\78/

Y/N POV 

I woke up and felt great. 

My mind had gone to Eren. I got out of bed and got dressed then headed for the bathroom. 

Once I was ready for the day I went to the kitchen and opened the fridge to find something to eat for breakfast. 

On the top shelf, there was a cup of fruit with a note on it. 

"Enjoy your breakfast sweetheart." - Dad :)

I couldn't help but smile at that. 

He does it often but it always makes me feel warm inside. 

I decided I was going to text Levi to see how his date went last night. 

Y/N- Good morning Levi!! How did your date go last night?? 

I don't even know who he went out with. He just told me he had a date with someone he's been talking to for about 2 weeks now. 

He was enthusiastic about it, but not excessively. 

My phone went off. 

Levi- Good morning. It could have been better. She's really dainty but I could tell she was nervous so I'm willing to give it another shot. At least, that's what I got from that. Maybe they'll be a second date. 

I'm glad that it went well. 

He hasn't dated anyone since we had a thing in college. I'm really glad he is putting himself out there. 

Y/N- I'm glad to hear that things went well then! You never told me who it was though. 

Maybe he will tell me now. 

Levi- You're gonna have to wait just a little longer to find out Y/N. I'm not trying to have you meet someone who is just going to be around for 2 dates. 

UGHHH 

Fair enough. 

I guess. 

Levi- And how did it go having Eren there with you? He came in to pick up his cousin looking really happy. 

I smiled at that. 

Then I thought about how it is Wednesday and I wont get to see Eren... Also because I have the rest of the week off. 

Y/N- A lot happened. All good things, but its a lot. 

I thought back to last night. 

Eren texted me. Maybe I can text him asking if he wants to go out for dinner some time this week. Tonight maybe? 

Levi- I'll be over in a bit to talk about it then. See you in a few. 

Y/N- Drive safely you troll! :) <3

I love teasing him. 

I continued eating my fruit with a smile on my face. 

I have a feeling it was going to be a good day today. 

I began cleaning around the house and about 45 minutes later there was a knock at the door. 

I looked through the peep hole and saw that it was Levi. 

I opened the door. 

"Come on in. I was just doing some cleaning." He entered and headed towards the living room. 

"Did you want any water? Or any fruit?" I asked him. 

"I'm ok for now... There used to be a vase here... But tell me about what happened yesterday." He said, pointing at the spot where the vase I broke yesterday used to be.