\67/

Eren POV

It was about the time I had to pick up my cousin from the tutoring facility. 

But I decided I was going to go in a little bit earlier. 

So I had to call in and let them know I was going in just a tad bit earlier. 

When I arrived the receptionist called for Levi, he went to the back really quick then came back out and led me outside. 

Is this midget going to jump me?? 

The hell is he taking me to?? 

"Have you ever tried that little coffee shop right across the street?" Levi asked me. 

So that is where we are going. So I'm not going to get attacked. 

"No, I haven't, I'm not really in this area much other than bringing my cousin here." I said to him. 

"Y/N really likes the blueberry muffins there. We go every now and then before work when we have a chance." He said to me leading the way to the coffee shop. 

It is his break after all. 

We  got to the place and it was a nice little shop. The smell inside wasn't overly strong, it was welcoming. 

Levi only ended up getting a drink and a blueberry muffin. 

I wasn't feeling hungry or anything so i decided against getting anything. 

We sat at a small table in a corner and he started to sip his drink. 

"So, uh, what did you need to talk to me about." I asked him sounding a bit nervous. 

"She's trying to move on from what happened in high school." He said looking at me with a stoic face. 

"I don't blame her. I wronged her badly. I'd want to move past it to." I said looking down at the table. I felt terrible now that he brought that up. 

"I'm aware. Although, I only know her side. I care more for her than I show. She's been through hell these past years. But, she finally said that she has wanted to move on and grow as a person. She is ready to move on and try and open herself up again. So she's trying to talk to you. She went all in today which I think was a bad move. She needs to slow down a bit from that or else she is going to shut down again and make no progress or lose some of the progress she has made. She thinks that by talking to you, she'll be able to move closer to being content with how things are going for her." He said to me. 

I was shocked. 

I didn't know what to say. 

I am happy that she wants to grow and forget about what happened in high school, but for some reason, I didn't want her to forget about all the good times we had together. Even if she thought I was joking. 

"I'm happy she wants to move forward... how has she been these past years?" I asked him. 

"I'll get to that. All I ask of you is to help her take baby steps. She sometimes doesn't know how much she can handle. So go at her pace if you want to help her out. If you would rather not be apart of it, I understand that too. It wouldn't be fair to use you in that way." He said to me. 

"I'll do it." I said a little too excitedly. 

"Look, this isn't for you to get close to her and feed your want of a relationship. I see the way you've looked at her. You care for her. It's almost as if you are longing for her. I get that. But this is for her to get closure. The closure she has needed these past years. She is ready to move on. She's expressed that her feelings for you left a long time ago. But her pain hasn't passed by." He said looking at me with an intimidating look.