\68/

Eren POV

The next day I had gone into the facility to drop off my cousin. 

Y/N greeted me again but that was it. She helped him get signed in and that was it. 

It made me happy yet I felt somber that she was internally hurting from what happened. Like I know it happened years ago, but she went through so much because of what happened. 

I couldn't blame her, what happened was humiliating. It hurt her so bad that she ran away and wanted to be away from everyone. 

When she had mentioned running away I didn't imagine that she would be going 550 miles away. It all just hurt. 

I had time to spare before I had to return so I can talk with Levi, I was sharing my side of the story with him today.

I got worried. 

What if he wouldn't believe me? 

What if he just tells me how bad of a person I am? 

What if he just criticizes me? 

That last one wouldn't be bad honestly. I would have probably deserved it if that's the case. 

What am I talking about, of course he's going to criticize me. He told me yesterday that he hates me. 

Can I blame the dude? 

Nope. 

He has a valid reason to hate me and I wont stop him. 

When I got home, I did some chores and and by the time I finished, it was time for me to head out. 

I was pretty nervous honestly. No matter how much I tried not thinking of it, it was constantly on my mind. 

I just had to be honest about it all. 

When I got to the tutoring facility I got nervous. But I managed. 

I walked in and saw Y/N with the receptionist looking at something. 

"Eren, welcome in. I'll let Levi know you're in." The receptionist said to me smiling. 

"Thank you." I said with a small smile back. Y/N was still standing there trying to avoid eye contact. 

"Hi Y/N. How has your day been so far?" I said with a soft expression. 

"H-hello Eren. Um today... today hasn't really been that uh terrible." She said. 

Well she didn't stutter as much as she has before. 

"I'm glad to hear." I said smiling at her. 

She then walked away. 

Baby steps. 

I'm glad she didn't overdo it for herself. 

Levi then came to the front and we were off to the little coffee shop that was across the street again. 

"You should try the blueberry muffin today. Y/N kept going on and on yesterday about how good it tasted." He said smiling lightly towards the end. 

He smiles a lot when it comes to Y/N. 

I mean, they are dating right? It would make sense for him to have a soft spot for her. 

We got to the coffee shop and we were greeted by the welcoming smell. 

I got a hot chocolate and a blueberry muffin.

We sat at the same spot we did yesterday. 

"So you're side. I want to hear it." He said looking at me with judgmental eyes.