\51/

Y/N POV

Today is the Winter Ball!

I'm extremely excited.

Eren still doesn't seem down to go, but said he'll go for me. He's even tried to convince me to not attend and that we can just hang at his house or something.

But everyone kept telling him to stop being a party pooper. Even Mikasa did.

I felt so welcomed into the group. Being around them made me feel so comfortable. That I can rely on these people.

And as crazy as it sounds, I feel like I've been getting on Mikasa's good side.

I think its just that she has to put up with me. But I really do think she's seeing me in different light.

I had thought about Wednesday. The time I had spent with Eren that day was great. That was also the most contact I had ever had. It was nice. 

Although, I am glad that it didn't go further. I had fun nonetheless. Maybe eventually we'll go further. I smiled slightly to myself thinking about it.

Then I blushed to myself for thinking like that. Ahhh... I can't think of this. 

I gotta stay holy. 

The Ball started at 7pm tonight. Eren was going to come pick me up. My dad was going to be home by then so he could see me off.

My dad was excited and happy that I was heading out. He said that if was good to get out of the house Every now and then when we have a chance.

To let loose and breath. That we won't stay young forever. So he encouraged me to go when I had brought up the idea of the Winter Ball in the first place.

I was beginning to get ready. It was already 5 and Eren said he would be here at about 6:45. Or some time around there. 

I had showered and felt refreshed. Nervous but refreshed at the same time.

I decided to keep the make up simple. I'm not big on wearing make up Any way, so I just applied lip gloss, mascara and eyeliner. Nothing too fancy.

It still looked nice and elegant. I decided I was going to curl my hair just a bit. I didn't want really big heavy curls.

Just light cute ones. Similar to my hair just being wavy. And then Maybe doing the half up half down hair style. Depends maybe.

I heard the front door open. Signally Th at my dad was home. Which means its already about 6:15 to 6:20.

I put on the dress that I had gotten and put on a pair of skin tone tights and wore my black booties.

I looked on my phone reflection to make sure that the hickeys I got from Eren were covered up.

I wasn't trying to get scolded by my parents before heading out with him.

I exited my room to greet my dad who was I'm the kitchen. I heard both of my parents whispering at each other.

They were probably arguing again.

"Hi dad. Hi mom." I said smiling softly.

"Y/N, Sweetheart, you look beautiful. That boyfriend of yours is a lucky guy to have you." My dad said as he hugged me.

I saw my mom make a face when my dad had mentioned Eren.

"You look nice sweetie." My mom said to me. She was playing with my hair.

"Can I put a clip in your hair. Your hair will look nice half up half down." She said. I nodded with a smile and she went to the bathroom to get a clip.