the girl who lost things

بواسطة cherishzulia

jessie is trying to adapt to her life as a daughter of the bau after her mother gets a job there. She finally... المزيد

the start
part two
part three
part four
part five
part six
part seven
part eight
part nine
part ten
part eleven
part twelve
part thirteen
wednesday
part fifteen
part sixteen
part seventeen
part eighteen
part nineteen
death
part twenty-one
part twenty-two
part twenty-three
part twenty-four
part twenty-five
part twenty-seven
part twenty-eight
wednesday II
revival
part thirty-one
part thirty-two
part thirty-three
part thirty-four
murder
part thirty-six
part thirty-seven
part thirty-eight
part thirty-nine
part forty
part forty-one
part forty-two
part forty-three
part forty-four
part forty-five
part forty-six
part forty-seven
part forty-eight
part forty-nine
cold case
part fifty-one
part fifty-two
part fifty-three
part fifty-four
part fifty-five
part fifty-six
part fifty-seven
part fifty-eight
part fifty-nine
part sixty
part sixty-one
part sixty-two
part sixty-three
part sixty-four
part sixty-five
waves and ripples

part twenty-six

1.5K 26 4
بواسطة cherishzulia

— jessie's pov
I grab my bags and load them into the car, and shut it. I walk into the house to say my goodbyes.

JJ and Will are at the door. I give both of them hugs. Finally, an escape. " be safe!" She says, waving me goodbye as I enter the car.

" Everything ready?" I nod; I'm just excited to get out of this place. He starts the car, and we make our way to the airport. I didn't eat breakfast, so I had to take my supplements.

I open my ensure and take one big gulp.
" how was everything back at the house?" He asks.

" it's ok."

" come on! Speak to me. It's going to make this trip. Ten times better! I promise." Derek was the only one I could relate to. He was the only person I've seen my mom blush over.

"I don't like living there." I blurt out with a smile. Finishing my ensure.

" yea, I know. But why?" I could list the reasons why for hours. But I shrug my shoulders. " you know why." he says, nudging my elbow.

I shrug even more. I can't tell him that his co-worker is acting like fix-it Felix or that I don't feel like my presence is wanted or feel like a burden to William LaMango.

" come on. Tell me." I pull out my headphones and turn to him.

" they have a family, a happy one. An innocent one. I don't want to ruin that by being mentally disordered." I say, finally letting a little slip out. He raises an eyebrow. I knew we were close to the airport.

" you don't want to be a burden to them." I exhale in relief, raising my hands.

" YESSS!" he and I both let out laughs. He parked the car, and we walk to our area.

--
we get off the plane and wait for the car to meet arrived. I haven't seen Sarah and Desiree in so long, ever since my 8th birthday.

I grab my luggage and reel them. Opening another ensure while we wait for the car to come, everything was different here; everyone was more stand-offish.

The vendor brings the car towards us, and we make our way to the house. The sleep was overpowering me, so I decided to give in.

*dream*

I see him sleeping happily like he's an innocent man. Suddenly, a gun appears in my hand. 

"do it! Do it! It's so easy, and he's asleep. Get your revenge." a voice in my heads says. Now my hand is shaking with my finger trembling on the trigger. He deserves it. He deserves to go to hell. I don't waste another thought. I pull it. Blood and brain matter splatter in my face. I drop the gun when I notice someone moving in the bed next to him. I pull the covers down to reveal Emily. 

Why was she in bed with him?

" Jessie!"

"Jessie!"

*dreams over*

"Jessie!" I feel a shaking on my leg; I push the hand away with tears filling my eyes. It was morgan. I pull myself up; we were at a red light. I pull my legs up to my chest. Was Emily sleeping with him?

" was Emily, sleeping with him." I let out, looking at him with red eyes. a car honks behind him to go on. he pauses and pulls over at the side of the road. I ask him again. " was Emily sleeping with him?" my mouth quivers; I was covered in sweat.

He turns and looks at me with a nod. " it was a long time ago before you were even born." does he expect to make me happier. It just makes me want to kill him even more. 

But, I pull myself together. I've been showing to much emotion. I wipe my tears and stare straight at the rode. Morgan takes the sign and heads back onto the road.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

61.4K 1.1K 25
Y/N has been with the BAU for two years and has always had a secret crush on JJ. Who knew that the feeling was mutual. Jennifer Jareau x female read...
122K 2.7K 19
After joining the BAU and becoming close friends with JJ, Y/N finds herself falling for her closest and best friend, all while trying to deal with a...
763K 20.2K 41
━━━━ 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑 〝 you know, your brain actually begins to deteriorate by age twenty-seven. 〞 〝 you must be...
176K 3.5K 12
When 4 girls mysteriously go missing from their hometown, the BAU is called out to work the case but nobody expected one of the girls to have a conne...