\39/

Y/N POV

For the rest of the week, my days have been consistent.

Eren would pick me up so we can go to school together.

We would go to my locker then his locker.

We'd hold hands.

He'd walk me to some of my classes.

We would sit together at lunch.

He would take me home.

He always walked me to my door to piss off my mom if she ever did come out.

Which she did do 2 more times then stopped.

Then Eren would text me in the evening to see how my evening was and what I had for dinner little things like that.

It was going great. I was really happy and felt comfortable and safe with Eren. Like nothing wrong could happen.

We did sit with Jean and Marco 2 more times before I decided it's better to find somewhere else to sit.

It was just uncomfortable to be there when it was obvious not every one at the table was happy to be around one another.

Marco did try and lighten the mood whenever he could but it would always die when Jean said something snarky to Eren.

Surprisingly Eren just took it and tried avoiding a pointless fight.

He did say something back sometimes but never tried to continue it. And he never started it.

Him and Mikasa still weren't on good terms. But she had been spending her time in the library according to Eren so we Sat in their spot that they shared.

It was nice. Honestly. This was the happiest I had been in a really long time. Things finally felt like they were going My way for the most part.

Like I wasn't just being dragged through life.

It was now Saturday afternoon and I had gotten done with my morning chores.

I decided that I needed to start my homework.

I had been working for about 30 minutes until the doorbell rang. Then it rang again.

I assumed my mom would have answered it.

Then it rang again.

"I swear to god Y/N it better not be that good for nothing boyfriend you have." My mom shouted at me and answered the door.

"Oh it's you. She's in her room. You know to keep her door open." I heard my mom say.

Who could it be. I got up and was going to see who it was.  I was exiting my room and saw Jean.

"Oh Jean, hello." I said a little surprised. He hasn't talked to me In a while. And he all of a sudden shows up here.

"Hey, can we talk."

"Oh, yeah that's fine. Come in." I said gesturing for him to come into my room.

"So how have you been Jean? I feel like I haven't seen or heard from you much since last week." I said to him.

We were both sitting on my bed. I was at the headboard and he was at the foot of the bed.

"Honestly, I haven't been all that great. And I think it's time that I actually acknowledge that... And I don't mean to sound like an asshole at all ok. That's not my intentions. But I need to get this out." Jean said. He looked really conflicted But I accepted.