\30/

Y/N POV

The time I have been spending with Eren lately has made ne really happy. I've really warmed up to him and I feel as if he has warmed up to me as well.

We laugh a lot together and its overall just a great time. I'm glad that I let him back in.

Genuine or not, in having a fun time. There are moments where I think about if He is being genuine or not, but I would like to believe that he is being genuine. Or at least as genuine as he can be.

I don't know if it's the attention that he is giving me, or if it's something else, but I think I'm developing something for him.

It might just be the attention he is giving me. I mean we've only gotten this comfortable with each other this past week.

He complimented the way I look today and it made me feel good about myself. And the way he looked at me too was with a soft expression.

I think I really do like him. He's been making me feel this type of way. Very welcoming and I feel warm with him.

We were laughing with each other in the car. He was cracking jokes and it was fun.

We got to a Chinese take out place and we ordered and stepped to the side to wait for our food.

We stepped outside since it was beginning to get hot in the place. We continued talking about random things. Getting to know each other more.

I've felt pretty comfortable around him. I no longer felt nervous or scared just because he's opened up to me so much. At least it feels like he has.

"Here give me your hand" he said to me. I raised up my hand and he held it gently, examining it and tracing the lines.

"My mom has a friend that does something like palm readings. I picked up on it a bit since she was over often." He said and I was surprised. That was so fascinating to hear.

"Really?" I asked excited.

"No, but that gave me an excuse to hold your hand. Your hands are soft." He said smiling at me.

That was pretty smooth. I cant even be mad at that.

"Oh... Hey!!!" I yelled but laughed at him. I was blushing while doing so. I got cheesy from that.

"My mom does have a friend that did palm readings but she hardly ever came over. Sorry for lying about that... But you have to admit it was a good way to get a hold of your hand" he said laughing.

"Yes yes it was. It was smooth." We laughed a little more and went back inside to get our food.

We got the food and went to his car.

"Do you want to eat in the car right now or go to the park to eat?" He asked me.

"Oh... I can wait until we go to the park. If that is fine with you."

"Then to the park we go" he said and we were off to the park. It wasn't a long drive there.

He told me about how his mom's baked goods came out for her coworkers today. She had made a cake from scratch, both cake and frosting.

Once we got to the park we went to the benches and situated ourselves to begin to eat.

About 3 minutes after we began eating Eren began conversation. "So how is home life? Your dad seems to care about you. I don't know how to feel about your mom honestly"

"Oh, home life is a little weird. Um... My dad is the one that works. My mom... She refuses to work and always tries to argue with my dad about little things. I honestly prefer the company of my dad than my mom. Even if he is constantly working and trying to provide for us, he always finds time to spend with me. He waits up for me until I get home to ask me about how my outing was. Or when I was feeling sad he made time to go check on me. My mom on the other hand, she knows that I feel sad but doesn't like to acknowledge it. As If saying I'll figure it out on my own or something like that. I feel like she's more of an emotionally absent parents to me. I really don't think my parents are going to last much longer, but honestly, I think its for the best for them. They seem to be a little toxic for one another. If I have the option I would want to go with my dad than my mom. Its obvious he cares more for me than my mom cares for me. It hurts but I've accepted it. I've had to." I looked down feeling a little sad. I think I just needed to get all of that out of my system and was grateful to have Eren listen to me talk about it.

"Wow... That sounds rough. Sorry I asked about it." He said looking a little flustered.

"No no it's ok. I mean it happens. I'm used to it. Not the actual arguing part, but the fact that my parents aren't fit for each other anymore. It has been going on for years so I don't mind speaking of it... And how is your home life?" I asked him, trying to keep the conversation going.

"Uh... Home life is decent to me. Both of my parents work. My dad works longer hours than my mom. He's a well known doctor. He works both in a hospital and in a clinic. My mom though, she's just a receptionist at a beauty spa. She loves it for the most part but the stories she comes home with sometimes are either weird or hilarious. You have to hear it sometime. I have no siblings but Mikasa and Armin have been around for so long that it's like we are siblings pretty much. When we were younger we were constantly hanging out and playing with one another." He said.

Wow... It seems like my family is broken compared to his.

"That sounds amazing honestly. Very smooth going." I said to him. After, I stuffed my face with some chicken. 

"I mean for the most part yes, but I argue with my parents quite a bit. Just about the little things. Like we have good times and good things to say, its just sometimes I catch an attitude with them for no reason and they get defensive. Its not all the time, but it does happen enough where sometimes I like to be out with friends more than I like to be home." He said with a soft smile. His eyes had also gotten soft.

After about 30 seconds he had asked another question.

"So how are things going with Jean?"

"Oh, uh... What do you mean?" I asked him.

"I mean how is your friendship going? Are you guys close to dating at all? I mean if you guys are then I'll back off" he said putting his hands up and chuckling.

"Oh, no we're only friends. There aren't any feeling a there at all. He's a really great friend to have." I said feeling a little stumbled because of the question.

"I mean, to me, it seems like he really cares about you. And wants to protect you if he can... It also seems like he's into you. Like there is something romantic there." He said and I got flustered.

"Oh but, we're just friends. That's all really. He just wants the best for me. I don't have feelings for him Th at way." I said and began mumbling a bit but Eren caught on to it.

"Hey it's ok, don't worry about it. Sorry I brought it up. Lets change the topic. What's your favorite.... Kind of.... Ah, chips? Favorite kind of chips. Go" he said holding a fake microphone. Just this alone made me calm down significantly.

"Oh favorite chips.... Um.. I would have to say the ruffles cheddar and sour cream. But it has to be ruffles. Lays attempted to do it and its not that great. Lays though j would have to pick the lemon ones. And how about you Eren?" I said to him with a smile.

"I like hot chips. Doesn't matter... Except the spicy nacho ones that Doritos does. Those aren't all that great in my opinion."

We continued talking about ourselves. Getting to know each other.  I had a great time and was enjoying the time in was spending with Eren.

May be a little too much, but I was really having a great time.

The time came around for us to meet up with the group of friends. I was excited.

My evening so far hasn't been bad.

Especially since I've spent it with Eren.

I think I really am starting to like him.