All A Joke (Eren X Reader) {M...

By Hel-loo

I don't have many friends. Im not very social. Eren hates me for reasons I don't know. After being convinced... More

Intro
\1/
\2/
\3/
\4/
\5/
\6/
\7/
\8/
\9/
\10/
\11/
\12/
\13/
\14/
\15/
\16/
\17/
\18/
\19/
\20/
\21/
\22/
\23/
\24/
\25/
\26/
\27/
\28/
\29/
\30/
\31/
\32/
\33/
\34/
\35/
\36/
\37/
\38/
\39/
\40/
\41/
\42/
\43/
\44/
\45/
\46/
\47/
\48/
\49/
\50/
\51/
\52/
\53/
\54/
\55/
\56/
\57/
\58/
\59/
\60/
\61/
\62/
\63/
\64/
\65/
\66/
\67/
\68/
\69/
\71/
\72/
\73/
\74/
\75/
\76/
\77/
\78/
\79/
\80/
\81/
Not An Update
\82/
\83/
\84/
\85/
\86/
\87/
\88/
\89/
\90/
\91/
\92./
It has been Fun.
Adult Chapter.
Another Story

\70/

3.3K 97 241
By Hel-loo

Y/N POV

I woke up the next morning to someone knocking on the bedroom door. 

I heard a small groan next to me. 

Then the door opened up and entered Hanji. 

"Good morning! Wakey Wakey!! We're gonna head out for breakfast!" Hanji exclaimed into the room. 

Levi grabbed a pillow and chucked it at her and it hit her square in the face. 

"It's too early for you to be in here screaming like that." He said sounding groggy. 

"And its too early for you to choose violence." I mumbled still feeling really tired. 

"It is 8:30, what do you mean its too early??" Hanji asked surprised. 

"Hanji I told you to just let them sleep." Erwin said from the doorway. 

"It's already so late! I've been up for a while and I'm so bored." Hanji said whining. 

"Leave my room already." Levi said sounding irritated. 

"But breakfast!" Hanji continued whining. 

"Come on Hanji, he's going to end up kicking you." Erwin said trying to pull her away. 

"But our little Y/N is in there!" Hanji tried reasoning as Erwin closed the door. 

Levi laid back down. I knew he wasn't going to fall back asleep. 

And neither was I. 

"Good morning Levi. How did you sleep?" I said facing him. Still feeling tired.

"Good morning, I slept ok. It would have been better if four eyes didn't barge in here." He said sounding irritated. 

"She just wants to spend time with us." I said smiling softly at him. 

"I guess, and how did you sleep?"

"Like a baby. This was the best sleep I've gotten in a while. You're bed is really soft. I've missed it." I said snuggling to the bed a little more. 

We stayed in bed for a little bit longer. Until I spoke up. 

"You know, I've been ok with talking with Eren, I think I would want to try talking to him outside of work." I said to him. Beginning to face him

He looked at me and stayed quiet for a moment. Then he faced me all together as well.

"Do you think you are ready to do so?" He said to me.   

"Yeah, my stuttering around him has gone down. I really feel like things are going ok for me. Do you think I am ready for it?" 

"I think you can possibly do so. Do you think he would be ready to do that?" He asked me. 

"I don't really know. I don't know if he would be down to meet me outside of the tutoring facility." I said to him. 

I wasn't sure if he really would want to. What if he'd rather just keep it to the tutoring facility. 

"I think he would be more than willing to meet you outside of work." He said to me. 

"Maybe I should ask if he wants to go to the coffee shop across the street." I said to him smiling a little. 

"Whatever you decide to do, I'll support you. Just be careful when you do so." He said to me softly. 

"I promise I will. Maybe this would be a big step." I said smiling to him. 

"I think it will be for you." He said to me. I then began to play with his hair. It was always so soft. 

"Do you think we should get up now to go for breakfast?" I asked him. 

"Sure why not, four eyes already woke us up." He said sighing. 

We both got up and he walked out and I took that opportunity to get dressed. 

I found some of my other clothes in his dresser. 

It's Monday so I'm going to need to go home in a bit to get ready for work. 

I was ready and walked out of the room. I made my way towards the bathroom and saw Levi exiting. 

"I laid your toothbrush out." He said and walked towards his room. 

After we both finished getting ready we made out way to a breakfast place near by. 

We all ate breakfast and we chatted. 

Hanji had spilled a lot of syrup on her pancakes but she still loved them. 

They were going to be staying in town up until Saturday. Saturday night they leave to go back home. 

So I was going to see them a fair amount, I still had work. 

We got done eating and we headed back towards Levi's apartment. 

Hanji had been complaining about how she ate so much and felt like she was going to explode.

Once we arrived back at his apartment, I couldn't stay long cause I had to go back home and get ready for work. 

Time flew by and it was time for me to head off to work. 

Once I arrived, I saw Levi walking in. He's usually here way earlier. 

I walked in and questioned him. 

"Why did you just walk in? You're usually in way earlier." 

"Fucking four eyes kept going on and on about one of the projects she's working on in the lab she works in. And when I kept saying I had to leave she just kept talking. And then she got all sad that I was getting up to leave." This man sounded really irritated. 

Then again he hasn't had to deal with Hanji's behavior like this for well over a year. I just smiled softly at him. 

"You care about what she has to say, I know you do." I started teasing him. 

"Go put your stuff down already. We have things to do." He said sighing. 

"I didn't hear a no!" I said smiling at him as I walked to put my belongings away. 

"I didn't say a yes either." I heard him say. 

We got set up and when we opened neither Levi or I had an appointment. But one of the other tutors did. 

About 45 minutes after we opened, one of our freshmen girls came in. The excellent writer. She looked really happy and was holding something in her hand. 

She called out for Levi and I. 

"Mr. Levi!! Ms. Y/N!!" She walked towards us with a pep in her step. 

"What is it hun?" I asked her a little worried. 

"That paper you guys helped me submit... I got a response and they want to print it in 3 different magazines... Literary magazines but I really wanted to tell you guys about it." She said almost breathless but with a huge smile on her face. 

"OH MY GOD THAT IS AMAZING!! I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!!" I exclaimed to her and pulled her into a tight hug. 

"I told you they take a while to send a response. There was no need to get discouraged. And for them to say they plan on publishing it in 3 different magazines, that is a huge honor for you." Levi said. He had a really small smile on but I knew he was just as proud and excited as I was for her. 

"Thanks to both of you I actually submitted it. I really didn't even think my writing was all that great. So thank you both." She said still with a really huge smile. 

"Anytime hun. If you ever want us to look at another one of your papers, we'll be more than happy to. We want to see you succeed, and we all know you will end up going very far." I said smiling at her. 

This was amazing. This was great news. 

"If you do need help with future essays, you are more than welcome to contact us about it." Levi had said to her smiling a little wider. 

"I will, I promise. I have to get going, I just wanted to stop by and let the both of you know. My mom is waiting outside for me! Again thank you so much for that push." She said and waved, turning around to head out of the facility. 

"At this rate she'll be a better writer than you." Levi said jokingly to me. 

"Hey!!... She already is a better writer than me." I said laughing. 

"It's great to hear that she got those offers, it really makes you feel a type of way. Even if we only tutor her, it is still a great feeling." Levi said. 

"I get that. I'm so happy and I wasn't the one to even get the offerings. It's just seeing one of your students succeed that makes you feel empowered. Like now, I feel like I can call you a troll and you wont do anything." I said giggling at him. 

"You are ruining this happy moment you know." Levi said platonically. 

"I'm aware." I said giggling once more. 

My alarm went off and the door opened at the same time. 

I still felt so happy. No other emotion was present. 

No anxiety, no panic, no stress. 

Just all positive emotions. 

I got up and went to go greet Eren. 

"Hello, walk in or appointment?" I asked with a smile on my face. 

"Hey, he has an appointment with Levi." Eren said. 

"Levi can you help him get signed in. He also has an appointment with you." I called to him and still stood there with a smile on my face looking at Eren. 

Levi walked over and Eren's cousin went off with him. 

"You seem to be in a chipper mood today." Eren said softly to me. 

"I feel great. I'm in a great mood honestly." I said to him. No stuttering. 

"That's awesome I'm glad to hear that. I'll see you when I come pick him up." He said as he was turning away. 

"Wait Eren..." I called out to him. It surprised both me and him. 

Well. Its now or never honestly. 

"What happened Y/N?" He asked me. 

"Umm. Do you um.. want to like..." I took a deep breath in and exhaled. 

I was nervous, but I knew I had to get this out.

"Do you maybe want to grab a coffee with me before you pick up your cousin?" I said smiling softly at him. 

He just stared at me. Almost looking dumbfounded. 

Was this too soon? 

Maybe I messed up.

"It's ok If you don't want to... I sorta just thought maybe..." He cut me off. 

"I would love to Y/N." He smiled at me. 

That smile....

He's smiled at me like that before... 

Back in high school. 

A warm caring smile. 

I felt my insides tingle a bit. 

What the hell. 

No. 

Stop that. 

"Sounds great. I can't wait." I said and turned around to get back to work. 

I felt myself blush as I turned away from him.

I felt great that I asked him to grab a coffee. This is a huge step. 

But I didn't like how I felt little butterflies in my stomach when he smiled at me. This isn't how its supposed to go. 

I can't feel anything for him. 

I was too happy to continue thinking of those things. 

I continued smiling and continued my shift. 

Nothing can stop me at this point. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 1.5K 70
MLD 🏅 #1 in INFERNO out of 50 stories 🏅 #1 in ACES out of 56 stories 🏅 #8 in MORPHEUS out of 162 stories 🏅 #9 in REBEL out of 8422 stories 🏅 #17...
6.4K 293 15
You and your three friends go on an expedition into the wilderness of Sumeru for a project. You, Alec and Zandik get pared with two other scholars, T...
885K 20K 42
COVER ART CREDS; redwarrior3 on tumblr :) In modern Paradis, you've joined the survey corps three months ago, and thought you've met everyone, until...
1.1M 19.4K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...