\77/

Y/N POV

"Hey dad, how was work?" I asked my dad. 

"Hey sweetheart. It was tiring, my boss has gotten on our asses lately. Someone messed up some paperwork badly and we don't know who it was. So we spent a good chunk of our time today trying to fix the mistake." He said with a sigh sounding really tired.  

"Oh, I'm sorry that you had such a stressful day. Is there anything I can do?" I asked him. Maybe lighten up his mood. 

"No really sweetie. I think I just need to walk around for a bit. I sat for so long today. Did you have a taste as to what you wanted to eat for dinner?" 

A burger. I really want a good burger. 

"Hmm... did you want to go out somewhere for dinner? I've been wanting a burger." I said to him and he smiled. 

"A burger sounds great. Do you have a place in mind that you would want to go to?" He asked. 

"Hmmm... there is a diner about 20 minutes away that I went to when Hanji and Erwin visited. We had gone for breakfast and I saw that they had a wide variety of things there." I said to him. 

"Then we'll go in a bit. Let me just relax for a bit." He said.

"Yeah of course, take your time dad, there is no rush." 

I'll tell him about Eren at dinner. 

I don't know how he'll react but, Its something important to talk about. 

Do I have to call my mom too?? 

I haven't spoken to her in a while. 

But is it necessary to tell her this? 

She didn't like Eren. 

She hated him after what happened. 

I'll ask my dad if he thinks I should call her and tell her about it. I might just need to call and say hi to her and check in. 

I haven't even seen her in a year. 

I saw her at my graduation. 

For a weekend, Hanji, Erwin and Levi came to spend time here and my mom came along too. Surprisingly her and my dad aren't on terrible terms. I mean they still argue but he knows when to pull himself out of a conversation now. 

My mom does have a soft spot for me now. And honestly, it happened around the Winter Ball. I don't blame her, I just wish it would have happened sooner. 

News did get out that she was cheating on my dad for a short while but she had stopped in the middle of my junior year because my dad was onto her. 

Now they're divorced and she's with someone else. 

My dad hasn't put himself out there and he said he doesn't want to. He said he's happy to be on his own now. That for now, all he wants is to provide for me. 

About an hour later, my dad called out for me and asked if I was ready to go. 

"I'll drive dad." 

He nodded and handed me the keys. I got my purse and we headed out. 

We got into the car and we were off. 

We got to the diner and we were seated. 

"This place seems nice. I've never heard of it. Very clean...it seems very organized too. A wide variety on the menu... What are you going to be getting sweetheart?" My dad asked. 

"Hmmm... I'm thinking of doing a burger and fries... this one here." I said showing him the thing I was pointing at. 

He read it over and spoke up. "Ooo, that does look good. I think I would want a burger too. The prices are reasonable as well. How did you guys find this place?"