\42/

Eren POV

Y/N Did end up meeting my parents and had dinner with us. My parents found her to be a lovely girl. A quiet girl but lovely nonetheless.

It was obvious that my mom really liked her. And that made me happy. My dad seemed to like her but thought she could work on socializing a bit more.

And I had explained to them after I dropped Y/N off at her house That she doesn't have many friends. That she has trouble opening up to people. And that she's working on that.

She did hold a nice conversation but she never started one with my parents. Which I don't blame her. She had a lot going on.

It was now Monday.

The day I talk to Horse Face for getting Y/N upset.

I had picked up Y/N like normal and she seemed to be in a good mood. We drove to school listening to some All Time Low at her request. 

It was adorable, for It to be the morning, she had quite a lot of energy to be singing along enthusiastically. It made me smile and wish that I couldn't leave That moment.

Unfortunately, we arrived to the school and the show had to stop. 

"I don't know how you have This much energy in the morning. Its adorable." I said smiling and chuckling.

"I know a song no one can resist singing. No matter the time of day. Maybe I'll request that song tomorrow morning" she said laughing.

She really did seem to be in high spirits. It made me really happy. To see her smiling and laughing and enjoying herself was a great sight to see after this weekend.

I held her hand and walked into the building with her. We got to her locker and I spoke up.

"So I have to go talk to one of my teachers about a faulty grade That I know they put in wrong. I'll see you in first period ok buttercup." I said smiling at her.

"Yeah go get that grade sorted out. I'll see you in first period." She said smiling brightly at me. I hugged and kissed her and was on my way.

I felt bad for lying but at the same time, I didn't care enough to feel overly guilty. I just need to have a talk with s certain someone.

I knew he passed by my locker every morning since our lockers are close to each other's. So that's where I went to wait for him.

I got my things out of my locker and waited. 2 minutes later I saw him walking down the hall with Marco.

So I walked up to them. There was no need to wait for them to pass me by.

When I got to them I wrapped my arm around Jeans shoulder.

"Horse face! Just the guy I wanted to see... Marco he'll meet up with you later. You have a good morning now" I said fakely smiling at Marco.

Jean pushed my arm off of him roughly.

"What do you want Jaeger?" Well someone doesn't sound happy at all.

"Just want to know how you are? What's going on?... Oh and why you made my girlfriend upset this weekend." I said now looking unhappy.

He stared at me. Then looked away to continue on walking. "Hey we're not done here!" I shouted to him.

"Yeah well I am. It's a waste of time. Just know I won't be around her anymore." He said.

I ran up to him and pushed him into a locker.

"What the hell did you say to her? Do you understand how upset she was? She couldn't even tell me what had happened. Yet you can just continue walking on with your day like nothing happened? That's total Bullshit and you know it. What the hell happened?" I said shouting at him getting people to start to stare at us. 

All he did was smirk at me as I still had a grip on him.

"I guess she really doesn't trust you. I thought she would have told you. But I guess not. What a shame. Now if you'll excuse me I have to get to class." He said pushing me off roughly and walking away.

He really pissed me off and I didn't even get any information out if him whatsoever.

I was really frustrated and irritated. I punched the locker That was to my side. Earning stares from people around.

"What the Fuck are you all looking at?" I shouted at them.

They all looked away and I headed towards class. I was beyond irritated and really just wanted to get away.

I got to class and went towards my seat by Y/N. When she saw me walk in her face lit up.

"Eren! How did the grade go?" She said enthusiastically and with a smile.

I wasn't feeling the same energy she was giving off.

I just sat in my seat trying to avoid conversation. But that didn't help cause my girlfriend sat right in front of me.

"I'm guessing the whole talk with your teacher didn't go well?"

And I couldn't control That I got irritated with her. I didn't mean to snap.

"Its not about the fucking grade ok?!" I shouted. Her expression changed and it made me feel bad.

"Hey, look, I'm sorry-" then she cut me off.

"It's fine. Class is about to start soon." She said quietly not looking at me and turning around to face the front.

We still had another 4 minutes before class started.

Then I heard Mikasa say something.

"Real smooth of you Eren." She said it sarcastically.

"Fuck you." I said to her.

A few minutes later class began and I felt uncomfortable. I really wasn't happy and didn't want to be here.

During The whole class, Y/N didn't turn around to look at me like She usually does.

I felt bad about snapping at her when she was just asking me about something that I told her I was off doing. Which wasn't even what I was off doing.

At the end of class, I still waited for Y/N to pack up her things so I can walk her to Class. We walked together but we didn't talk, or hold hands, or look at each other.

When we arrived at her class, we still had another 2 minutes to talk before the bell rang.

"Listen Y/N I'm sorry about snapping earlier. I just wasn't feeling the best. So can we talk about this later?" All she did was nod.

I felt like a complete asshole.

I didn't want to push her away again.

I pulled her into a hug and headed to my class.

What a great start to the day.

When I got to my class Armin asked me what happened.

"Well this past weekend Y/N has been upset about something. And it really took a toll on her. She wasn't lively like she had been. She still hasn't told me about why she was upset but I know it has to involve That stupid Horse Face. And when I went to go ask him about it he didn't give me any information. He just pissed me off when more when he said that Y/N didn't even trust me. Its stupid." I said to Armin. Mikasa was listening in but stayed out of our conversation.

"Why not ask Y/N directly why she was upset?" He asked.

"I already did and she didn't want to. She's not very open to talking about these kinds of things with people." I said to him.

"Well why not bring it up. This whole thing is obviously bugging you so you should talk to her about it." He said.

He was right. I needed to talk to Y/N about this.

I have to apologize again and talk to her about it.

I still feel bad about yelling at her but it already happened so I cant do much else.

I'll just talk to her later during lunch.