung thought that its much better to endure the heavy heart he has now than being regretful that he wasn't by the younger's side when he was sick and tired.

Taehyung sat on the couch his eyes opened wide, zoning out, as his mind was filled with so many thoughts about someone in particular.

~"Why was he being so cold yesterday? Did I say something? He was doing okay in the morning? Did he not like when I called the doctor yesterday? Did the fever get to his brain? Nahh...Maybe he is very tired. thats why. I am not gonna make him upset anymore. I know he is pissed because of me. I don't wanna make him angry. I'll just rest here on the couch and watch over him. What if his fever gets worse or something? Just in case..."~
Taehyung's cascade of thoughts were broken when he saw two pillows and a blanket was thrown on the couch. He saw the younger in his new set of pajamas, sitting down on the couch and making himself comfortable on it.

To be honest, Taehyung's heart overflowed with Joy at the sight of the younger. He tried to suppress his smile and kept a calm and cold face.
"Umm...Why are you here? You should be resting if you wanna go to work tomorrow.", Taehyung tried to be mature.
"Are you the boss of me? No. Right? Shut up and turn on the TV.", Jungkook fired back.
"What the....Okay. Look Jungkook. I'm serious. You need to rest. I am not trying to mock you. You shouldn't sleep on the couch. It will be way too uncomfortable for you.", Taehyung tried to explain.
"Hyung...I'm not sleepy. I always fall asleep when I watch TV. So I came here. Wanna say something else?", Jungkook asked.
Taehyung raised his eyebrows in an 'Ouhhh!! I get it' way.
"But you have to go and sleep in the room the moment you start feeling sleepy.", Taehyung said with a deep tone to which Jungkook replied a "whatever".

They settled on an English movie about two spies, a male and a female. The storyline was okayish. It was about the two spies falling in love even though those two were in the same organization and they hated each other to the core.

By now, they watched half of the movie with excitement since it was full of action. But, from the second half, Jungkook started to get bored because there began the romance while Taehyung was okay with it. Then came the scene where the hero kissed the heroine to which Taehyung's reaction was a smile. He felt happy that those two eventually became lovers. Taehyung looked to his side to see the younger's reaction. Taehyung's eyes widened when he saw that the younger was hanging his head down.

"Kookie....what happened? Are you feeling sick?", Taehyung asked trying to hold the younger's arm. Jungkook raised his head and looked at Taehyung.
"N-No...its fine.", Jungkook replied.
"What is it? Tell me...please", Taehyung begged.

"Aishhhh.....this hyung!! Look...I don't like these cheesy romance stuff. Jimin hyung might have told you that I don't like skinship. So, when these kind of stuff come up on TV or something. I just ignore it. Thats all. Happy now?", Jungkook said as he stared back at the TV, checking if that particular scene was over.
Taehyung nodded his head slowly as he again, fell into his own thoughts when he heard what the younger said.

________________________________________

MONDAY 5:00 AM

Taehyung opened his eyes and looked around. As he looked up, he came to his senses. He saw his baby boy sleeping like a baby. Both of them had fallen asleep on the couch before the movie was even over. Taehyung sat up and smiled seeing how peaceful Jungkook looked sleeping like that. He ruffled his hair a bit and stood up as he folded up his sleeves.
He picked the younger up bridal style and walked towards the younger's room. As of instinct, Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung's shoulder and burried his face in the older's neck. Taehyung enjoyed the sweet vanilla scent coming from the younger and a smile creeped upon the older's lips. 

Taehyung entered inside the younger's room and gently placed the younger on the fluffy bed. Jungkook shuffled a bit and fell asleep back again as Taehyung covered the younger with the blanket and sat down beside him. Taehyung placed his hand on Jungkook's forehead to check his temperature.
Taehyung sighed in relief that he was okay and looked at the younger with adoration.
Taehyung looked at younger's lips. He found the little mole under his baby boy's lips so cute. Taehyung couldn't resist that soft plump strawberry colored lips of Jungkook's. Taehyung wanted to savour the taste of Jungkook's lips on his. Taehyung's eyes became hazy as he stared at the pink, soft plushy lips of the younger.
He leaned forward to capture the younger's lips on his. As both of their lips were inches apart from touching, Taehyung abruptly stopped.

Taehyung himself stopped in the middle and whispered, "I don't want our first kiss to be like this. I'm not a coward. I want that to happen when you are wide awake and I want you to know that I love you so much. Baby boy....Just wait till I make you mine."

Taehyung's leaned back and brushed the strands of hair from Jungkook's forehead to the side. He leaned in again to place a soft kiss on the Younger's forehead. He got back up and placed his hand on Jungkook's cheek. He held Jungkook's warm cheek and softly traced the pad of his thumb on younger's cheek. He understood that the younger felt very calm and at ease as he saw that the younger leaned into Taehyung's hand more. Taehyung smiled and cooed at how KYUTE the younger looked.

____________________________________

MONDAY 7:00 AM

Jungkook opened his eyes as the faint rays of light seeped through his window. He sat up and checked the time and saw that it was already 7. He immediately got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. He was feeling much better now and felt very energetic after a good rest.

He came out of the shower and dressed up quickly. He took his bag and rushed out as he fetched his phone and earphones from the table.
But unluckily, he didn't notice the awesome breakfast Taehyung made for him before the older left early morning. There was even a note for him, saying

♡EAT WELL KOOKIE♡
______________________

In around 15 minutes, Jungkook got out of the park he usually went through to get to the company building. But this time, he didn't cross the road, the younger went straight to his hyung's cafe for breakfast.

The bell jingled as Jungkook entered inside. Jin raised his head to see who came in, as he was reading an interior design magazine.
"Ohh...Kook-ah!! Its unusual to see you at this time. Are you early today? Your work starts at 8:30 right? Its only 7:45.", Jin asked.
"Hyung cut the questions. I'm so hungry. Gimme something to eat.", Jungkook said as he sat on a stool in front of Jin.
"You little....ughh!! Fine. Brown sugar toasts with whipped cream and fruits. Is that fine?", Jin asked as he was putting his apron on, to which Jungkook nodded.
"And to drink?", Jin turned around to ask.
"Orange juice is fine. Just make it quick. I'm starving hyungie!!!", Jungkook begged.
"Hyungie??? tell me the truth, you fell in the shower today right?", Jin asked as he started preparing Jungkook's breakfast.
"No....whats wrong with hyungie? Speaking of hyungs, where is Joon hyung?", Jungkook asked looking around.
"Joonie...He was around here somewhere. Where did he go? I bet he is upto something. He might be breaking something as we speak. I'll wax him alive if he breaks any one of my precious crockery collection." Jin replied with anger evident in his voice to which Jungkook just giggled quietly.

Jin quickly whipped up Jungkook's breakfast in 15 minutes and gave it to the younger.
As Jungkook was eating, he suddenly remembered. "Ohh...hyung. please give me 2 Vanila Lattes for takeout,okay?"

"Is it for you and the midget? If it is, you only need the one for you. He came with Yoongi earlier and had his usuals.", Jin replied from the kitchen as he went to search for his husband.
"Huh?? Jimin hyung? He already came here?", Jungkook asked the older.
"Where the hell did that husband of mine go?! Ugh!! Nevermind. So, Kook-ah, Should I make one vanila latte for takeout?", Jin asked as he was walking towards the coffee machine.
"No...just make two. The other one is not for Jimin hyung.", Jungkook said as he finished his breakfast.

"Just wait for 2 minutes. It will be ready soon.", Jin said as Jungkook nodded and sat there looking at the busy morning street outside through the glass window as the cozy smell of coffee spread throughout the cafe.

_____________________________________

MONDAY 10:30 AM

The clicking of the mouse is all that echoed inside Jungkook's workspace as the younger was currently in the middle of editing work for the "hanuel" photoshoot in which Jihwan and Jimin were the models.
To be honest, whenever Jungkook saw Jihwan's face on the screen, he wanted to yeet his monitor away. But, being the better person, Jungkook just turned his professional mode on and edited the photos anyway.

After the incident the previous week, there was not even a single word from Jihwan or his manager. Jungkook found himself much relieved once and for all because of that news.  Jungkook thought that Taehyung is way much better than that perverted freak. It made Jungkook to be all nice to Taehyung.

Now Jungkook's focus was all on the task at hand. He was editing the photos like a pro and looked into every detail of the photos.

"Such a hardworker you are..huh Kookie?", Jungkook's eyes widened at the voice and looked behind him to see Taehyung standing right beside him.

Well...not gonna lie but, Jungkook DID feel happy when he saw Taehyung.
"Oh...Hyungie. When did you come?", Jungkook asked turning his chair to face Taehyung.
"About 30 minutes ago. You were so focused on your work that I didn't want to disturb you.", Taehyung said with a smile.
"Dear Lord....30 minutes? I didn't even hear you make any sound when you came in. Aren't you busy today?", Jungkook's eyes widened in shock.

"You were so focused thats why. Its fine. I am free till noon today since I will be signing a contract soon with this company.", Taehyung replied.

"Ohhh....Sit down hyung. I have a lot to do. When I finish this halfway, I was planning to go to the refreshment room down stairs to take a break.", Jungkook told the older.
Taehyung went and sat down on the chair as he fetched his phone from his pocket. Jungkook turned back to the monitor and continued his work.

In about 20 minutes, Jungkook finished half of his work. He stood up from his chair and looked at Taehyung.
"Okay....I have finished it halfway through. I'll do the rest after I come back. Hyungie, lets go", Jungkook said as he put his phone in the pocket and motioned Taehyung to accompany him. Taehyung stood up smiling wide and followed the younger like a puppy.

___________________________________

Jungkook took the takeout cup of Coffee from the paper bag and put in the microwave to heat it.
Taehyung just stood there leaning his back on the counter and watched what the younger was doing.
"Hyung...you don't need to follow me around like a sheepdog. Just go and sit down on the couch over there.", Jungkook said without even looking as he took two snacks from the cupboard and unpacked it in a bowl.
"But, I thought I could help you with something. Thats why.", Taehyung replied.
"Its alright. I can do this-", Jungkook was stopped mid-sentence as Taehyung suddenly asked.
"You said you still had some work remaining right? Why don't we just head to your workspace? That way you can relax and eat these while taking your time."

"Hmm....thats not a bad idea afterall. Lets do that. But don't you dare spill or drop anything in there. I'll kill you if you do.", Jungkook warned Taehyung. But Taehyung kept his cool and mocked the younger,
"Hah!! Spill? Me? Who do you think I am? A 5 year old? Come on kid. Grow up." Taehyung understood that it was a bad idea saying that as he saw the younger glare at him to which Taehyung gulped.

The microwave beeped once it was done heating the coffee up.
Jungkook took the cup from the microwave and stretched his arm which held the cup of coffee towards the older, who looked at him in confusion.
"Here...I got it for you since you helped me when I was sick.", Jungkook said as he looked everywhere but Taehyung's face.
Taehyung was a bit taken aback by the younger's action. He felt ecstatic and found himself smiling for no reason.
Taehyung took the coffee from Jungkook's hand and smiled at the younger, who just rolled his eyes, which Taehyung found very cute and giggled.

Both of them walked out of the room as they took the snacks and drinks and headed towards Jungkook's workspace.

______________________________________

Taehyung walked inside the main studio hallway leading to the younger's workspace as Jungkook followed right behind.
"But still, hyung...what were you doing for that 30 minutes you got inside my cabin? I'm curious.", Jungkook asked as they were walking towards the door. Taehyung just giggled showing off him boxy smile.
"Well......I just stood there ᵃⁿᵈ ᵃᵈᵐᶦʳᵉᵈ ʰᵒʷ ᵇᵉᵃᵘᵗᶦᶠᵘˡ ᵐʸ ᵇᵃᵇʸ ᵇᵒʸ ᶦˢ.", Taehyung said, mumbling the last part and opened the door to Jungkook's workspace.
"Huh?? I didn't hear that last part. What did you sa-Ooofff", Jungkook didn't get to finish his question when he bumped into Taehyung's back. The younger saw that Taehyung was paused in his track and looked straight ahead with his mouth wide open in shock.

The coffee cup fell down from Taehyung's hand and spilled all over the rugged floor of Jungkook's cabin.
"Hyung..what the hell-" Jungkook got angry as he looked at Taehyung and looked towards where the older was looking at. The bowl of snacks dropped dead on the floor from Jungkook's hand as his eyes WIDENED in utter SHOCK when he saw what was happening in front of him.

______________________________________

ANNYEONGHASEYO...YEOROBUN!!

Well...first of all
THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO MUCH FOR THE 10K READS...😭☺️🥰
and......Yesss....I'm alive. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I know I was away for too long. But I told you that I was busy with my academic stuff. Thats why. Nowadays I am getting more free time so I took that chance to write the chapters and update it. I saw that so many of you have texted and commented asking where the hell was I.

I'm sorry y'all...authornim was very very busy. But I promise you that I'll update whenever I get free time. Please be patient for me. And STAY HEALTHY, HAPPY AND SAFE.

And I got something to ask you...is the chapters boring? I mean, are you feeling that its taking WAYYYY TOO LONG for them to be a couple? Please tell me your honest comments. I need it to improve the upcoming chaters. please....Everyone...Help this author-nim out...╥﹏╥

Ohh....I forgot something....
💜BORAHAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....💜
I love you all so much. You guys are the best of the best. Thank you my loves, for the votes, comments, and reads...☺️😘
And my dear comment sqaud...this author-nim loves you A LOT!!
973_dany 😘🥰
kasuniisanka
-bts7sins-
park_luvr5
jaeyongvkook
taekook_heart97
nancyme05
bts_BE
TrUsFrAtEdFrOmLyF
merrifair
salini2002
mkimm9597
tae_v_kim_hyung
bunnykook0610
I_Ami2626
KimJeonYeni
xxtaekookxx9795
MalditadiAsh
LitaYuasa22

💜THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!! BORAHAEYO!!💜

~Vio Author-nim~

Have a nice day

Pic credits- Pinterest
May have spelling and grammatical errors, will edit soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342K 16.5K 56
ONG Fault° [Taekook AU] Top Tae Bottom Kook ...
16.4K 1.1K 38
"heyy... you are looking so beautiful." Jungkook smiled and handed the packet to him. "but is in it the wrong dialogue??? may be I should say that...
458K 12.6K 131
@junghope, part of a very iconic rap duo, BTS, alongside with @minsuga. @leeyoori, a model who's bff's with a famous actor @kimtaehyung, who pushes...
15.4K 587 18
" Ahhhhhhhh " "Who are you? " "What are you doing here?" "Why are we ...... naked ? " "Did we ..... do it ? " "OMG did I lost my virginity to a stran...