\55/

3rd person POV

For the next few days, Y/N stayed in her room. Only coming out to use the bathroom or to eat. Which she couldn't keep down much.

Both of her parents made an effort to help her feel better. Her dad called off work for a few days to try and spend time with her.

But she didn't let anyone in. Even when Historia and Jean came over to check on her, She didn't want to speak to them.

Then Sasha tried. Then Reiner. Annie. Armin... No one. She spent her time in her room.

She cried every night. Her parents were able to hear her. 

It broke her father's heart that he couldn't do anything. 

Her mother... you thought she hated Eren before... She regrets letting her daughter mess around with him when she could have stepped in. Even if it meant her daughter would hate her. 

The dress she wore that night, was now cut up. She hated the dress. She had plans to burn it next.

The paintings she painted with Eren that she hung up, were now ripped up into many different sized pieces and scattered across her bedroom floor.

Her parents would occasionally hear things being thrown in her room. Anything that reminded her of Eren, She wanted to break and get rid of.

Even the hickeys that he had left near her collarbone.

She scratched and scratched but they wouldn't go away. She hated them. They reminded her of Eren. She hated that she got excited that day. Eventually she stopped trying to get rid of them by force. She stopped looking at herself in the mirror to avoid looking at them.

Y/N hadn't attended school for a whole week. She couldn't bring herself to go. She felt humiliated. She felt unwelcomed.

She finally decided that it was best to not attend school anymore. At least not that school.

That Thursday, she left out of her room and went into the kitchen where her parents were.

"Hi sweetheart. Did you want to eat something?" Her dad asked me softly.

"I actually wanted to talk with both of you guys." She said And sat at the kitchen table.

"How about some carrots first? You haven't come out all day. You must be a little hungry at least." Her mom said. Bringing out a small bag of baby carrots.

Y/N accept them. Ate a few and began.

Both of her parents joined Her at the kitchen table.

"I've been thinking about this a lot. I don't want to go back to that school. I can't bring myself to go there anymore. I can't be around any of those people. I can't even be around my friends anymore." She said and started to shake.

"Sweetheart, we can transfer you to a neighboring high school if you want." Her dad said.

"No that's not What I want. I want to drop out. I want to get my GED. I was reading up on it. I can finish it in 3 months and then I can go away to college." She said, sounding close to desperate.

Her parents were quiet.

They looked at each other.

"Y/N, I don't know if that's the best choice." Her mom spoke up.

"Please." Y/N said with a shaky voice.

"I just don't want to go back. I read up on this, Its doable. I would be able to start college in the Fall at this one that's about 385 miles away. They accept 17 year olds to dorm on campus." She brought up.