Magicians Pet (๐Ÿ”žHisoka Smut๏ฟฝ...

By Clown4Hisoka

*THIS IS NOT A Y/N STORY* From being a slave to a egotistical father to becoming a Magicians plaything, we fo... More

The Magicians Exam
The Magicains Exam part2
Trick Tower
Zevil Island part 1
Zevil Island part 2
Hunting- for applicants??
Hunter or Hunted?
Hisoka's Pinhead
Who are you calling a kid?!
Bungee Gum??
Heavens Arena
Big ole' Blue Eyes
Cat Fight
๏ฟผKilling is-bad?
The Reaper who takes days off
Festival Fun
Oh Daddy
Good Girl
Girl problems
Heartbreak
Monster
Talk dirty to me
Recovery
Kastro
Clown Fight
Lust or Bloodlust?
Regret
You're an ass- but I like you
Girls have needs too
Unripe Fruit
Psycho Cutie ๏ฟผ
It still hurts
Drinking Game
Stupid Emotions
Vigilante๏ฟผ
Finally, a Teacher
Why?
You can't escape me
To York New
Guess who?
Round 2
Play with me
Hisoka's Prey
New Games
Caught Red Handed
Ninjas?
Lights Out
Troublesome girl
Nightmare
Exorcism๏ฟผ
Catch me if you can
Punishment
Murderous Demons
Rookie
Old Flames
Perfect Toy
Upgrade? ๏ฟผ
Fear
Frozen
Imposter
Mistress
Its just sex
Playtime
Goodbye's
Greed Island
Game play
Angels and Demons
Come Home
Escape
Showdown
Blossoming Fruit
Baka
Growing Pains
Growing Pains pt.2
Ahegao
Scars
A Game of Consent
Good Boy
Trauma
Control
Warriors
Innocent Eyes ๏ฟผ
Clever Bastard
Mine
Possesion ๏ฟผ
Owned
Love?
Violated
Magicians Secrets
Magic Tricks
Axis & Allies
Glam Gas Land
Pretty Kitty
BarZarr
Three's a Crowd
Little Toy
Need Vs Desire
Snow Day
So Close
Solitude๏ฟผ
Masochism๏ฟผ
Confused
Divide
Identity Crisis
Bisky Bootcamp
Teacher Kink
This is Love?
Trickster
Game Over?
Foolish
Bone Pointing
Betrayal? ๏ฟผ
Vine Ripened๏ฟผ
Trapped
Stay with me
Payback
Breaking Point
A Match Made in Hell
My Amour
Kids?
Her Magician
Dear Brothers
Undead
Turning Tides
Christmas Special
Pinky Promise
Freindly Fire
Chaos๏ฟผ
Massacre๏ฟผ
Soft Spot
Revenge
Memory Lane ๏ฟผ
Familiar๏ฟผ
Freedom
Bungee Extension๏ฟผ
Whiskey Confessions ๏ฟผ
Queen of Hearts
Her Magician
Possessed๏ฟผ
Fanbase
Lost Kitten
Unexpected Guests
Find Her
Broken Reaper
Repaired Scythe
Hope
Bastards Entrance
Kitten's Return
Doubt
Remnants of Death
Magicians Adoration
Death Scythe๏ฟผ
Stubborn Aries
Troublesome
Survive
Blood Brother
Sit Mike
Revenge is Best Served Cold
All is fair in Love and War
Revenge is Empty
Forbidden Fruit
Friend or Foe?
Troublesome Assassin
Unbreakable Bonds
Oddly Familiar
Old "Friends" ๏ฟผ ๏ฟผ
Her Beloved
Subconscious Memory
Magicians Charm
Memory Puzzle
Heavens Deadline
Premiรจre รฉtreinte
Beloved Pet
Eccentric's Debut
New Plaything
Flitting
Leap of Faith
Redemption?
Naissance d'un Monstre
His Protector
Earned Strength
The Past Echoes
Assassins Heartbreaker
Beach Side Cottage
Entertainment Delivered
His Addiction ๏ฟผ
RED
Sois a moi
The Past Never Dies
Dibs
Love -Struck

Death's Lover

4.6K 192 108
By Clown4Hisoka

Check out this amazing fanart by @_RubylovesHawks_ !! Kinta looks so determined and badass in this I love it!! Thank you so much!

Also, don't forget to check out the Valentines Day special I posted yesterday!

♥️♣️♦️♠️♥️♣️♦️♠️♥️♣️♦️♠️♥️♣️

"Hisoka-" Kinta's soft voice drifted down to him as the magician slowly opened his eyes.

Kinta stood in front of him, a soft but sad smile on her lips as she reached her arms towards him. Behind her, the compound burned. The flames licked her body as the sea breeze whipped her golden red hair around her face.

"Kinta~" Hisoka's voice trembled as he stepped towards her.

"Where are you?"

His brow furrowed. "I'm~ I'm right here Kitten~"

"I can't find you-" Her voice sounded hollow and scared, it caused his chest to twist painfully. A silent tear rolled down her cheek as her emerald eyes seemed to look past him, like she couldn't see him.

"I didn't get to you in time~" Hisoka moved towards her, but it seemed the closer he got, the farther she drifted away. "I'm sorry~"

"Hisoka?" She called to him again as the flames from the compound built around her, slowly consuming her. "Hisoka!"

The magician bolted upright in bed covered in a cold sweat. "Dammit~" he cursed under his breath as he plunged both his hands through his ruffled hair.

"Since when do you have bad dreams?" Illumi rolled over on his bed across the room.

They were on an airship, heading to Jappon, the place Illumi had found Arthur's young son. The sun was just starting to rise on the horizon, illuminating the room with pale blue light.

Hisoka ignored the assassins question as he swung his legs off the side of the bed, rubbing his tired eyes for a moment before speaking.

"We should be landing soon, right~?"

"Mmhm." Illumi nodded, turning to look out the window at the rising sun. "You kept saying her name in your sleep."

Again, Hisoka ignored him. They sat in silence for a long time, Hisoka fixing his ruined hair as they waited. He didn't have the energy to paint his usual star and teardrop on his face, so he simply used texture surprise to apply the markings and hide the deep bags under his eyes.

"Hisoka?" Illumi spoke again without looking at him. "Do you love her?"

The magician blinked, tearing his gaze away from the sunrise to look at him, but Illumi kept watching the sun. Should he tell him the truth? How would the assassin react? Would he try to use it against him in the future? But Illumi didn't seem like the type, he was confident in his ability to defeat Hisoka on his own.

"Yes~" He finally admitted.

"Hm." Illumi finally turned to look at him. "Then why didn't you keep her on a tighter leash? Why didn't you control her?"

"I don't want to break her~" The words came out before he really thought about what they meant.

The assassins black eyes got even wider. "What does that have to do with controlling her?"

"Illumi~" Hisoka sighed and ran a hand through his hair, turning to watch the sunrise again as he spoke. "If I really wanted to control Kinta, I'd have to break her first~ and then rebuild her in my image~" he slowly shook his head. "I don't want that~"

"But why?" The other man pressed, finally turning to look at him, clearly perplexed by Hisoka's words.

"Because then she wouldn't be the woman I loved anymore~"

The assassin blinked and cocked his head. The concept was probably pretty forgien to him, how could he love somebody without controlling them? Illumi's control over Killua was his way of showing his affection, it was the older brother's way of protecting his sibling. He didn't seem to understand any other way of displaying his affection. But if was to be expected, coming from the family he was raised in.

Hell, the concept was foreign to Hisoka too. How could he NOT want to break his favorite toy? He always broke his toys, so that scenarios like this never happened. He would discard them before he had a chance to get too attached, before anybody got close enough to hurt him. Sabotaging his own relationships in order to protect himself, all under the guise of playing with his toys. That's why he'd enjoyed Illumi's company so much, the man was strong enough that he promised an interesting fight when it came time to break him. But his lack of emotion made it hard to form any sort of connection to him.

Hisoka had accepted his fate, to be alone the rest of his life. He'd been okay with being the odd one out, and he'd played the part beautifully. He loved to fight, and he got off on defeating his opponent, killing them just ensured that the person could never come back and start stirring up any old feelings. Maintaining his aloof facade and tying up loose ends by destroying people, he'd accepted that as his life. Until Kinta. It felt like his world had been turned upside down, she'd changed the outlook on his life. He didn't need to be alone, after years of being rejected and pushing people away, this girl had seen the magician for what he truly was- and accepted him. No, she didn't just accept him, she embraced him. Adored him. Kinta loved him and now that Hisoka had gotten a taste of what that felt like, he couldn't let it go.

"We're landing." Illumi sighed as he stood from his bed, stretching his arms upwards with a soft groan.

A cruel smile spread across Hisoka's face. "Show time~"

He'd have her back soon enough, but for now, he needed to do what he did best.

***

Illumi and Hisoka walked slowly down the narrow hallways of the high-end apartment building. The assassin had the woman's name and address, they'd decided to avoid prying eyes completely by using Hisoka's bungee gum to get to the fifteenth floor. Just on the off chance that Arthur had lingering members of his family guarding his lover and child.

"Are you sure she'll be here~?" The magician murmured as they approached her door.

"Do you really doubt me that much?" Illumi sighed as they stopped, lifting his hand to knock on the door.

"Who is it?" A feminine voice called from inside.

The assassin turned to look at Hisoka for a brief moment, to most his expression was the same blank stare it always was. But Hisoka knew the man well enough to know that was his "I told you so" face.

"It's me." The assassin voice changed, he must be mimicking Arthur.

Illumi was a master at disguise, but his ability to change to his voice at will was one of Hisoka's favorites. He could also hear the soft coo's of a baby inside, he cocked his head at the noise. He had expected the child to be young, but not a baby.

"Coming!" The female voice called cheerfully from the other side of the door.

The two didn't waste anytime, as soon as the door unlocked and began to open they pushed open the door, stepping forcefully into the woman's apartment. Illumi held a needle to the woman's neck, forcing her to step backwards away from the door as Hisoka closed it.

"Don't scream." Illumi spoke flatly to the terrified girl.

She stood with her hands up slightly,her large honey brown eyes darting back and forth between the two men now standing in her living room. She had shoulder-length brown hair and deeply sun-kissed skin with a heavier-set build.

"What do you want?" The woman sounded oddly calm despite her situation, but the fear in her eyes was obvious.

"We want to call Arthur~" Hisoka purred dangerously as he moved across the room towards the woman.

"Who?" Her eyes went wide, but she still had the gall to pretend like she didn't know exactly who he was talking about.

"You're a terrible liar~" The magician sighed and shook his head slowly as he moved past her, towards the crib on the far side of the living room.

"What- what are you doing?" The woman's voice wavered as she watched him approach the crib, not daring to move with Illumi's needle against her neck.

Hisoka ignored her as he looked down into the crib, momentarily stunned by the curious emerald green eyes that stared back at him. Just like Kinta's. Just like her fathers. The boy didn't resemble his mother at all, he was a spitting image of his father with pale skin, green eyes and bright red tufts of hair. Hisoka chuckled as he carefully scooped the baby out of the crib, curiously enough the child didn't seem disturbed by him at all. Simply intrigued as he turned to face his mother, with one of Hisoka's cards against his neck.

♦️♠️♥️♣️♦️♠️♥️♣️♦️♠️♥️♣️♦️♠️♥️

Okay guys, I wanted to add a little tidbit here as to why I will not be using Alluka to revive Kinta. Mostly, because it wouldn't make sense.

1. She has never shown the ability to resurrect somebody, that would take a very specific type of power. She was able to heal Gon, but he wasn't technically dead. Her powers are implied to be unlimited simply because the Zoldycks don't know the extent of it. But I don't want to give Togashi's characters powers that we aren't 100% sure they already posses.

2. *SPOILERS* The Zoldycks keep Alluka under lock and key, Illumi almost went as far as to kill her for fear of the repercussions to himself and his family. There is no way he would let her out to heal Kinta,  he may find her interesting but he doesn't like her enough to risk something like his family. Also remember he was unaware that Alluka never asks for anything cruel after healing somebody until Killua used her to heal Gon, which hasn't happened yet.

3. Hisoka has no idea about Alluka's existence at this point, he didn't learn about her until the 13th chairman arc. So there is no way he could ask Illumi for her help and there is no way Illumi would offer her serves at this point.

So, in conclusion, Arthur is their only option to revive Kinta. It simply wouldn't make sense to pull Alluka into the story at this point, it would come out very forced and unnatural. Where as using Arthur is a very natural flow with the rest of the story. I hope this clears some things up! I promise I carefully think out every step of this story before posting anything, it's very important to me that it not only flows naturally but also stay's true to Togashi's characters!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.2K 2.5K 48
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
997K 61.5K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
123K 4.4K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
99.9K 4.2K 49
โฅโฅโฅ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] โ›โ›๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช, ๐•Ž๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•–๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ช๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜, ๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช...