\8/

Y/N POV

It was Sunday afternoon and I was in my room getting some homework done. I had an enjoyable weekend all together for the most part.

As I was working on my stats homework I had received a text from an unknown number.

?- Hey Y/N. Its Historia. I asked Jean for your number. I hope that's ok. I just really wanted to talk to you about something.

Historia. I only talked to her a bit at the party. Why would she need my number. Could it be she's apologizing for Ymir again? Cause if that's the case I really got over it. I guess I can see why people think there's something going on between me and Jean.

Me- Hi Historia. What was it that you wanted to talk about?

Historia- I'd prefer talking about it in person honestly. And I think you'd feel better if I told you I'm person alone as well.

I'd feel better. What could it be about.

Me- Yeah do you want to meet up somewhere or come over to my place?

Historia- I think your place will be better. Can you send me your address? I'll be over in about an hour.

I sent it to her and begin to get confused. What could she want to talk to me about. Maybe our stats homework? But then she could have just texted me?

Eventually a little more than an hour passed and Historia was knocking at my door.

"Hey come on in. Did you want anything to drink or eat?" I asked her as she walked in.

"I'm ok thank you. I appreciate it though" she replied with a smile.

I led her to my room and we sat on my bed.

"So what was it that you wanted to talk to me about?" I asked her nervously.

"Its actually about the party. I was with Eren before he left and he had said something that made me feel uneasy. He said that he kissed you but that you looked scared and were crying. I wasn't sure if he was joking or not remembering correctly because he was really drunk. I wanted to hear from you."

I was shocked. I didn't think Eren would tell anyone. Cause I sure as hell wasn't. I decided I wasn't going to tell Jean about it since it'll only result in them fighting. I began to panic just a little and I'm sure she was able to tell.

"So he did do something." She sounded disappointed a d I assume she was able to tell by my body language.

"Listen, if you don't want me to tell anyone I promise.  But I want to know more about what happened. He didn't do anything more than just kiss you right?"

She sounded sincere and she then sounded worried.

"Yes that's all that happened. He came into the room started yelling at me and then kissed me. I freaked out. And then he started yelling at me some more and tried to kiss me again but then I was struggling to much for him to do so. So then he pushed me really hard and then left the room. It felt wrong when he kissed me." I said to her. Well more like rambled to her instead of solidly saying it to her.

"I understand. I promise I wont tell anyone. But are you going to talk to Eren about it?"

"God no. He hates me enough. He probably doesn't even remember it right now. He just kissed me when he was drunk is all. We'll leave it at that."

"As you wish. Just know that if you even want to talk to someone, whether it be about this or something else just me know. Even if it was just a kiss, it shouldn't have happened. Especially if you were crying from being scared."

I thanked her. And we talked a little more about the party until she decided it was her time to leave. She was going to be hanging out with Ymir.

I was glad to hear that she was concerned foe me. That she came to me to hear what had happened. Does she consider me a friend?

Regardless I was thankful for her coming to check up on me. This whole conversation made me hope Eren didn't remember any of it cause I wanted to forget about it. The kiss part, not where I was dancing with Jean and Marco and the others.

I guess we just have to see if he approaches me about it. Or if he spreads something around the school.