DNA

Por thyajen

Story Intro inside~ Credits goes to Chiffon_Cake for the 2 moons characters and the pictures rightful owner. Más

Intro
1 : YOLO vs Solo
2 : Graduations (Friends Forever)
3 : Baby Geniuse(s)
4 : Trampoline
5 : Lost Star
6 : Sweet Chaos
7 : A.D.I.D.A.S. With You
8 : Lily
9 : La Niña y El Niño
10 : Semua Tentang Kita
11 : I Know What You Did Last Summer
12 : Cruella DeVil
13 : Kay Tagal Kitang Hinintay
14 : Who's That Pokémon?
16 : Pandora
17 : Brother Hood vs Friend Zone
18 : Home Alone
19 : Superman
20 : How I Met Your Mother
21 : Twin Effects
22 : 🤟
23 : Kehilangan
24 : enolA
24 : If You Seek A....
25 : Psycho
26 : DNA
27 : At My Worst
28 : Fast & Furios
29 : Spy and Spices
30 : JokeR

15 : Uncanny Encounter

730 71 12
Por thyajen

"Hey, I got 10 minutes only. Spills."

"7. Wow!! Are you sure you not making that up? Our uncle was murdered and someone wanted Papa to die? Why?"

"Mailed three days ago to Papa Forth's address. How are you gonna execute the plan?"

"5. Give me access when I got home. Two is better than one. Lets find who is causing trouble for Papa Forth. I don't want daddy to be sad. Did you find anything about mummy's family?"

"2,Can he be trusted?"

"Hi Pikachu!! I hope we won't bothered you much."

"30 sec. Thanks Pikachu. I wrapped up first. Bye you two. Don't have too much fun without me." - Lily

"Actually you have 1 more minute kid and well well well what a serious conversation you have there. Murder, die, trouble and a Pikachu? We need to have some serious talk here kid." A man voice rings throughout the office room shocking Lily who just ended her phone call with his brother.

She can feel the blood drained down instantly from her face when he saw the owner of the voice.

Its that man!

The creepy man!

I'm doomed!!

~~~~~~

Flashback

Lily P.O.V

I reached the Smith's Summer Camp Base a week ago and honestly I'm not regretting it at all. Not that I didn't care my biologically mum is sick but this place is AWESOME! I'm very sure of my skillset; my tears and puppy eyes, to coax daddy to bring me along to Thailand but I already promised my best friend Kayla to join the camp this year and I even pleaded to daddy to let me join the camp.

Daddy who wasn't very fond of this kind of outdoor activities rejected my request countless times already when ever I asked. All my friends are going and I wanted to join them so bad but daddy keeps giving excuses like I'll get hurt or it will be a traumatic experience for me and he keeps saying summer camp can be a tough place for a girl like me. He makes its sounds like the camp was like a military camp or something.

Turns out, daddy have bad experience joining one. He was bullied when grandma enrolled him once when he was a kid. The bullying got so severe until he had to be put into the hospital care for a week. And the incident haunted him since. That is why daddy don't like people generally. He keeps his circles small and he tried to restrict it at only a professional level.

Poor daddy...

But I'm different, I love making friends. Its fascinated me how human interacted with each other. Children, adult, the old, the young, babies I will have my eyes fixed on them trying to read their body language and expression every time they communicate with each other. It helps especially when I'm hiding half of my real persona to the world.

And the camp was like heaven to me. So many people to make friends with and so many behaviour to observe and learn.

Acting like my age wouldn't be a problem if you already mingle around with them but sometimes I get frustrated too and there is where Mark plays his role. The adult like talk or maybe it just the genius talk.

Mark and I are sure are different in term of socializing. Mark kinda followed daddy a lot and I will assume that mother gene is kicking in my blood. I saw mummy old pictures and her media social. She socialise a lot. Even her social media has many followers maybe because she's a fashion designer. She must've deal a lot with peoples.

For me, I have no fear with people. Or maybe I haven't met one yet. Until now..

The first four days were normal. Normal activities, normal weather, normal peoples, normal everything.

But on the fifth day, its started to get weird when the man come to visit. I assume it was a visit because he arrived in a fancy car with his sunglasses and stuff.

Things escalate quickly when we stumbled upon each other while I'm busy scanning the office for my future 007 activities. I told Kayla to head back first because I need to talk with one of the facilitator but the truth is I need to inspect the office floor plan to find where they keep our cellphone. I need to call Mark for updates.

"Aren't you supposed to be in your room right now young lady?" I feel like I've been ambushed. I was clearly checking the door knob when he asked that.

I slowly turn back and look him in the eyes. Someone say look them in the eyes and stay calm if you're caught red handed so the guilty looks will be overshadowed by your confident looks. The eyes is the mirror of your soul they say so that's what I'm doing.

Looking him in the eyes. With confidence! But.. his eyes looks so familiar. Where did I saw it before?

"I'm asking you a question." He added after I didn't responded to his question. This man look so calm I can't read anything from him.

"Okay." I need to counter attack that with my calmness too. Being panic won't help.

"Okay??" I saw him arch his brow hearing my short answer.

"What are you doing here? Its a restricted area for any participants."

I saw him wrinkled his forehead. Still suspicious I see. Uncle I'm seven. Why are you so serious. I hate suspicious adult.

"Is it so sir? Maybe I didn't get the memo sir. I'll head back to my room then. Have a nice day sir and your eyes is very pretty."

Okay I don't know why I say that! Did I saw him smile? Creepy! Is he a pedophile? No way right?What the waffle?!!

I was about to go when he stopped me.

"Hey wait! What is your name? Don't try to lie because I own this place. I'll know it sooner or later." Huh! I'm no stupid kid uncle creepy and what with that creepy smile on your face?

"My daddy said don't give your information to any stranger. If it's as you claim you are sir you'll have no trouble finding my name right?" I said to him and quickly ran from that place not looking back.

That was my first weird but awkward encounter with the creepy man.

He kinda freak me out a bit.

Our next encounter was as creepy and awkward and weird. I always saw him around me like he's stalking me because each time my eyes find him he was always looking directly at me.

Did I get busted already? If he's really the owner of this place then...

But I haven't even done anything yet.

He's a threat.

How to get rid of this creepy man?!!

I need to call Mark soon.

Sigh!!

End of Lily P.O.V

~~~~~~

The man P.O.V

I can't believe my eyes the moment I saw the little girl for the first time after I arrived at the camp base. I tried to go to her but the camp base manager comes and greet me along with other facilitators and I lost sight of her.

Its not possible is it? Who is she? Why does she resemble her so much. She's literally a carbon copy of her. And her age. I need to know her age.

What if...

That evening I coincidentally have an encounter with the little girl again, she was doing what, I don't really know in the office. Its a restricted area for anyone except the staffs. What is she doing looking at the door knob so intensely?

"Aren't you supposed to be in your room right now young lady?" I asked but I accidentally use my CEO tone. Gosh! I'm sucks talking with kid.

But to my surprise she didn't cower at my tone and even have her eyes looking straight at mine. Huh! Weird! My staffs wouldn't even look at me if I reprimand them like that.

"I'm asking you a question." Dumbass!! My mouth act without my permission again. No!!! She's a kid for godsake Kem. Not your staff. Don't scared her.

"Okay." What just happen?! She's not scared of me? And what with the Okay?! Just Okay?

"Okay? What are you doing here? Its a restricted area for any participants." She so calm it actually freak me out and stop with the tone Kem! I'm so pathetic.

"Is it so sir? Maybe I didn't get the memo sir. I'll head back to my room then. Have a nice day sir and your eyes is very pretty." I crack a smile when she compliment my eyes.

I stopped her when I saw her was about to go. I need her name at least.

"Hey wait! What is your name? Don't try to lie because I own this place. I'll know it sooner or later." Can you just stop at the what is you name Kem? Why are you threatening her? Damn it Kem!!

"My daddy said don't give your information to any stranger. If it's as you claim you are sir you'll have no trouble finding my name right?" She quickly ran away as soon as she finished saying that to me.

Wow! Savage!

Wise daddy you got there kid!

But wait, if she had a dad so....

Of course she have a dad you dumbass!

I need to find out who she is soon or I'll go crazy thinking the unnecessary. I don't care if she have a family or not. She looks so much like her maybe, just maybe, hopefully, finger crossed, they are related. Can't stop at this point.

Its been eight years anyway. All clues is a clue until it was proven not.

I'm gonna find you Lily where ever you're. This heart already belong to you since the first time I met you.

I subconsciously rubs the only thing she left that day that already becomes my precious treasure which I wear around my neck since.

Its a locket and the name Lily was engraved at one side of it.

End of Kem P.O.V

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

93.2K 4.4K 27
it's a ForthBeam Story but with a twist... how are they going to end up together? Let's find out together, with me.. original characters belong to C...
203K 7.1K 29
What will you do when you like someone you shouldn't like? You can't even run away from him? Characters from 2 moons are entirely owned by chiffon_...
154K 6.6K 32
Phana - I must protect him!! Kit - Beammie...Ming hate me!! Forth - Why haven't I saw you before?❤❤ Wayo - Phi Beam..lets watch movie together.. Ever...
16.5K 1K 11
Hi, presenting the Intro to my September story for you all my lovely followers. Thank you for still sticking with me all this while. ❤️❤️ Hope you h...