DNA

Від thyajen

Story Intro inside~ Credits goes to Chiffon_Cake for the 2 moons characters and the pictures rightful owner. Більше

Intro
1 : YOLO vs Solo
2 : Graduations (Friends Forever)
3 : Baby Geniuse(s)
4 : Trampoline
5 : Lost Star
6 : Sweet Chaos
7 : A.D.I.D.A.S. With You
8 : Lily
9 : La Niña y El Niño
10 : Semua Tentang Kita
12 : Cruella DeVil
13 : Kay Tagal Kitang Hinintay
14 : Who's That Pokémon?
15 : Uncanny Encounter
16 : Pandora
17 : Brother Hood vs Friend Zone
18 : Home Alone
19 : Superman
20 : How I Met Your Mother
21 : Twin Effects
22 : 🤟
23 : Kehilangan
24 : enolA
24 : If You Seek A....
25 : Psycho
26 : DNA
27 : At My Worst
28 : Fast & Furios
29 : Spy and Spices
30 : JokeR

11 : I Know What You Did Last Summer

769 85 14
Від thyajen

"I mean not like in literally giving birth, like that kind of giving birth, they.. he call me mummy and I.. ahh.. Mark he needs a mum... Aish!! This is absurd!!" Mook stammered on her words before finally give up explaining to Forth.

"They're.. yours isn't it? Mark and Lily...Yes, I've met Lily before.. I can't brushed the thought of both of you are related somehow." Forth said in a low voice, wanting to confirm his suspicions. There's no way Lily wasn't related to her. The resemblance is just too uncanny to deny. And Mark...

Mook eyes rounded at the fact that Forth already met Lily so he knew or at least suspected. Mook contemplating with herself whether to just tell Forth the truth or not. He's Beam boyfriend after all and he's her bestfriend. But he will get mad at me. But he met Lily.

Mook sigh heavily and nod a little avoiding Forth's gaze, confirming indeed Mark and Lily is her's.

Forth eyes turn sad following the confirmation then he asked again.. the other doubt that clouded his mind since he met Lily.

"So... Is Beam...did you and Beam.." Forth struggles to finish his question. He really is still not ready to hear the answer. " Ok wait, don't answer that." This is insane.

"What are you suggesting Forth?" Mook asked while creasing her brows not yet catching the meaning behinds Forth's unclear words.

"Oh God! Did you thought me and Beammie..we.." Mook snapped and punch Forth on his abs when it finally hits her. Forth grimace at the inexistent physical pain, his heart hurts more. He can't imagine how two of the peoples he loves so much lie to him and never bother to tell the truth about the actual level of their relationship.

"I.. I don't know who the father is. Like seriously. I was drunk and maybe high on something. I don't know. I can't remember anything about it." Mook said shutting her eyes thightly and her fingers massaging the middle spot between her brows. That fateful night always plays on her mind this past years.

Forth blinks his eyes at the revelation.

"I kept the pregnancy and decided to give them up for adoption. Beam helps a lot and gosh we didn't even speak with each other before I got knocked up." Mook continue to tell her story while remembering the past.

"I'll definitely lost my way if he's not there at that time but I didn't know Beam would asked his mother to adopt my kids. I just knew about it recently that day he come here." She added as she herself was very surprised at the fact that Beam actually adopted them. She never asked why yet.

Even her parents,she sure of it, would never do the things Beam is doing for her and they're the primary reason why she resorts to give her children away. They'll burn her alive if they knew about it 8 years ago.

"Sorry I've never told you about this. You'll.. you know.. you're abandoned as a child and now.. I.... did the same. You'll despise me for opening your old wound. I'm so sorry Forth. I was stupid." Mook said guilty engulfing her entire existence right now. Forth for instance wasn't loved as a child. His parents abandoned him on the street and luckily a childless pair of old couple took him in and raised him.

Forth sighed in relief and full of adoration for his lover following Mook's explanation, so Mark and Lily wasn't their but Beam adopted them for Mook and Mook doesn't even know he did it. Oh my angle! Now I think I don't deserve you!!

"Thanks! I owe you for giving him to me." Forth gives Mook a short hug and ran into the kitchen. Mook was stunned a little with Forth weird behaviour. He was supposed to be mad at me isn't it. So she manuvered her wheelchair to the same direction he went.

"Honey, go away! You'll get hurt. Its hot." Beam said scolding Forth who is latching, back hugging him.

"Hot indeed." Forth replied smiling sheepishly putting his chin on Beam's shoulder.

"I just told you my biggest life secret and all you mind is actually whether we were riding each other or not? Tch!! If only I knew." Mook sarcastically said trying to make it inexplicit as possible so Mark innocent mind won't get corrupted. Forth just give her the warning looks.

"We what?! Hey, Mark's here! Watch your words." Beam reprimand Mook for her PG18 words even if its subtle. He turned off the stove and release his body from Forth.

"Ask your hubby there. He's been a jealous prick for no reason." Mook complaints to Beam. Forth ignored her rants and rolls his eyes.

"And get out from my house you ungrateful piece of...." - Mook to Forth.

"Language!!" Mook nearly curses again but was cut off by Beam. Mark just stand there watching his elders interaction with interest.

"Why are you two like this? The kid is watching. Calm down!" Beam scolded them again for acting childish in front of Mark. Beam walk towards Mook and push her wheelchair to the island table.

"And you, stop being jealous! She's Moe, she's my sister! We're like siblings. I don't have romantic feelings for her. I love you!!" Beam declared much to Forth excitements. Beam still haven't said the L word yet towards him.

"Hear that you jealous green monster, he loves you. I wouldn't give my brother to you if you're not qualified enough. See this ring, its the one you pick yourself 8 years ago." Mook said displaying Beam finger to Forth.

"Huh, Forth pick this?" Beam asked suprised.

"Yeah and... It comes with a pair." Mook explained further.

"Where is it? The other one?" Forth quickly asked.

"Aaaaa.... Secret! You bullied me just now so... No!" Mook retorts.

Their conversation is interrupted by Mook's parent sudden arrival. They have been trying to reach for Mook from a month ago but Forth's bodyguards were instructed by her to prevent them from coming near her. She's not ready to forgive them yet for his twin death.

"What the... How did you get in? Get out from my house." Mook started to get angry when she saw them standing at the kitchen entrance.

"Moe... Calm down." Beam said. He was to invested with Mook recovery, he forgot to talk to her about this.

"Calm down?! No Beam!! I won't! They murdered my brother." Mook shouted on Beam face with rage written all over her face

"Do you think you are the only one suffering? He's my child too Moe. Stop blaming us for his death. The autopsy results comes out. He was murdered. Someone injected a high doses of drugs into him and cut his wrist after." Mook mother broke the news to her daughter hoping that she will stop blaming them for Brian's death.

Mook face paled hearing the unexpected news from her mother.

"Murdered? What do you mean murdered? Why would someone kill him? He's an angel. He never hurts anyone." Mook unbelievably said. Brian is loved by everyone because of his sweet and caring traits.

"Ask him! I told you not to associate yourself with this man. He got enemies left and right and now look what it got you and Brian in." Her mother added staring sharp at Forth trying to put the blame on Forth. She never like Forth even though he is rich and powerful. He's too smart for her to play with and they despise each other to the core.

"Watch what you're saying maam! Rather than trying to blame me maybe it's your past catching up to you. You're not that clean yourself. Playing all dirty just to get what you want." Forth retorts much to Mook's mother dismay. She started to panic for a second from the subtle revelation by Forth.

"What does that mean son?" Mook's father asked not understanding what Forth is referring too. He knows how cunning his wife is but he is curious about this one. The past? Is it about her?

"Remember this name? Urasayya Vonghipan?" Forth asked, Beam gulped his inexistent saliva hard at the mention of his mother name. Mark eyes sparkled with the development he is witnessing right now. Finally!

"Ask her what she had done to the poor woman." Forth said smirking at the woman.

"What you did?!! I said what you've done to her?!! Is she... Is she death? You've promised me. I did all you asked me to in exchange for her life." Mook father enraged thinking that his wife killed the woman he once love and still is.

"I've done nothing to that homewrecker. She asked for it. That bitch should know where she stand after trying to snag my husband." Mook mother said. She hates that woman with all her heart. She was the only wall left she needs to pass to enter the Narinrak family and that woman is one hell of a fighter it pissed her off big time.

Pang!!!

Beam slapped Mook mother's face, hard, startling all the eyes watching in the kitchen except for Mark.

Beam eyes is red with anger!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

137K 5.8K 24
《Complete》 Fanfiction. Sequel to ForthBeam - What is this. Except for the ones I create, characters belong to Chiffon_cake from the original story 2...
School Crush Від Archana

Романтика

119K 7.2K 22
A nerdy Beam and famous Forth. How their lives will take turn when they will meet in the most unexpected way? Original characters belong to Chiffon C...
38.6K 1.6K 8
+A short story. About our fave (my fave) 2moons ForthBeam's very First Date! They never go by the rule, they go their own way ;) Read if you like thi...
72K 3.4K 23
After Pha realizes that the one he rejected was his long time crush, and that, that person has moved on, he tries his best to forget. In his attempt...