Their Shattered Angel

By imemilyyyy

THIS BOOK NEEDS TO BE EDITED ! Living in a hell hole with her abusive foster parents and older brother is all... More

Characters
The Cambells
Again
B.K.
Florida
Fidgeting hands
Angel
Confusing acts
The closest
Nightmare
Accepted pain
The cry for help
Destructive news
Spilled Truth
MJ
Indeed
Stubborn
Cold and distant
Soft spot
Confused feelings
So called badass
The dragon symbol
Hell of a night
You don't know
East warehouse
Car freak
Furious Adrenaline
Masked identity
Back to the happy place
Girl time
Karma is a bitch
The girl with the pink board
IMPORTANT
Knight's famous party
The usual
Secret skills
His belonging
A Tipsy night
Blurry hints
Hesitant warning
Partner in crime
Belladonna
The point of no return
Numb hole
Go to Hell
Characters Part two
Just trust me
Seeking for Approval
No Regret
Love struck
Death zone
Shattered hearts
Enemies kept closer
Chaos
Greeted by darkness
Broken minds
Against any Will
Monstrous creation
Devil's Sons
Trembling lips
Desperation
Cries of Agonie
Flaming heart
Bomb dropping
The bait
Constant inner fight
Castello Di Fiamme
Ticking clock
Just a few Meters
Colliding emotions
Rage to keep fighting
Continuous echo
Just Breath
Thrown back
We got you Angel
Epilogue
New Book

Introduction

94.7K 1.1K 146
By imemilyyyy

Thank you for choosing "Their Shattered Angel". I don't know how you came across this book, but I am more than pleased to share my story with you, which I hope you enjoy.

Please follow me on TikTok while you are at it ! Account : jesse.m.k

Read my other book if you like this one ! (Ps: it's better written)

I don't think I can classify this story as cliche, well made some pieces of it of course, but I promise you it has his own plots and twisted ideas. It's clearly worth a try.

And just so you know I am IN LOVE with Drama, Action, so if this is not really your thing, then maybe you should reconsider reading this book.
So if you don't want to poor your eyes out, cry like a baby or let this book mess around with your head, this book isn't for you.

I will be mentioning  violence, self-harm, abuse, sexual assault, underaged drinking, death, blood, and other things like this, so if you feel triggered by these things, please, please, please, do NOT read it.

Oh and all the characters and plots are all the fruit of my imagination, so don't copy them in any way or I will come to your house and beat the hell out of you.(well not really, but you know what I mean) Rewriting this book in an other language is also considered as copying so don't do it !

And I do not tolerate any sort of bullying, hating in these comments, so if I see any of these I won't hesitate to ban you from this book.

The pictures I used are not my own, they are from Pinterest.
Oh and just so you know, there will be an Italian mafia as the enemy, but I swear I have NOTHING against Italians in general. It's just for the plot.

Further, please check out my Spotify playlist that is in my bio to get the full experience of the book

now that it's done, LET'S START ANGELS !

————

Living in a hell hole with her abusive foster parents and older brother is all she knows. Magnolia Cambell's body is covered in scars of her past and her present, as she tries to fight her way through life. She thinks she is unfixable, knowing only pain, hatred and anger. On top of that, she has experienced death from both her parents and the one boy who took her heart one night in a black Bugatti.

She tries to forget, but little does she know that there is one thing her mind decided to already forget ; everything that happened before the deadly accident of her parents when she was only 6 years old. Trauma made her forget everything. Her true and only family, her brothers.

What happens when one dark day a boy who has the same features as her, enters the coffee shop she works in, only for her to find out that he is one of her long forgotten brothers...

One of her five brothers who happens to be extremely rich and handsome.

Their intriguing life style will turn her life upside down and her life won't ever be the same as before. But you know what will remain ? Her passion for illegal racing, which will only grow and drag her into darker places...

She is broken, but at then same time strong. She lived through hell, but even after she finds her brothers, it somehow seems to look like life is not done with pushing her around. Her passion of illegal racing will follow her and make her rise in the name of MJ, but is it possible that it will also be the death of her ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...