Kamen Rider Metal Ark (Male R...

By Kamenriderzio218

Y/n L/n was a fan of kamen rider zero-one as his favorite think of zero-one is his metal cluster hopper form... More

bio
chapter 1 metal ark born!
chapter 2 Metal Ark at city of martial artist
chapter 3 getting settled in
chapter 4 The Show Begin! Here's Ranma
chapter 5 shock surprise
chapter 6 y/n vs ranma and 'I'm sorry y/n'
chapter 7 gift from rhino and the future plans.
chaper 8 the return of jackal, the new vulcan and BLADE, BRAVE
chapter 9 Vulcan Vs Blade And The Plans For The Future Starts Now!
chapter 10.5 the attack of jackal robots and break down! part 2!
chaper 11 the lost boy and y/n rival
chapter 12 new weapons, power, Kamen Raidā Kūga, and 'on no'! part 1
chapter 12.5 new weapons, power, Kamen Raidā Kūga, and 'on no'! part 2
chapter 13 going to a different world
chaper 14 rwby world part 1
chapter 15 rwby world part 2
chapter 16 rwby world 3
chapter 17 rwby world 4
chapter 18 rwby world final
chapter 19 back home and amazon women
chapter 20 food race and just live more!
next anime world update end
votting end!
chapter 21 the return of Valkyrie, surprise gift and a surprise visitor?!
chapter 22 amazon technique.
chapter 23 ranma fears of cats, the new thouser, and anything goes! part 1
chapter 23.5 ranma fears of cats, the new thouser, and anything goes! part 2
ranma 1/2 cost were seen in season 1
chapter 24 amazon elder and a bit of fun on ranma
chapter 25 ramen battle, a shock surprise, and ranko can't change back?!
chapter 26 ranko mastered chestnuts technique and zen-aku flute blade?! part 1
chapter 26.5 ranko mastered chestnuts technique and zen-aku flute blade?! part 2
new book
please read
problem!
chapter 27 ranko change back, a friend from china and love at first sight?!
chapter 28 animal spirits, ranko vs mousse and the return of (burning) jin
quick question
how to fly a helicopter
chapter 29 jackal vs jin, proto Vulcan, and thunder
voting end
chapter 30 y/n help train ryoga and ryoga new move
new story again
WARNING ⚠️
chapter 31 ranma vs ryoga, riders vs dark riders and getting ranma progrise back
chapter 32 going to fairy tail world and 'what are you doing here?!'
chapter 33 fairy tail world part 1
chapter 34 fairy tail world part 2
happy Halloween 🎃
chapter 35 fairy tail world part 3
chapter 36 fairy tail world 4
chapters 37 fairy tail world 5
chapters 37.5 fairy tail world 5 (short)
merry Christmas 🎅 🎄 🤶
not a chapter
happy new year 🎉
chaoter 38 fairy tail world 6
chapter 39 fairy tail world 7
Happy valentines day 💓
chapter 40 fairy tail world part 8
chapter 41 fairy tail world part 9
chapter 42 fairy tail world part 10
chapter 43 fairy tail world part 11
chapter 44 fairy tail world part 12
announcement
great news!
taking a break
happy 4th july 🎆
voting
voting end
chapter 44 fairy tail world part 13 part 1
exploring around at......
chapter 45 fairy tail world part 13 part 2
question
happy Chinese new year!
chapter 46 fairy tail world part 13 part 3

chapter 10 the attack of jackal robots and break down! part 1!

698 18 9
By Kamenriderzio218

Ranma 1/2 season 1 episode 5 'Love Me to the Bone! The Compound Fracture of Akane's Heart' (part 1 only)

NO ONE POV

We see ranma and y/n walking into the dojo as they enter the living room. Ranma throw his bag on the ground angry as they both sit down on the table.

Ranma: stupid girl. Hmm. "Sit down"

Y/n: calm down ranma, I know you didn't do it but getting angry wont do anything you know? "Pour a cup of tea and drink it"

Ranma: will she the one who think I did it even though I didn't do it!

Ranma saw the potato chips and started eating it with a hand full of it. After 2 or 3 hand full of potato chips he cough of the taste of the chips. He then grab the teapot and drank it out of it making y/n look at him with sweat-drop. After drinking all of it he put it down and grab the chip bag and throw it as it almost hit y/n.

Y/n: "dodge and look at him with a angry look" hey, watch it! Don't get mad at me for no reason dude!

Ranma: sorry about that it just, what's her problem, anyway? Why does she always have to overreact to every little thing that I do?

Y/n: will you did be honest with her. Akane can react to anything even at little things. She's a nice girl but have some anger issues with us boys. "Finish his drink"

Ranma: will, she sure doesn't act like any girl I've ever met. And she's definitely not cute. What does she have to make fun of me all the time for?

Y/n just shudders as he see genma listening on them as he pick up a chip with his toes as he ate it grossing himout. Ranma then got up and walk out the living room and walk past genma as he try hiding from him. Genma then look were ranma went before pushing up his glasses as he close his eyes.

Genma: fade into the woodwork. That's the trick.

Genma then stated to hit his right shoulder as ranma came back behind him with annoying look. Genma since him from behind him as as hand grab him from his right as look to see y/n who also have annoying look on him.

Y/n: mr. Saotome.

Genma: um, yes y/n?

Both boys look at each other before nodded to each other before they both grab genma and throw him into the pond.

Genma: aaaaaahhhh!

[Splash]

Ranma: don't you got nothing better to do?

Y/n: ranma right mr. Saotome and if you got nothing good to say then don't say it!

Both boys walk to different path as ranma was taking a walk as y/n was heading into the dojo to talk to akane as genma who turn into a panda watch them go. Y/n saw the dojo as he hear akane screaming as she was training as he though he would find her there. He quietly open the door to watch her and soun sparring with each other as she punch him slowly as soun block her attacks. Akane then kick him but soun jump over her to dodge her as he was behind her. She turn around charge at him as she grab his arms as he did the same as they both look at each other with akane have a angry look as soun have a blank stare. Y/n was sitting down watching them as none of them notice him because y/n learn how to make people not notice him. Akane then got angry more thinking about what ranma told her at the park yesterday as she punch soun on the face as he feel down passing out.

Akane: "realize what she did" oh, no! Dad! I'm sorry. Kasumi! Kasumi! Come quick!

Y/n: not bad but just like I say, she really need to control her angry or she never be good martial artist like me, ranma, and the others.

Ark: she really does need help. With all that anger she can't be any good.

Y/n: I agreed with you.

Akane: "notice y/n" y/n?! How long were you here?!

Y/n: "shudders" long enough to see you hit father in the face.

Akane blush embarrassed as she some how got a bucket of water and slash him turning him into g/n.

G/n: "blank look" really? What was that for akane?

Akane: "look away with a blush" hmph, maybe you shouldn't sneak up like that.

G/n: "raise a eyebrow" how did I sneak up on you guys?

Akane didn't answer her as she still have a blush on her face as she look at g/n a few times as g/n was laying soun on a pillow. After a while kasumi came in and put a ice bag on his head as all 3 girls look at soun. Akane was sitting in the middle, kasumi on akane left, and g/n was on her right as 3 girls sit quietly as kasumi talk first.

Kasumi: akane...

Akane: "look at her" what is it, kasumi?

Kasumi turn to look at her as akane got a little nervous until kasumi grab her left hand and putting her other hand to together. G/n know what's she going to say as she turn the other way so the to can talk to eath other.

Akane: wh... what?

Kasumi: akane, I want you to listen to me as if I were our poor, dear, departed mother, all right?

Akane: "eye widened of shocked" huh?

Kasumi told her promise her not to punch someone out of anger again as she try to protest but she didn't say no to kasumi as she said ok. Akane look at soun as he was awake as he was look at his dauthers with blank stare.

G/n: "look at soun" I see that your awake father. That's good because I didn't think akane can knock you out in one hit with anger.

Akane: "look at g/n with a anger look"
And what does that mean g/n?!

G/n: "look at her" it means that your letting your anger get the better of you as it is controlling your mind and body.

Akane: how can a emotion take control of my body?!

G/n: "sigh" look like I have to say don't I? Will there are 3 things you need to know. "Hold up 1 finger" 1. You get angry at the little things like how you blame ranma from looking at you naked. "Hold up 2 fingers" 2. When someone give you bad nicknames like how ranma called you a tomboy you get mad easy. "Hold up 3 fingers" and 3.  You misunderstand people as you only believe what you see, heck I don't even know if you ask what there side of the story is as to what happen as you blame something that they didn't do. "Got up" I am very disappointed in you akane, I didn't want to came back home to see your anger getting control of you but now just by looking at you, I see only 25% of the akane I know as the 75% of that akane is gone as anger akane is born. I feel like I don't know you anymore, as the nice akane I know of is gone. "walk out of the dojo"

When she left the dojo no one was talking as they look at were g/n just left. Kasumi have a hand over her month as she can't believe what g/n just said to akane, as she can tell g/n just took out what she feel akane with sadness in it. Soun as a bit anger of what his dauther said to akane but he know she was right about her having anger issues as he still feel akane punch on his face. As for akane she just look at were g/n was sitting at as the last part of g/n said to her keep repeating in her head.

~~flashback a few minutes ago~~

g/n: I feel like I don't know you anymore, as the nice akane I know of is gone. "Walk out of the dojo"

~~flashback end~~

Tears came down her eyes as she couldn't believe what g/n said to her as this broken her heart know what g/n feel about her. She then broke down crying knowing g/n hate her now for what she is now as to what g/n said to her. Kasumi turn akane around as she hug her knowing that her feelings are hurt as soun eyes were close as he was also crying. Y/n who turn back was at his restaurant as he was under his basement to see Azu and penny down there as they looking at 6 humangears that didn't have a human look. Y/n look at them as they all have raid riser on them with progrise key in it as he smile at them as the next plan will start soon.

Y/n: will it look like we are ready huh?

Ark: yes, now its the time to send them to attack ranma and you when there are no one is around.

Penny: according to my calculations your when will you be 100 percent of them giving ranma and you a little hard time to fight them all.

Azu: penny is right, with you using the zero-arkone driver it will be a bit hard for you both, even using that driver the human body wont survived from it.

Penny: knowing y/n and mr. Ark they make sure that humans can used that driver Azu.

Azu: "smirk" hmph your problem right penny, but still using that progrise key then the other why choice that one? "Look at y/n"

Y/n: simply because the other 3 male riders to used that driver I have better plans for for them to be with. Besides the last progrise is for a girl so nope I'm not going to used that one. Anyway it's time to go, now activate them you guys.

Penny and Azu nodded as they turn them on as there eye glow red as they pressed the red button.

Raid riser: raid rise! Invading horseshoe crab!

Y/n then told penny to go back home to rest some more from her Transforming as he told Azu to take the robots were to attack him and ranma at as he left waiting.

~~few hours later~~

Ranma was walking home alone until he say y/n coming from around the corner as he called him. Y/n turn around to see ranma as he say hello back as they walk back to there house together.

Ranma: so what are you doing out here late?

Y/n: "lie and smile" oh you know just seeing my restaurant of mine as it almost done with the damage as I will open it up tomorrow or the next day or so. What about you, still think akane is a uncute girl still?

Ranma: well that's good news for your restaurant and yeah I don't know how you deal with her 3 years but she is a pain to me.

Y/n: "smile drop" sorry about akane and she wasn't like this for 3 years but now she is different person now with her anger of hers.

Ranma: what do you mean?

Y/n: what I mean is that I can feel other people other emotion just by looking at her and she have lots of anger in her then the other one.

Ranma: how much are we talking about?

Y/n: about 75% of it is controlling her as the 25% one is her kind side as this is not a good balance of hers or in this case ying and yang are not in Harmony with each other as yang is taking control of ying as ying is trying to take back it's missing half.

Ranma nodded in understanding as the walk home was quit it until they heard clicking sounds as they jump out of the way. As they landed they saw 6 of the Invading horseshoe crabs as they point there guns that them.

Ranma: damn he was right when he say jackal will send her robots  to attack me. "Take out shot riser and shooting wolf"

Y/n: "fake notice it as he smirk" so your that new rider he was talking about? I didn't believe him when he told me your a rider ranma or is it vulcan?

Ranma look at him surprise as he see y/n took out a belt driver and a progrise key that have a grosshopper on it.

Ranma: wait then your...?!

Y/n just smirks as he put on the driver as he press the button in it.

Driver: force riser!

Progrise key: jump!

Y/n put the progrise key in as a machine grosshopper came out of the driver as it was making a alarm sound. Ranma jump back a little as the machine grosshopper attack the Invading horseshoe crab as they shot it.

Y/n: "grab handle" henshin! "Pull handle to the left"

Force riser: forcerise! RISING HOPPER! A JUMP TO THE SKY TURNS TO A RIDER KICK! Break down!

The machine grosshopper jump back as his yellow armors came out as he his body destroyed itself as it went to y/n as he cover his body as the yellow armors were grab by a black rubber band as they attached themself to y/n body. Ranma look at him as y/n turn into kamen rider double zero-one or zerozero-one as he was holding a yellow and black suit case as he was ready to fight.

Zerozero-one: "crack his neck" now then, I will be the one who will stop you all.

Until next chapter... (2357 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46 0 4
Say hello to Jerry Maxwell. After becoming Kid CEO of Hiden Intelligence. After a career in local hero stage shows in Neptune's Sky City, his last sh...
41.7K 533 14
(RWBY x cyberttonian reader x Transformers) In the events of the fall of Cybertron there was a Decepticon who served as Megatron's bodyguard but that...
29.8K 722 34
(Wielder of Aegis Male Reader X Crossover) Y/N is the wielder of a blade named Aegis. Unfortunately, Union Academy found out and decided to chase aft...
3.6K 135 14
Zxenoverse is regular guy who just read wattpad and manga, watch anime, play game, and hear music. When he on the street while making his way to his...