Intro

Hi, I am Y/N. I go to Maria High School and I am a junior there.

I don't have many friends, I wouldn't say that I have any close friends but more just school friends. Jean and Armin.

There are a two people who pick on me because of I guess just who I am. I don't understand it. I don't think I have wronged them in any way. Eren and Mikasa. They hate me and find every opportunity they can to make mw look dumb in front of people. My anxiety has grown bad over the years, and I think it has to do with the bullying.

Jean and Armin always do their best to cheer me up when they can. They both look out for me when they can. Both of them are friends with both Eren and Mikasa. It doesn't seem like Jean and Eren are friends, but Armin always says their friendship is complicated.

Home life isn't the best either. My dad is constantly working and trying to provide for this family and my mom doesn't care and I'm pretty sure she is cheating on him. She always has to bring me down. She doesn't know my school life but she knows that there are a few classes that I am struggling with.

Both of my parents argue almost every night. And My mom plays the victim when she knows my dad is just doing his best cause she's lazy and doesn't want to go find a job. Yet she always ends up with money, probably from someone she's banging.

I brought up that I was planning on getting a part time job but My dad said that he would rather have me focusing on school and enjoying my school life without having to worry about a job. That he has all the finances covered.

I just worry about him. He has the soft spot unlike my mom who sometimes forgets that I'm even in the house.

Even though he is constantly working, he makes an effort to see me and talk with me and check in on how things were going. He almost got me a tutor but I told him there were people at school who could help me out.

Other than that, life is ok. Its not all rainbows and sunshine, but I guess things will work out. I just have a little more than a year and a half until I go away for college.

It shouldn't be that bad to handle.

Right?

--------------------
I hope you enjoy the story. I apologize if it seems like it's running slow.
I prewrite chapters. I write when I feel motivated just so I don't produce crappy chapters. Or at least I try not to.
As of right now, I'm working on chapter 20.
But I write when I'm motivated just to provide the best for you all. Since you deserve it for giving this story a chance.
Thank you all for taking the time out of your day to read this story. It means a lot. :)