DNA

By thyajen

Story Intro inside~ Credits goes to Chiffon_Cake for the 2 moons characters and the pictures rightful owner. More

Intro
1 : YOLO vs Solo
2 : Graduations (Friends Forever)
3 : Baby Geniuse(s)
4 : Trampoline
5 : Lost Star
6 : Sweet Chaos
7 : A.D.I.D.A.S. With You
8 : Lily
9 : La Niña y El Niño
10 : Semua Tentang Kita
11 : I Know What You Did Last Summer
12 : Cruella DeVil
13 : Kay Tagal Kitang Hinintay
14 : Who's That Pokémon?
15 : Uncanny Encounter
17 : Brother Hood vs Friend Zone
18 : Home Alone
19 : Superman
20 : How I Met Your Mother
21 : Twin Effects
22 : 🤟
23 : Kehilangan
24 : enolA
24 : If You Seek A....
25 : Psycho
26 : DNA
27 : At My Worst
28 : Fast & Furios
29 : Spy and Spices
30 : JokeR

16 : Pandora

709 76 18
By thyajen

Still in flashback mode

Kem's P.O.V

Finding her information wasn't all that hard when you're the boss. Yeah that's right, not bragging, I'm not kidding when I say I own this place. Just another one of my many investments but this place wasn't all build for that so called profit shit.

This place is special for me. Its a place that give me solace and a place where I can relax my mind from all the brutality my reality is giving to me.

But this place needs maintenance so I converted it into a summer camp. That way I have someone to maintain it while still having it function as my retreat haven.

But this time around, its a different story. A certain little girl presence shattered all the reasons I'm setting my foots here the moment my eyes lays on her appearance. Her resemblances with Lily raising the urge to dig deep into that little girl background.

How do I searched for her name? Well, all the summer camp's participants were given out a number and they must wear it all the time to ease the administration to check on their personal information faster in case of emergency situation. The number is the registration number on their file.

Soo... I just need to know her registered number to access her info on the camp official website andddd.. I happen to see it clearly pinned up to her clothes during our meet up at the office.

SB5182/2020

The moment her personal information pop up on the computer screen in the office, my eyes immediately search to finds her mother name first.

Urasayya Vonghipan. Age... 54? Huh?! Damn.. she's that old? My Lily wouldn't be that old right? And this name... it seem familiar but I can quite figure it out where.

Then I read other information about her.

Hayley Liliane Vonghipan. Age 7. Hmm.. Liliane.. Lily.. What a coincidence? Or maybe not.. Emergency contact. Baramee Vonghipan. Brother. And no more.

That's it?!! It can't be just that?!! What the..!!

Where is the daddy? I scrolled down until the end and I didn't see any single information about this "daddy" she is talking about.

I clearly heard she mentioned about her daddy. Did she not filled the registration form correctly? I snapped pictures of her info, unsatisfied with my discovery and send it to my PA for further investigation on her background. Something is missing and I'm gonna figure it out ASAP.

While wandering around the camp, waiting for the information to be emailed to me, my eyes were busy looking around to find the little girl figure among hundreds of the participants. I finally found her during lunch and I suppose she knew I was watching her because the terrified look she gave me when our gaze met was really disturbing.

Am I really that terrifying or what? It feels like she got busted doing something bad with that expression of her's.

Hmm weird girl.

End of creepy guy Kem's P.O.V

~~~~~~

"Evening boss, I've emailed you the information but Urasayya Vonghipan is already in the system. You told us to run a background check on her 5 years ago. So I update what changes only." Kem's PA, Agnes tell him.

"Really? Okay thanks Agnes. That's why that name seems familiar I guess. Hey can you cancel my meetings for tomorrow also. I might stay longer here. And Axis 2, update me the progress by tomorrow. That's all and thanks again." Kem instructed.

"No problems b..." Agnes voice were cut off suddenly. Shit!!

Kem sigh in frustration. His phone is dead and he doesn't remember bringing his charger along to the trip because he was scheduled to go back today and his power bank also dead.

So he has no choice but to heads over to the administration office to use the computer there to check his emails and charge his phone at the same time. Nobody was in the office judging from the silence greeting him when he walks in maybe because its already 11pm and everyone was probably sleeping already.

But to his suprise, maybe not everyone....

End of my long ass flashback

~~~~~

"Actually you have 1 more minute kid and well well well what a serious conversation you have there. Murder, die, trouble and a Pikachu? We need to have some serious talk here kid." Kem comments meaning he heard their conversation from the start.

Lily who is now standing stoned facing Kem, tried hard to compose herself and buried her fear deeper. She checked. No one was there. No one was supposed to be there at this time. This creepy man is something else. But then she decided to bravely answer the man.

"Someone kills our pets." Kem's eyebrows knitted hearing Lily's answer but Lily remains calm despite having her stomach churn the entire time since that creepy man caught her red handed.

"Your pets name are Uncle and Papa or Pikachu?" Kem asked clearly with a mocking tone.

"Better than just Cat and Meow right? We're bad at giving names I supposed." Lily said sarcastically.

"Are you sure they were killed? Maybe they killed themselves for having such a crappy names." Again the sarcastic tone.

Lily rolled her eyes.

"So are you planning on getting revenge to the perpetrator?" Kem asked some more actually amused at the girl braveness. She was caught breaking the rules but she didn't get that much flustered instead she wittyly answered his question.

"Maybe... not your business. Look mister, I'm very sorry for the trespassing but I need to call my family. I miss them so much. Its my first time out alone without them." Lily said half true as she can sense that this person in front of her wasn't just anyone. He is smart. His mocking. His sarcastic remarks. Tears won't help with this kind of people. He didn't even care if I'm a kid.

Kem stared at the girl trying to detect lies in her words but she's good. Very good. At that age? Hmm... Interesting. He try hard not to smirk.

"What should I call you kid? Hayley? Liliane?" Lily again suprised that the man actually knew her name. Her real name. That can only mean one thing. He owns this place like he said.

"Lily. Call me Lily." Kem turns to be suprise. That's too much of a coincidence.

"You said daddy yesterday but I didn't see any of his information in your form. Did you lie about your family information?" Kem interrogate her more.

"I did not. I do have one but he's not my real daddy." Lily replied. Why is he asking about daddy? Shouldn't he be mad at me for trespassing?

"What was that supposed to mean? You call him daddy but he's not your daddy. Is he not married to your mother yet then?" Kem asked again in a serious tone while being confused as hell at Lily's statement just now. Daddy but not daddy.

"What? No, he's my brother." Lily enjoyed playing the man. The short answer was intended. She was laughing loud in his head.

"Woah kid, help me to understand. Its getting confusing up here." Kem said pointing at his head. None of the girl words make sense to him and she even chuckled seeing him being so puzzled.

"Why are you so interested in my family affairs in the first place sir? Aren't you supposed to reprimand me for breaking into the office this late?" Lily trying to pry an answer from the man.

"Not my concern. You've explained your reasons, but next time don't do this again. Other might not be as charitable as me. Ask me if you wanted to call your family. I'll lend you my phone." Kem replied stoically.

Ehh.. that was unexpected from him. Lily thought.

"So are we all good here? Can I go back to sleep then?" Say yes, say yes, say yes, Lily keep chanting.

"Yeah we are cool. Hey don't avoid me again tomorrow okay. I'm not finish asking yet. Are you okay going back alone kid?" Kem asked.

"Duh! You're the boss. I need to be good to you to be able to use the phone and I'm not afraid of the dark. I'm good. See you around.. boss." Yes finally. Maybe he wasn't that bad at all but I won't let my guard down yet.

"Just for you only okay, no one else. See you tomorrow.. Lily." Kem warns before saying goodbye.

Lily gives her a thumb up and leaves him jumping on her foot with excitement. Kem shakes his head at Lily playful behaviour and proceed to open the computer and check on his emails. Kem begin to read through the files sent by his PA and a lot of information suprised him.

Lily have a twin brother named Hayden Mark and both were adopted through a surrogate mother in Santa Barbara Hospital.

Surrogate? 7 years and 7 months years old. It fits the timing. This is too much coincidence for my liking.

But what shocked Kem the most was the information about Lily's older brother Baramee Vonghipan.

Currently engaged to Jaturapoom Jamornhum the CEO of J Corporation based in Thailand.

"Forth is engaged to him?"

What on earth is going on the here?

~~~~~~

Oh she's a pandora...

Her love's a box of pandora..

By Day 6

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

626K 26.1K 96
2moons fanfic Beam disappeared after his one-night stand with Forth. No one knows where he went. Until he returned 7 years later. the characters belo...
119K 7.2K 22
A nerdy Beam and famous Forth. How their lives will take turn when they will meet in the most unexpected way? Original characters belong to Chiffon C...
203K 7.1K 29
What will you do when you like someone you shouldn't like? You can't even run away from him? Characters from 2 moons are entirely owned by chiffon_...
137K 5.8K 24
《Complete》 Fanfiction. Sequel to ForthBeam - What is this. Except for the ones I create, characters belong to Chiffon_cake from the original story 2...