\45/

Eren POV

We ended up arriving at my house. We brought food, ate and then we painted together.

Or at least attempted to.

I placed an unused table cloth we had and we sat on the floor in my room. We laid out the supplies and Y/N was very excited to start up. 

It was adorable to see her light up this way.

I was goofing off too much. Id paint a little on my paper but then I would surprise Y/N by painting on her arm.

She was too distracted and focused on her art work to see when I would come up to her arm.

She finished her art work and if I'm being completely honest... It didn't look all that great.

Colors didn't match, I couldn't really identify what it was. But she looked really proud of it. And that made me smile.

She proudly showed it to me and she had the most genuine and most cute smile I've ever seen on her.

I'm really glad we got the paint. Seeing her this way really warmed my heart. It was refreshing to see.

As I was admiring her, I didn't notice when she had grabbed a paint brush and dipped it in paint. Or when she ran it across my arm. Until she made a long line That was lilac colored. Yet she still smiled at me.

"Wow... To your own boyfriend. How could you?" I said jokingly.

"Says the one Th at basically spelled their name on my forearm" she said laughing.

"Hey that's called art."

"And what I did isn't?" She continued to laugh.

I jokingly and lightly pushed her to the floor and began to tickle her. She was laughing up a storm.

"Eren-......... Stop!! I'm gonna pee!!!" She yelled out between laughs.

"Not until you say sorry!" I said to her laughing myself.

"Ok ok... I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." I stopped tickling her.

"I'm sorry that my art work is better than yours." She said and got up quickly.

"Excuse me?? It is not!" I said with a wide smile on my face.

This girl really brings out a different side of me. A side That I really do like and enjoy.

Its A goofy side. A side I feel comfortable showing to her.

She ran around the room a little. Laughing while doing so. She was really enjoying herself. I could see she was.

I was chasing her a bit. More like going side to side trying to stop her from going past me.

She became bold and tried running past me. But I got a hold of her and held her from behind and lifted her up.

I spun her around and we were laughing and having a great time.

"Say your sorry and that my art work that I did on your arm is better." I said to her while laughing.

"Never!" She called out.

I still had her in my arms. So I turned her to face me.

"Say it" I said softly.

"Never" she said in the same tone.

"Ughhhhhhhhh! Why wont you say it?" She laughed as I groaned out.

"Because it's not true. Mine is why better." She said pointing to the line she painted on me.

"Mine has more pizzazz though. More character" I said pointing at her arm.