\46/

Y/N POV

A few weeks have passed by.

Eren and Mikasa were talking again. Although she always ignored me. She never gave me any of her time.

I didn't mind. I knew she didn't like me at all. I accepted it and continued to move on with my life.

Things were going great.

I had been invited to hang out with the group that went to the fair a few times. Which was really nice.

I still haven't spoken to Jean. He always avoids me and chooses to not acknowledge me.

Marco on the other hand hasn't treated me any different. He still says hello and holds conversation and still sees me as a friend.  Nothing has changed between me and him.

My mom is still against me dating Eren. She expresses his dislike towards him pretty much everyday.

My dad on the other hand, has met Eren again and they talked things out. I wasn't there for the conversation but that's what Eren told me.

Eren has been much more affectionate with me lately and I've been enjoying it. He's really showing that he cares.

I haven't gotten anymore hickeys. The first time I had one Sasha spotted it and basically screamed at the sight. Historia also noticed and offered to help me cover it up.

I've been having a pretty good time. Armin has helped me with my essays That I've needed to work on. Historia studied with me for our statistics tests. Annie made an effort to make sure I understood what was going on in anatomy.

It was really nice. I never got this much attention from these people before.

I felt as if they truly Genuinely cared for me. Like I can count on them to be there for me. I've been accepted into their group.

Eren was the biggest sweet heart towards me. He always checked up on me, made sure I ate properly, was doing my homework and all that jazz.

Our relationship was stronger than ever. Being with him these past weeks really made me feel some way about him.

I knew it wasn't love. But something of that realm. Infatuation maybe. Something similar. 

I just knew I could trust him. That he wouldn't ever let anything bad happens to me.

Especially with the way he looks at me. He obviously cares so much about me.

It was now December. Time really did fly by So quickly. We were in the final stretch of the first semester.

Everyone was scrambling around to get assignments done. Late work done. Missing assignments. Studying for finals.

But then you had Some people like Eren who just "wings it". I don't know how he does that but if it works for him sure.

Even Mikasa would yell at him sometimes to study something but he just ignored her. Armin would try and get him to study but he'd never accept.

I would study with either Armin, Marco, Historia or Annie. Eren would always try and tag along but I always told him it wasn't a good idea just cause I knew he wouldn't do any work and want attention.

He's like a kid sometimes I swear. It was adorable but stressful during this time.

One week everyone was fine.

Then the following week people brought up the fact that finals was in a week and a half and how some people were borderline failing and stuff like that.

We all got those very inspirational talks from our teachers. And made everyone scramble. 

I heard that one sophomore teacher was scrambling and trying to teach two lessons a day because she had slacked off a good portion of the semester and Th at they have to learn that stuff for the final.

It was weird honestly.

I felt fine about my finals. Nothing to stressful. Of course I knew I still needed to study and I did, but I knew I could relax about things here and there when I needed to.

I stayed on top of my assignments all semester. So there was nothing to worry about. Other than Eren complaining about being bored and wanting me to skip out on studying to hang out with him.

It was now finals week and everyone seemed to have calmed down and just accepted what was about to happen.

Eren was still holding on to "winging it". I studied plenty and felt good about what was to come.

Since Eren wasn't big on eating breakfast I always made sure I brought Something for him. Usually some fruit or a yogurt. Just so he has Something in his stomach during these days.

After all our finals were done, and everyone heard back what they got, we all decided to celebrate at Historia's house.

We got pizzas, we watched a movie, we all talked it was nice.

"So Y/N, do you plan on going to the Winter Ball in January?" Mikasa asked me.

I was stunned. She was actually talking. To me.

"Oh, um maybe. I'm not really sure. Dances aren't really my thing." I said getting nervous.

"Oh come on Y/N! You have to go! We all plan on going!" Sasha shouted out grabbing a hold of my shoulders.

"Yeah Y/N it wont be the same without you." Connie said smiling but with the same energy Sasha had.

"If you want to go then we should. If you don't want to then we can stay home and watch a movie or something." Eren said.

"Wow, way to encourage her Eren. She needs to live a little. Experience new things. She's part of the group." Mikasa said.

Then it got really quiet. I was shocked. She finally accepted me. And everyone else heard it too.

"What?" She said irritated with the way everyone was looking at her.

"You just said Something nice to Y/N." Reiner said sounding shocked.

"So she's finally coming around to liking her." Annie said.

"I mean I have to accept her. There's no way of getting rid of her. Majority rules. She stays. I'm the only one who wants her gone." She said sounding more irritated.

"Regardless you said Something nice to her. Its new to us." Reiner said to her.

We all laughed. I felt warm inside. She still doesn't like me. But she's accepted that I'm wanted here in the group. It made me smile.

A lot has changed within these past months.

I made some new friends.

I lost a friend.

I had new experiences.

I got my first hickey and my first kiss.

I'm starting to get into painting thanks to Eren.

I have a boyfriend.

Things really seem to be going my way.

And I'm enjoying it.

And honestly, it's all because I went to that party.

The party That Eren kissed me at drunk.

Of course not everything has been rainbow and sunshine, but we're working through that.

I really do love these people that have accepted me in.