Luna(A BTS Soulmate AU)

By JiminBeJammin

Song Kitana is a famous model, music producer, and former girl group member. Her fans call her Luna because o... More

Main Characters
Background Info
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
🔥11🔥
12
13
14
15
16
🔥17🔥
18
19
20
🔥21🔥
22
23
24
25
26
🔥27🔥
28
29
30
🔥31🔥
🔥32🔥
33
34
🔥35🔥
36
37
🔥38🔥
39
40
41
🔥42🔥
🔥43🔥
44
45
46
47
48
🔥49🔥
50
LI
🔥LII🔥
NOT A CHAPTER
Q&A
LIII
LIV
🔥LV🔥
LVI
LVII
🔥LVIII🔥
LIX
🔥LX🔥
LXI
LXII
100k Reads 🎉
🔥LXIII🔥
LXIV
LXV
🔥LXVI🔥
LXVII
Q&A
LXVIII
🔥LXIX🔥
LXX
LXXI
🔥LXXII🔥
🔥LXXIII🔥
LXXIV
LXXV
NOT A CHAPTER
LXXVI
LXXVII
🔥LXXVIII🔥
🔥LXXIX🔥
LXXX
LXXXI
LXXXII
🚨NEW STORY ALERT🚨
LXXXIII
LXXXIV
🚨NEW STORY ALERT🚨
LXXXV
LXXXVI
🔥LXXXVII🔥
LXXXVIII
🔥LXXXIX🔥
XC
🔥XCI🔥
Q&A
🔥XCII🔥
XCIII
🚨NEW STORY ALERT🚨
🔥XCIV🔥
🚨 New Story Alert 🚨
🚨New Book Alert🚨

XCV

13.3K 414 115
By JiminBeJammin

Luna sat next to Tae, her hand intertwined with his as they swiped through all the pictures they'd taken today.

Jimin and JK sat across from them doing the same, although JK had his laptop out watching some of the film he'd captured.

They were currently on a private jet on their way back to Miyakojima, the island they were staying at. They'd taken an early morning flight to Tokyo so that they could all spend the day at Disneyland together.

Luna had been ecstatic, a lover of Disneyland, and was amazed by the Tokyo location. It was huge for sure and everything was so statuesque and magical.

"KK look at this. I got footage of the little girl that thought you were a real princess. It's so cute," he coos and she stands up, sitting on the arm of his chair to look.

She was wearing a flowy romper paired with sandals and her hair was in a bun.

A tiara that the boys insisted she wear sat atop her head, which apparently made her look like a real princess to a few kids that were there.

This little girl in particular hadn't been shy about approaching her. In fact, the little girl had run right up to her and hugged her legs, startling her briefly. Her mother had pulled her away, apologizing, and Luna assured her that it was fine, taking a picture with the little girl afterwards.

"She was so cute. There was no telling I wasn't a princess. She wasn't having it," she giggles at the memory.

"She's a smart kid. She knows a princess when she sees one," Jimin says, making her blush.

"Look at those cheeks," Hobi teases, stopping to pinch one on his way to the bathroom.

She shoots him a smile as she moves back to her seat and lies her head on Tae's shoulder.

"Today was perfect. I had such a good time," she sighs.

It had started with some amazing morning sex with JK followed by watching the sunrise, an exciting morning flight because they wouldn't tell her where they were going, and an amazing day spent riding every ride and experiencing everything Tokyo Disneyland had to offer. Luna felt extremely spoilt after they'd visited the gift shops. It was the first place they'd gone, hence the tiara she was wearing. From them on, they bought her everything she laid eyes on for more than 10 seconds, resulting in an obscene amount of bags. Thankfully, they had an all day chauffeur so they took the bags to the car so they wouldn't have to carry them.

The boys were beyond cute in their Mickey Mouse ears and hats and she couldn't resist taking pictures, glad she'd bought a nice digital camera from the gift shop.

They'd gone to different snack booths for lunch, wanting to try everything and ended up having a nice lantern-lit dinner in a Pirates of the Caribbean themed restaurant, followed by the most magical fireworks show she'd ever experienced.

"We had a good time too. Just seeing you smile that way was worth it," Tae replies, snapping her out of her thoughts.

"Aww, baby," she smiles, gently grabbing his chin and kissing his lips.

"This vacation is ending way too soon. What do you want to do for our last day?" Jimin asks.

"Jin said something about a yacht," she replies.

"Right, that's only up until tomorrow evening sometime. I don't think we have anything planned past that," he says, looking over at JK for confirmation.

"Yeah we figured we'd just order food and watch a movie or something. We have to leave the next morning," he says, looking up from his laptop.

"Hmm that sounds nice. I'm gonna plan something out so don't get together and decide anything. Tomorrow evening is mine," she tells them.

"Yes ma'am," JK grins, raising his hands in surrender.

Luna contemplates what she wants to plan. She didn't want to do anything too extravagant, but also not something too chill. Tomorrow was their last day on vacation and she wanted to make the most of it.

Nobody had said anything out of fear of dampening the trip but they all know that two days from now, they would return to their hectic lives, which would become even more hectic since they'd come out as soulmates and then disappeared.

The media and the fans were probably a whole ass mess but they didn't want to focus on that, hence not using their phones on this trip.

Knowing this, she wanted to make sure everyone had a good time. She was sure she'd think of something.

🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒

"Did you grab sunscreen?" Luna asks Yoongi as they wait to board the yacht.

"Yes mom," he replies, making her raise her brows.

"I knew you enjoyed me taking control but I didn't know you enjoyed it that much," she teases, her eyes widening in mock surprise.

"I-It's not-oh don't flatter yourself," he pouts, landing a hard smack on her ass before walking ahead.

Luna laughs at his flustered state and decides to take some pictures . She had on a white bikini, sandals, and a straw hat.

"Jiminie, take my picture?" She asks, grinning when he takes the camera and squats in front of her.

"The view is amazing from here. Now give me sexy," he grins.

Luna gets herself together and poses, grabbing the strings that connected her bikini bottoms.

"How was that?" She asks, laughing when Jimin keeps snapping pictures while giving her a thumbs up.

"The best pictures are off guard," he grins, showing her one he got with her talking.

"That one's nice. One more," she says, posing one more time as she sees the others about to board the yacht.

"Perfect," he says, showing her how the picture came out.

"Thanks Jiminie. We should all take some together when we get on the boat," she says, putting her camera back in her bag and putting on her shades.

"We definitely should," he says, sweeping his hair out of his face, the sun bouncing off his blacked out Ray Bans.

Luna couldn't wait until later.

🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒

The group of soulmates made it back to their rental at around 6pm, perfect timing.

"The food will be here by the time everyone showers,"Luna announces.

They all split up to shower and Luna takes a quick one so she could ensure everything was set up like she requested. She throws on a tank top and some sleep shorts she was pretty sure belonged to Yoongi.

First, she makes her way to the sun room, excitement building in her chest when she sees the pole set up there like she'd requested. She pulls and pushes on it, impressed with how sturdy it was. The last thing she wanted was to end this night with a trip to the ER.

The round sectional sofa in the corner had been set up with more comfortable cushions and there was a chocolate fountain surrounded with skewered fruit and sweets surrounding it.

Satisfied with what she saw, she makes her way into the kitchen where the chef had just finished setting up the sushi and champagne spread on their dinner table. They bow to each other and he takes his leave.

"Ooh, sushi!" Tae exclaims from behind her.

"A sushi boat woah," Jin exclaims, making her laugh.

The others trail in, admiring and taking pictures of the spread before they all dig in.

"This is so cool KK," JK compliments, stuffing his face with a piece.

"Thanks, I figured we should do something exciting for our last night here. What's more exciting than a boat of food?" she asks, making them laugh.

"I never thought I'd say this but I don't think we can eat all this," Joon chuckles.

"The chef left behind containers so we can take some with us for the flight back home," she says, making him nod.

Conversation about their day started to flow and everyone was eating slowly now so Luna took the opportunity to excuse herself to the bathroom, warning them to save room for dessert.

She makes her way into her closet and slips off her clothes, replacing them with a sparkly two piece she'd snuck in her suitcase and the clear, sparkly platform heels Jimin had packed for her.

She unravels her hair from her braided bun and brushes through it, leaving it down and wavy. After swiping on some clear lipgloss, she winks at her reflection and pushes her boobs up a little before exiting the room.

"Is everyone ready for dessert?" she asks, propping herself against the door to the dining room.

Tae spits out his champagne and Joon pats his back so he doesn't choke, making Luna smirk.

"Aww you okay TaeBae?"she asks, walking over to him slowly, the sound of her heels being amplified by the silence that had fallen over the group.

"Well...I mean, other than you clearly trying to murder us, I'm fine," he replies, looking up at her as she rubs his shoulders.

"I'm not trying to murder you silly. I just want to feed you your dessert," she giggles, reaching down peck his nose.

"If this is what dessert looks like, I'll definitely lick the plate clean," Jimin says, biting his bottom lip as he his eyes raked over her from head to toe.

"I second that," Yoongi chimes in from his seat next to him, staring at her with that dark look on his face.

"I don't think I'd be able to keep my mouth to myself if I tried," JK grins, leaning over and biting her hip playfully, making her giggle and back away from him.

"As flattered as I am, I should show you the real desert before you eat me instead," she grins, grabbing the champagne bucket before motioning for them to follow.

"So...you don't want us to eat you?" Jin asks, making her laugh.

"I didn't say that," she answers teasingly, opening the door to the sun room.

It was dark outside but the moonlight made it easy to see the nearby beach through the floor to ceiling windows.

"Make yourselves comfortable," Luna says, setting down the champagne, struggling to hold back her laugh at their reactions to the pole.

"I figured this would be much better than a movie," she smirks, going over to the corner of the room to play some music from her phone.

She'd stayed up the night before when they'd landed and studied a few pole dancing videos and had been practicing moves in her head all day. She was going to just go with the flow, but she wanted to make it entertaining to watch.

"Oh this is much, much better," Joon grins.

"I'll say," Hobi agrees, watching her every move already.

Beyoncé's Drunk in Love starts to play and she slowly makes her way over to the pole.

Throughout the dance, she does slow, languid moves, loosening herself up for the next song since she hadn't stretched. She was feeling herself, turned on by the reactions she was getting as well as glimpses of her soulmates making use of the chocolate fountain and champagne.

The music switches to Selena Gomez's Good for You and she ups her game, her moves becoming even more sensual and fluid.

"Ho-ly shit," one of them whispers when she pulls her leg up, her glittery heel sparkling in the moonlight as it pointed towards the ceiling.

The song transitions to Skin by Rihanna, the last one of the night and Luna turns her back to the boys, looking back over her shoulder with a wink before starting.

She hears a few surprised reactions when she strips out of her top at the chorus of the song, deciding to finish the rest of the dance topless.

She had never felt so empowered and sexy as she did in this moment, twirling around a pole half naked for seven men—the loves of her life who she could feel were about ready to burst at the seems, and all because of her.

The song ends and she walks over to them slowly, sticking her pointer finger in the chocolate fountain. She removes her finger and lets the warm chocolate run down her arm, her tongue darting out to lick it off.

"What do you boys say we finish this trip off with a bang?"

A/N: The End 😏

I'm evil, I know but use your imaginations loves. The first chapter of the second book will be posted next weekend 🥳

All my books will be updated on Wattpad as well as AO3 now incase some funny business goes down. My username is the same.

Thank you guys so much for your support and I hope you all love the second book as much as you did this one 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

807K 33.4K 88
Min Yoongi never wanted a soulmate. As far as he was concerned, he only had time in his life for his music and his members. He didn't like the idea o...
1.7M 81.8K 104
The universe has designed soulmates- someone that completes you. But what happens when you don't have one but seven? And all you want to do is run in...
1.5M 62.4K 177
The year someone turns 18 they have the opportunity to be injected with a serum that will produce a soulmate mark somewhere on their body. This seru...
4.1M 159K 126
1 year. 1 girl. And the 7 men who own her heart. When she applied for the job, she thought she'd just be teaching in South Korea and getting a fresh...