All A Joke (Eren X Reader) {M...

By Hel-loo

I don't have many friends. Im not very social. Eren hates me for reasons I don't know. After being convinced... More

Intro
\1/
\2/
\3/
\4/
\5/
\6/
\7/
\8/
\9/
\10/
\11/
\12/
\13/
\14/
\15/
\16/
\17/
\18/
\19/
\20/
\21/
\22/
\23/
\24/
\25/
\26/
\27/
\28/
\29/
\30/
\31/
\32/
\33/
\34/
\35/
\36/
\37/
\38/
\39/
\40/
\41/
\42/
\43/
\44/
\45/
\46/
\47/
\48/
\49/
\50/
\51/
\52/
\53/
\54/
\55/
\56/
\57/
\58/
\59/
\60/
\61/
\62/
\63/
\64/
\65/
\66/
\67/
\68/
\69/
\70/
\71/
\72/
\73/
\74/
\75/
\76/
\77/
\78/
\79/
\80/
\81/
Not An Update
\82/
\83/
\84/
\85/
\86/
\87/
\88/
\89/
\90/
\91/
It has been Fun.
Adult Chapter.
Another Story

\92./

4.5K 90 242
By Hel-loo

Third Person POV 

The planning. 

Oh the dreaded planning. 

They were both excited for their wedding but hated planning it. 

They had a guest list that was relatively small. But it was who they really wanted to be there. 

They had spent a number of weekends looking at venues. 

They had been looking for a DJ and pretty much knew who to pick. 

Hanji was going to be Y/N's maid of honor. Her other bridesmaids were Historia and Annie. 

Historia came back into their lives a little after they moved in together. Eren wanted to take Y/N to the flower shop and they continued to stay in contact. Annie had came back into the picture because both her and Armin moved back to their hometown. 

Armin was Eren's best man. Other groomsmen, Levi and Erwin. 

They had been planning the wedding for a little less than 8 months. They wanted an outdoor wedding so they were considering on a wedding sometime in September or late August. 

Where the weather is still nice to be outside but that it isn't scorching hot. 

Y/N had her dress picked, they weren't certain on a date but they already had a template for their wedding invitations. 

They were both excited to get married and have their wedding, they just didn't like the planning part. They considered a wedding planner but decided against it cause Historia said she would help out with the planning. 

She has done an amazing job picking things out but it was all still a pain to go through. 

Once they had finally chosen a venue, they checked the availability and decided on the second week of September. 

They were able to send out invitations and all to ensure that their guest knew the date, time, location, and they requested for their guest RSVP, but they were aware that sometimes people forget to do so. 

It was getting closer and closer to the wedding date and everything was pretty much set. 

It was a week before they are officially married. 

They were laying in bed with one another enjoying each others company. 

"Just one week." Eren had said looking at Y/N with a smile. 

Y/N looked at him and smiled widely. 

"One more week." 

The day of their wedding. 

Eren had yet to see Y/N. 

He was waiting at the small alter and was getting excited to see Y/N. 

All their guests were waiting patiently and Eren looked at his parents who looked really happy. 

He looked over at Y/N's mom who held a soft smile. 

He was happy that she had finally come around to accepting him, but he understood why it took so long for her to do so. 

The music began to play and Eren straightened up and got a little nervous. 

All the guests turned around a bit and watched the people come down the aisle, the flower girl, the bridesmaids, and then after every one, Y/N and her father were seen and Eren's eyes widened. He couldn't believe his eyes, she looked so beautiful and he felt overwhelmed. He looked at her with such admiration in his eyes.

He couldn't help but smile and he felt tears come to his eyes. 

The look on Eren's parents face showed so much joy and love towards Y/N. 

Y/N placed a kiss on her fathers cheek and she stepped up to the alter and stood infront of Eren. 

She held such a bright smile and also had admiration in her eyes. There was also happiness and love evident in her eyes. 

It was time for the vows. 

They held each others hands and looked into each others eyes. 

"Eren, your vows." The priest said. 

He had recited this so much in his head and the night before. "I, Eren Jeager, take you Y/N L/N to be my wife. I promise to be true to you in both good and bad times, in sickness and in health. I will love and honor you for the rest of my days." 

Y/N held a really large smile on her face. "I, Y/N L/N, take you Eren Jeager to be my husband. I promise to be true to you in both good and bad times, in sickness and in health. I will love and honor you for the rest of my days." 

The priest then blessed the couple and spoke towards Eren. 

"Do you take Y/N as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health  to love and cherish until death do you part?" 

Eren's eyes lit up. "I do." 

Then he turned towards Y/N. 

"Do you take Eren as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health to love and cherish until death do you part?" 

Y/N got chocked up. "I do." 

"With the power bestowed in me, I know pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss your bride." 

Eren then pulled Y/N in and gave her a long awaited kiss. 

There were cheers and an applause that came from the guests. 

Eren's mother was crying and so was Y/N's father. 

The thought that was in her father's head, "My love bug is all grown up." 

The thought in Eren's mother's head, "He got a really nice one." 

At the reception, there was a lot of dancing and a lot of congratulating. 

Eren isn't much of a dancer, but he happily danced with his new wife and basically danced until he dropped. 

He didn't drink that much that night because he said he wanted to remember every second of it. 

Y/N wasn't much of a dance either, but she was in such high spirits that she wanted to dance nonstop. She danced with not only Eren, but with her father, with Eren's father, with Levi, with Erwin, with Armin, with her mom, Eren's mom, Hanji, Historia and Ymir, Annie and many more of her family. Same goes for Eren. 

They were all having such a great time. 

They couldn't ask for anything more perfect. 

They had everything they could have asked for. 

There was love and happiness in the air. 

Y/N couldn't shake the fact that her life turned from sour, to the pure joy right in front of her. 

From being miserable to feeling only happiness. 

She went from hating herself and thinking that she wasn't meant to be happy, to feeling nothing but love and happiness from being with Eren. 

She was ready for the life she was going to start as Eren's wife. 

Same for Eren. He was prepared for the life he was going to start as Y/N's husband. 

Their next plans as newly weds. 

The honeymoon of course. 

Then the kids. 

But that isn't for another while. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.6K 1.9K 41
A fan continuation of the ff "7 minutes in heaven" *The plot itself respectively belongs to the original author, but what is written here is created...
5.6K 78 6
Its about y/n and a mafia boss and also about y/n ex bf.
6.7K 71 10
Alyssa Rose has been rejected by her alpha mate. One night she decides to kill herself bit what if faith doesn't want that. Come join Alyssa and the...
63.7K 1.3K 5
AOT Modern College AU You've always hated Eren. And he's always hated you. That is until you both wind up trapped in a bet together. One room. Two pe...