\62/

Y/N POV

3 days. 

3 days that I have stayed home. 

3 days that I haven't eaten properly. 

3 days of not attending work. 

3 days of my dad worrying. 

3 days of Levi coming over. 

3 days since I've seen Eren. 

When I got home that night I broke down. I had driven to work and I was out of it at the end of the night. Levi said he'd follow me to my house to make sure I made it home safely. 

Once I got home, my dad was sitting in the living room watching tv and he looked happy to see that both me and Levi were here. His smile faltered when he saw that I looked upset. 

"Sweetheart what's wrong?" My dad asked me. 

"I... he... uh..." The words weren't coming out. I was stammering trying to get the words out. 

"She saw Eren today. He came into the tutoring facility to sign up his cousin for tutoring. She panicked a little bit." Levi had said. 

My dad looked shocked. 

"Thank you for making sure she got back safely Levi. Are you planning on staying the night?" He asked Levi. 

This wasn't anything unusual for my dad to ask him. Occasionally Levi would stay the night if I had an episode. He would Always make sure I was doing ok. 

"I had no plans on doing so, but now I will. Her driving wasn't all that great. You still have the clothes from last time I stayed over right?" He asked, looking at me. All I did was nod. 

We walked to my room and I felt sluggish. 

He spent the night in my room. I couldn't stop crying and didn't want him leaving me. 

The next day he had to leave to go to work. I called off the next few days. 

That happened on a Monday. 

It was now Friday. 

I only worked for a few hours. 2-6 for today. 

I thought it was time to try and grow from this. 

I stayed in bed too long. 

I wanted to face the day. 

I didn't eat breakfast cause I knew it wouldn't stay down. 

Last night though, I felt better, Levi had come to see me after work. We had dinner with my dad and I couldn't eat much. I really only spent my time in my room and Levi would check up on me. 

I knew both of them had worried about me. 

I told Levi I would be going to work today. He was concerned and made sure I was comfortable going to work. 

Being at work was my happy place and I didn't want Eren to take that away. 

I didn't want to run away again. 

Of course that is much more easier to say when he isn't around. When he is around I get scared. I can't function properly. I just stop and panic. 

He had changed quite a bit, appearance wise. 

He looked as if he grew taller. His hair was much longer as well. His face seemed to mature as well. His shoulders looked broader. He still looked muscular and fit. He obviously worked out. 

Me on the other hand, I haven't changed much appearance wise. Or at least I don't think I've changed much. I didn't even grow much taller. 

Regardless, you could tell that he held himself properly. When I had saw him, he stood straight up. No slouching over or anything.