\36/

Y/N POV

It was now Monday morning.

I didn't see my mom for the rest of the weekend. It bothered me just because I didn't like when my parents fought.

Last night Eren said he would come pick me up in the morning so we could head to school together.

So I was waiting for him while eating a cup of fruit my dad had prepared for me. And that was my breakfast.

My dad had to leave early to get to work and he looked a little upset about something. But I didn't question it.

My phone then buzzed and showed that Eren was calling me.

"Hey buttercup I'm outside." He said.

That's the second time he's called ne buttercup. I think I like it. I smiled thinking about it.

I got my bag and brought my cup of fruit and went to his car.

"Good morning Eren. Did you want any fruit?" I said to him. I was still upset from the weekend and I'm sure he could tell.

"Good morning buttercup. I'm ok, thank you though... Is everything ok? You seem like Something could possibly be bothering you."

"Things could be better, but it's ok. I want to move past from what happened this weekend." I said smiling softly to him.

"Well if you ever want to talk about it I'll be more than happy to do so. Big or small. I'll always be here for you." He grabbed my hand and kissed it.

For some reason I didn't feel all giddy about him doing this. I don't know if it's cause I had other things on my mind or if it's cause it felt weird in the car.

He started to drive and we were silent. I was just thinking about what my mom was saying. What if Eren does end up hurting me again?

I already opened up to him so much. I couldn't stand if he we're to just cause me to hurt.

I didn't want to see that side of Eren again. 

"You ok over there buttercup?" Eren asked me taking me out of my own thoughts.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said with a small smile. I was almost done with the fruit in my cup.

"You look like something is bothering you. Do you want to talk about it?" He asked me.

Should I tell him about the way my mom reacted? Would it cause him to get upset?

I was beginning to think about everything again and I took a while to give a response.

"How about this. When you are ready to talk about it we will? You don't need to talk about it now if you aren't feeling up to it" He said still focusing on the road. I saw that the school was up ahead and I just nodded at him.

He parked the car and we both got out. It felt a little weird arriving at school with him.

Maybe I'm just nervous. I mean I haven't seen or talked to any of my friends. Except for telling Jean that I have a boyfriend now.

What if people around school know now? Is it a bad thing? Dis Eren want to keep us a secret?

I began to freak out by myself until Eren came by my side and intertwined our fingers together. He smiled at me and I calmed down significantly.

We walked into the school and We went to my locker. Some people were staring and it made me feel uncomfortable.

I got my things that I needed and put things away that I wouldn't need.  Like my cup. I didn't need to continue walking around with it.