\88/

Eren POV

Friends Eren Really?? 

I'm just fucking up left and right.  

It was obvious that me saying that upset Y/N. 

I thought maybe that would make things easier. 

I want to be with her. 

I meant what I said yesterday. 

I want to be with her, I want to cherish her, I want to care for her. 

Once I got home I got frustrated. 

I decided I was going to do my homework to just avoid thinking of what happened. 

I'll do work and then I'll do some cleaning. 

My aunt has the day off so she said she would take the little one to tutoring today. 

I'll just be staying in. 

Maybe I'll cook dinner for my parents today as well. 

I took out some chicken tenderloins from the freezer. 

I'll figure out something to do with this in a bit. 

I went and sat at the desk in my room and pulled out my laptop and some notebooks to get ready to work. 

I was working for a solid 2 hours. I was on a roll and managed to get notes done and 2 small assignments done. 

I was ready to take a break and get some cleaning done. 

I put some music on my TV and started blasting it to hear through the house.

I went to the kitchen and put the dishes that were on the drying rack away. I wiped down the dinning room table, the counters in the kitchen, and I wiped down the stove. 

I began to sweep the kitchen and then I heard my phone buzzing. 

A phone call. 

From Y/N? 

OH!

I answered and immediately spoke. 

"Hey Y/N, give me a few seconds, I have music blasting through the house and I need to go into my room to turn it down. Sorry if I'm shouting." I said and rushed to my room. 

While I was rushing to my room I had stubbed my pinky toe and let me tell you, the noise I made was embarrassing especially since I was cursing and forgot that I had Y/N on the phone. 

I finally turned down the music and spoke. 

"Hey Y/N, sorry about that, what's up?" 

"I'm ready to talk Eren. I think my mind is much more clear now." She had said. 

"Oh yeah yeah sure, um, did you want to me to go over or did you want to come over or did you want to go out somewhere and talk?" I was getting nervous and I don't know why. 

"Oh I'll go over if you don't mind, you already drove over her today and it's not fair to ask you to come and drive over here." She said. There was something in her voice. It wasn't sadness but it wasn't happiness. 

"Ok yeah, whenever you want to come over then I'll be here." I said smiling softly even though I knew she couldn't see me. 

"I'll be over soon Eren. You still live in the same house right?" 

Does she remember where its at?

"Yeah the same house, do you need the address?" I asked her. 

"No I think I remember where it is at. I'll see you soon Eren. And If I get lost I'll call you."